Another UP and DOWN

My Infinite Oppas

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggg

School has finally started but you and Woohyun are nowhere to be seen making Myungsoo and Hoya nervous. "Dude..where are they!?" Hoya hissed.

"How am I supposed to know!?" Myungsoo snapped back. They were both not in a good mood since anything could have happened to you both. They were the only ones in your homeroom and they were anxious. Did I make her upset earlier? Is this my fault? Myungsoo bites his bottom lip looking at the clock on the wall that was teasing him as every second passed by....

 

"Opppaaaa~" You were panting for skipping for a looong time. "We've been skipping for like an hour." Woohyun finally let you go and stopped as you breathed hard.

"Its only been 5 minutes..."

"Well...Aish You know how I am..i am definelty not athletic."

"I can see that."

"Oppa!!!"

"Sorry sorry." He ruffles your hair as he grabs your hand. You blush of the gesture not comfortable with all these..."dating" gestures.

"Aww is Sungah blushing cause her hot oppa is holding her hand?"

You snatch your hand and hit him on the head.

"Hey whats up with your mood...cheer up!!"

"You aggravate me Nam Woohyun." You said gritting your teeth.

"People are staring..."

"I dont care!" You snap.

He gives you a pout and holds both of your hands while blowing on them. "You must be cold...do you want to go inside somewhere?"

You smile. You liked this side of Woohyun much better. You giggles as he puffs out his cheek as he kneels down and blowing on your hands, not to mention in the middle of the street of busy Seoul. His loose hair on his forehead blows with the icy wind. You never noticed how handsome he was..but not as much as L..You widen your eyes as you snap your head up. Why am I keep thinking of that jerk!? i do NOT like him...in ANY way.. It didnt help you at all. While you were deep in your thoughts Woohyun stood up again and looked at you weird.

"Earth to Sungah? Are you ready to have fun now?"

"Hmm?? Oh lets go!!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu slams his lunch tray on his table as his friends look up. "Where the hell is Sungah and Woohyun!?"

"Hyung we dont know either. Both of them werent in any of the classes." Sungjong whines. "I want some fun too."

"Yah"

Sungjong ignored his leader and started grumbling while eating his food. Sunggyu massages his temples as he squints at Myungsoo. "Hey L...do you know where they are?"

"No..."

"Then why are you-"

"Im not in the mood so just shut up." Everyone was shocked how the quiet L talked back to Sunggyu.

"Are you worried?"

Myungsoo didnt say anything.

"Its ok bro...I understand."

Myungsoo sighs feeling guilty of talking back to his hyung. "Sorry Hyung...just a bad day"

"I understand." The table got awkward aas everyone silently ate. After a few aggravating minutes Myungsoo stands up.

"I need some fresh air."

The lunch period was almost over but he didnt care. He goes outside and takes in a deep breath. He look at the sky I know you're not in trouble...You're probably having fun with Woohyun..I have no idea why I am even thinking of you..why I am even caring for you..but I am...and it hurts to see you with someone else...Oh and did I mention? Mianhe..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lalalalalalalala~" Woohyun skips beside while humming randomly and at times twirling you around. You eventually got tired of just walking around and pouted. "Wae?" Woohyun asked.

"This is no fun Oppa...Im hungry!"

"Want some dumplings?" Your face brightened up as you nod. "Lets go!" He takes your hand and drags you to a street restraunt.

"Ahjumma! Two serving of dumplings please!" Woohyun ordered. The ahjumma gives you guys the ok sign as you sit in a seat.

"Finally! Im so hungry!" You touch your stomach.

"Shouldnt you be having a diet? By looking at your stomach.." Woohyun teased. You open your mouth as you retorted back.

"Shouldnt you be having a diet!? You have no muscles, stick!" You stuck your tounge out and realize how stupid your comeback was. He was obviously well built. he smirks at you.

"Want to check if Im really buff? We can go to a hotel room and-"

"Omo! ert!" You give him a disguested face as you check your phone. You widen your eyes. "Kim Myung Soo!?"

"Why is he calling you during school hours!?"

"Uhhh..its not technically calls."

"What then texts?" Woohyun rolls his eyes.

"there are missing calls..but they are all from the other oppas..5 of them are from Sunggyu."

"I am so dead." Woohyun said facepalming himself.

"Babo! Did you even think this through!?"

