Emotions

Is It?


As Lisa was walking back to her seat she noticed someone staring her way... it was Exo Baekhyun.
Lisa P.O.V
Wow Ten is a very nice guy.
uhh..is it just me or is someone staring at me? At me or my members? Should I stare back? If I stare back and he looks away then he was staring at me or if our eyes meet and I wave and he waves back then he is staring at me. Should I do it...(Go for it!)
---End P.O.V
Lisa turned to Baekyhun and stared at him but he did not look away. Her next plan was to stare and wave! She waved at him.
"Yahhh! Lisa what are you doing? Are you waving at another idol or something! You know that if a fan records you and uploads it then you will be in big trouble!" said Jisoo.
"What! oh um..Sorry Jisoo I did not think about that oh and where did Rose go?" Lisa said.
"Oh, Rose! Well, she is preparing for her stage!" Jisoo said happily.
"Oh okay. She just left like really fast." Lisa said saddened because she did not even say good luck to her best friend. 
Lisa quickly turned to Baekhyun and noticed that he was not staring anymore. 
"So I guess he was not staring at me. I wonder what he was staring at? Oh I am a dummy! Probably at the stage. Lol." Lisa said as she felt embarrassed because she waved at someone who was not even staring at her.
-----------(End Award Show)
"Wow. I am so exhausted!" Jennie said as she jumped on her bed."
"I know right!" Jisoo said but then something occurred in her mind! " Hey! Why not watch a Scar-" Jisoo was cut off by Lisa and Rose.
"NOOOOO!!!! You know that Lisa and I hate scary movies Jisoo YAHHH!!!" Both Rose and Lisa started to attack Jisoo as she just laughed hysterically.
As they were having a fun time Lisa heard her phone and just ignored it because of the fun time they were having. She did not want to ruin this moment for anything in the world. 
Lisa loves her members dearly and wants to create memorable moments and moments like these were it. As she was in her thoughts she stopped and started to tear up. Her members noticed and gathered up.
"Lisa what is wrong did I elbow you! I am sorry." Rose said.
"No Rose I think I punched her face on accident," Jisoo said in a worried tone.
"NO, I think that I pulled her too hard!" Said Jennie.
"No...it is not that......I never want to forget these moments they are precious. We sacrificed so much and we have not seen our family in a long time. I Just-" Lisa started to cry.
"I-I-I Just...miss my family so much but you guys are like a family and being with you guys is like being at home with mom and-" Lisa was interrupted by Jisoo.
"Lisa. Look we all miss our families. The moments we are on stage are so special to me because it is ah! It is a feeling I can not describe. Lisa. We all love you and we are all sisters right!?" Jisoo said on the verge of tears.
"Its..just.. that I am afraid that this is going to end and I want to make the most of it." Lisa said still crying.
"Lisa. No matter what happens we will always be together!" Jennie said in a loud but caring warm tone.
"Wahh.. Lisa I never thought you felt this way..we are touched..." Rose said 
All of them stayed silent for a moment but then Jisoo spoke up.
"Guys. Never forget that I love all of you." Jisoo said as she made everyone come together in a group hug.
The girls hugged for some time until Rose stood up and said, "WoW! Lisa, I never thought you were such a crybaby!" 
"Yahh Rose!!!!!!!!!!!" Lisa said as she got up and chased Rose around the dorm.
It is moments like these that Blackpink will never forget. 
---------
(the next morning)
Lisa got up and the first thing she checked was her phone. 
"Oh that is right I got a message last night," Lisa thought and she checked who it was from and it was from Ten!
Lisa got up quickly and read the message:
Ten: Hey. Sorry for texting you so late you must be so tired. I just wanted to invite you for coffee tomorrow morning. I will be at the "Morning Coffee Shop" at 11:00 A.M.  I will wait and see if you come. Hope you can make it. (^o^)
"Yahh!! What time is it! Oh it is just 10:00 A.M!" Lisa said as she started to get ready. Her members were still asleep and they had the day off today. Lisa left a note on the table to let her members know where she was going and she had time to prepare some pancakes for them.

----

Lisa arrived at the coffee shop and greeted Ten.
"Hello Ten. How are you?" Lisa said as Ten got up and pulled out the chair for Lisa.
" I am good and you?" Ten said.
"Good and thank you."
" No problem and you came. I thought you would not be able to make it you know." Ten said and for some reason he felt comfortable with Lisa.
"haha really? I am glad that you invited me here." Lisa said.
Ten P.O.V
Okay Ten calm down you are nervous and recognize this. Why did I even invite her in the first place I could have just sent a text saying that she did amazing last night. But no I just had to invite her here.
I wonder how she will come dressed. In a cool or cute outfit. hmmm, I wonder?
Wow. Lisa looks pretty in casual clothes. She is wearing jeans and a shirt that says "Love Music." I should pull out the chair right? That is what the internet said to do when going out with a girl..."
----(End P.O.V)
The pair continued talking until they saw who entered the coffee shop. It was two members from Got7