Graduation Part 1

My Infinite Oppas

 

You felt the sun shining through your eyes but you didn’t feel like waking up yet. You move your hand down to lock hands with his when all you felt was the fabric of the couch. *where is he!?* You open one of your eye then the other when you felt no presence you sit up and pout. *where did they all go?* Just then you found a note stuck on top of your head it said: Wont be back the whole day!! Practice Practice Practice!!~ But we’ll see you at graduation where pretty ok!? ;) Love, Your Oppas.

P.S.YOUR FAVE OPPA SUNGGYU WROTE IT!!!

P.P.S: EVERYONE KNOWS YEOLIE IS HER FAVORITE!!!!

P.P.P.S: SHUT UP GUYS…

P.P.P.P.S: Don’t where too pretty or I might be not able to take it keke~ Don’t stay home all day!!~ (you know who this is. Hint: -_- My usual expression)

 

You smile at the cute letter and got ready for the day. Seriously bored out of your mind you decided to talk to Jieun. “Jieun ah~”

“Finally you talk to me!! We haven’t talked in forever!!”

“I talked to you yesterday…”

“Oh..well..it felt like forever!! Want to come over to pick a dress!?”

“No..”

“Wae!!??”

“Because…I might not be able to go..”

“Why!!?”

“My flight might clash with the graduation so I shouldn’t be spending my money on something I might not be able to go to.”

“Still..we should buy one just in case..Besides…didn’t you want that dress in one of the stores really badly?” You friend teased. You sigh * I do want that dress*

“Maybe..”

“Then Ill buy for you!! My treat!!”

“Jieun ah…I couldn’t.”

“I will!! Come now ok!!??” Before you could protest she hangs up.

 

As soon as your friend spotted you she squeals and drags you to the store. The store lady politely bows at your jumpy friend. “Hello, How may I help you?”

“Miss! You know that dress that was on display? About a few weeks ago? Is there some for sale?”

“Well….” She types on her computer and smiles. “Yes there is actually.”

“Daebak!!” You friend squeals. You couldn’t help feeling excited either.

“Ill be right back and get it..Oh what size?”

“~~~~” You reply shyly.

“Omo so skinny” The saleslady compliments before disappearing to the back.

“I know right..my friend so skinny.” Your friend pouts.

“Shut up..you’re skinnier then me!!” Your friend shrugs as you playfully hit her. Soon the saleslady comes back and hands you the dress.

“The dressing room is right over there.” You bow and go in.

 

“Omo!!” You friend gasps. “Sungah yah, you look gorgeous!!”

“Stop overreacting..”

“Im serious!! So pretty!! Am I right saleslady?”

“yes…you look quite pretty Miss.”

You look at yourself in the mirror wearing this:

 

The dress when right above your knees and it showed your natural curves perfectly. “Im buying it!!” Your friend blurts.

“Wait..what about yours?”

“I already chose mine! Saleslady can you get it?”

“of course.”

Your friend comes out wearing this”

“That dress is perfect for you!” You complimented.

“Gomawo~” Your friend says as she swipes her credit card.

“Did you just!?”

“yes..i bought the dresses.”

“Aish..gomawo chingu~”

 

-7PM-

Text conversation:

 Jerk Oppa~: Yah!~ Are you almost ready? Its 30 minutes before the graduation! ^^

You: Ne~ Of course I am hehe. I hope you won’t drool over me ;) *Actually Im at home..ready to leave for the airport..*

Jerk Oppa~: Psh…same to you…I look pretty hot

You: Shut up…

Jerk Oppa~: Haha don’t worry ill be beside you so youll outshine more from my shinyness J

You: You spelled shinyness wrong..

Jerk Oppa: Im hot not smart

You: Hahaha…you’re sooo funny -_-

Jerek Oppa~: I know right ;) I have to go and rehearse our performance..see you later!!

You: Ne…

 

You sigh as you roll your luggage out of your room, you look at the tickets suddenly hoping it would disappear..but it didn’t. You decided to just rest your mind for 10 minutes then head out to the airport. You looked at the full moon in the window when someone knocked on your door very loud. You peek in the peephole to see Jieun jumping up and down. *what the heck…* You slightly open your door and your friend stampedes in. “Yah!!”

“Sungah yah!! AHHHHH!!!”

“W-wae?”

“You cant stay!!”

“Mwoh!?”

“Graduation!! Your flight is 7:30 AM not PM!! Its tomorrow morning so you can still go! I was just about to leave when the principal told me. So lets go!!” She grabbed onto your arm but you held back.

“W-what!? B-but Im not even ready!!”

“That’s why..” She opens her bag and gets out her mini dress/hairstyle/makeup/shoes/jewelry kit.

“How the heck did that fit in there?” Your friend shrugging you for only a second drags you to the restroom to dress up. “We’re going to be really late..”

“I know..but who cares!?”

 

 

 

-GRADUATION-

*Where the heck is that girl!?* Myungsoo thought while busily from behind the stage looking around the crowd that was forming. “Ugh..”

“Hyung! Arent you so excited!!” The maknae jumps on Myungsoo.

“Of course I am.”

“You don’t sound like it..”

“I know…Im just..”

“Waiting for Sungah?”

“Maybe..”

“Don’t worry Hyung..She’ll come.” The maknae pats his back and walks away.

*Where is she!? OMG…What if shes gonna surprise and walk in really late like in movies..or shes really not coming. OR…shes just captivated by my looks and is too shy. That’s it….Choice 3 is definelty it..SHE’LL COME!! I Know she will!! Just do good Kim Myung Soo.!!..Ohmygosh..am I talking to myself?*

 

 

-8PM-

*WHERE IS THAT GIRL!!!?* Myungsoo taps his foot quickly as he mutters to himself. His Hyungs look at him weirdly.

“Is he…ok?” Dongwoo asks.

“I don’t know..nervous?” Sunggyu suggests.

“Doubt it..” Woohyun comments feeling exactly how he is.”

“Wait is it because of-“ Hoya starts.

“Ohhhhh” The rest of the members react. “Don’t worry..she’ll come.”

Myungsoo and Woohyun gives them death glares while giving laser beams at the entrance..they didn’t know you were standing right outside…

 

-YOU-

“I am not going in!!”

“Why not!!?? You look so pretty!”

“You go in first! You probably missed your performance!!”

“So!? I don’t care!! GO IN!!”

“no”

“YAH!!!!” You flinch at her scream.

“Fine geesh…”

 

 

 

*You can do this Kim Sung Ah…FIGHTING!!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz comment...I feel like no ones reading T.T and I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER!!! THIS ONE I KNOW~