"I completely forgot about my friends...Im so dead...You'll cover fo me right?" He gives you a pouty face.

"Ne."

"Really!?" He widens his eyes.

"yes...you were doing this to make me feel better right? So..I guess I owe you."

"Wow...I thought i had to use my aegyo again." He does his signature aegyo and didnt notice the other girls at the restraunt looking at him. The girls squeal as he makes a heart and throws it out you.

"Omo! That girl is so lucky! Hes so cute!"

"And hot!"

"And so handsome!!"

Woohyun raises his eyesbrows and smirks at you. "See? My aegyo is unbearable."

You roll your eyes. "Shut up."

The 3 girls go up to you two.

"Hey...are you a student?" A girl pokes Woohyun.

"ne" He simply replies not interested.

"Omo...You look so much older.How old exactly?"

"17."

"Im 21! Its not that bad right? How about we-"

In a flash Woohyun takes your hand across from the table and drags you beside him between the girls and him. "Sorry..but Im taken. I dont like old girls."

The 3 girls scowls as they walk away.

"What a coward!"

"How can a girl like that go out with him!? She looks so pathetic!"

"I bet she paid him to go out." They snickered.

Of course you heard everything as you lower your head down but your head gets lifted right back up as your eyes lock with Woohyun. "Dont worry...GIrlfriend" He says the last part louder so the girls can hear. He puts his arm over your shoulder and feeds you the food. He wiped the tears appearing in your eyes and smiles at you. You chew the food he gives you. He leans in and touches his nose to yours and moves his head side by side making your nose tickle and you started giggling.

"Ughhh." You hear the girls muttering and finally went out.

"Gomawo Oppa" You give him a hug.

"No problem..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 6 boys were walking home and they were nervous at the angry friend...L. They have never seen his so upset before. He was more upset then Sunggyu. Sunggyu actually trusts Woohyun since they were close but Myungsoo didnt. He knew that Woohyun had feelings for you..he knew. All 6 of their heads snapped up to see two people skipping towards them also hearing a giggle. They all tense up and the giggling dies down.

"Oppas." You whisper. They look at you with warm eyes but turn cold as they turnes their head to the person beside you. You look at Woohyun who was looking at them with no expression.

"Look-" Woohyun started.

"Why didnt you tell us? Do you know how worried weve been!?" Sunggyu started.

"Mianhe Hyung..but I-"

"I understand Sungah is having a hard time but you could have at least TELL us."

"Mianhe... I wasnt thinking right."

"yes you were." Everyone turns to the far side of them to see the quiet guy finally speaking up. Woohyun narrows his eyes.

"No I wasnt."

Myungsoo scoffs as he makes a poker face. "You planned this the whole thing...what a greasy man." You could feel Woohyun tense up.

"I was trying to make her feel better because of SOMEONE." This time Myungsoo tenses up as he glares at Woohyun.

"I bet that person really wanted to apologize but she never gave the person a chance." You take in a sharp breath.

"Stop blaming her."

"Who said I was?"

"Admit it..you're jealous."

"Of what?"

"Me...spending time with her." Myungsoo lowers his gaze. What!!!?? JEALOUS!!!?? You look at them back and forth. "Thats what you always do..make people feel horrible..thats all you do." Woohyun mutters. Myungsoo widens his eyes.

"You don't even know how to love someone. You trash them in 2 weeks the most. You think you're so much better then me?" Myungsoo smirks. "You're worse."

 

It happened so fast...You had no idea what was going on...In matter of seconds a punch flows in..then another...and then so did your tears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T.T I hate making Woohyun and Myungsoo fight...Noooo~~~~ Well that makes more drama....Aghhhhhh. Oh yeah and 40+ SUBSSCRIBERS!!?? are you kidding me!!?? THANK YOU!!! MWAH MWAH!!! Ok you probably dont want a kiss from me...but still Im so happy!!! WHEEE~~ Does anyone else watch Birth of a family with Infinite!? I cant believe its going to end T.T Those puppies are AH-DORABLE!!! And theres some Woohyun scenes in this chapter Namstar fans ;) Dont worry.. Myungsoo team. Those scenes are coming up!! And BTW...can all of you guys hopefully tell me which team you guys are on? Woohyun or Myungsoo team? I really dont care so its fair to make "you" end up with who you want majority! So shout out your team in the comments.THANKS!!