The Meeting

Is It?


"I am so nervous! What if I mess up! wah hh hh," Lisa thought. Lisa is just minutes way of performing for the hip-hop stage with different idols. Beside her is Ten. Ever since day one Ten has been giving Lisa support. At first, it was awkward but they got along well, still awkward, though. 

Ten's P.O.V
Lisa seems pretty nervous. I hope she is okay. I am actually glad that we became friends, I think. At first, it was awkward but then we started to talk. I mean, to be honest, we are still kind of awkward towards each other but when she gets shy she is just so cute!!!! Oh, my gosh did I just say think that. Wait.. she is not that shy with me it is just awkward. Because I make it awkward! 

----(end P.O.V)

Ten decided to comfort Lisa and tell her that everything is going to be okay but when he turned he saw one of Lisa's members, Jisoo.
"Yahhhhhh, Lisa do not worry everything is going to be fine! Just act like there is a million Jisoos's out in the crowd so that way you will not get nervous," Jisoo said.
"Yah...stop it! Who would want to imagine seeing a million idiot Jisoos out there! What a nightmare!" Lisa said jokingly.
"Hey. Come on! I am gorgeous, right Ten?" Jisoo turned to see Ten.
"You do not need to answer Ten do not listen to Jisoo," Lisa said.
"Okay! Everyone let the show begin!" said one of the Staff.

-------(End stage)

"Wow. Lisa, you are the best dancer I have ever seen! For a rookie idol, you did amazing!" Yugeom praised. At this remark, Ten turned and saw how comfortable Lisa was taking with Yugeom. It made..him..Jealous?
"I can not even imagine BamBam's reaction seeing you up on that stage!" This comment really ticked off Ten because he saw how Lisa got all shy and blushed. 
"eh...so umm..how is he?" Lisa said shyly.

Of course, BamBam holds a special place in her heart as a friend but recently when she saw BamBam on stage her feelings sort of changed. Is it just friendship or love love.

"Oh. Who? BamBam? He is doing alright why?"
"Well..ugh. you know he is my fr-" Lisa didn't even finish her sentence because Yugeom shouted.
"BAMBAM!!!! What are you doing back here! We were just talking about you!" Yugeom shouted. 
BamBam approached /best friend but he saw someone familiar as in tall familiar. It was Lisa!
"Hey! Lisa, how have you been? Wow! You got really pretty!" Bambam said.
"Oh umm.. thank you," Lisa said nervously. 

BamBam P.O.V
Wow. Lisa is so pretty but she is so nervous, I can tell. I am proud of her! She is pretty but I have never thought of her as my future girlfriend more like.. a sister. 
---(end P.O.V)

"It was nice seeing you, Lisa. Oh and tell your mom that when I go back home I want more of her famous food!" BamBam said.
"Bye Lisaaaa!!!" Yugeom said as he left with Bambam.

Lisa P.O.V
Wow, that is it not what I expected. I thought BamBam would ask for my number or something to keep in touch.
Lisa was actually sad but she knows deep down that BamBam cares about her.
----(end P.O.V)

Lisa was about to leave when a someone finally had some courage to talk to her!
"Lisa!" Ten shouted with a hint of blush on his cheeks. Lisa noticed this and thought it was cute.
"Oh. Ten...What's up?" Lisa asked.
"Well...shall we exchange phone numbers?" Ten asked. " I mean I know that we talked just a bit and conversed here and there but I would like to talk some more and become closer..as friends." Ten said. (He hesitated when he said, friends, because oh Ten! You want to be more than friends)
Lisa looked at him and smiled. Lisa thought, "At least someone asked for my phone number. Not like that BamBam.
"Sure! I would like that. You seem cool and I would like to be good friends also." 
Both exchanged phone numbers and a little someone saw this exchange. It was BamBam.

BamBam P.O.V
Oh hey! Yugeom I will be back I forgot something really important!
"Oh alright!?" Yugeom said confused. He discarded a thought and just went back to where the rest of Got7 was.
As BamBam saw Lisa he saw a new figure and it was Ten. Wait what are they. Are they exchanging phone numbers? Are they that close to exchange phone numbers...well they did perform together? They seem busy.I will just ask for her number another time.
----(End P.O.V)

"Thank You, Lisa! I hope we can hangout sometime. I know that we are both idols but I hope one day you can accept my invitation." Ten said with...Actually...with confidence! (You go Ten! So proud and did you make BamBam jealous are sad?)
"I would like that. Okay well, I have to leave. Oh and text me whenever!" Lisa shouted as she left.
"Same Here! See ya!" Ten shouted because of the distance. He saw how Lisa left to join with her other members. To be honest, he was jealous about the BamBam encounter but glad that it seemed that BamBam had no love interest with her, it seemed. 
------
Lisa walked back to her seat but she noticed someone staring at her..... It was Baekhyun.

 

 

-Umm.. Hey, everyone. It took a long time to update but here we are. I am not that good of a writer but I will try my best. I know that this chapter was short but I will try my best to make them longer. Please comment anything you did not like or liked about this chapter. This would be much of a great help. You can be harsh if you want (lol). Next chapter will come out tomorrow!