Got You

My Hamster Prince

Midori Ryu...is my ultimate crush for about 3 years now. I really just wish I could meet him personally and shook hands with him or even take a picture with him. But it's really quite impossible. Fans can't go near him nor talk to him. A lot of security guards are around him. His manager is really very strict and a lot of fans are also complaining and asking why we can't talk to him.

 

One day, he had his 2nd conert in Tokyo Dome. Outside the Dome, fans lined up from the gate to the other street. All of them patiently wait for the gate to open that would signal as the concert's going to start in an hour. Luckily, me and my friends were lined up in front of the gate. We really woke up really early so that we could be the first one in the line. Some fans behind us were complaining because it's already 3 o'clock in the afternoon, yet the gates are still closed. Other fans were quarreling because some fans just inserted in the line. Some are complaining because they haven't eaten lunch because they want to be early in the line. And as for us, good thing Ayu brought lunch for us and Yume brought snacks for all of us. At exactly 3:30 pm, the staffs were preparing everything for the concert. I saw some staffs bringing boxes of goodies for Ryu's concert. I also saw Ryu's make-up artist who is a friend waved at me and she said, "It's starting soon." I waved back at her and just said, "Hai!"

 

Exactly 4 pm, gates were finally opened. Fans were very excited while going in. Some fans are shouting Ryu's name as they enter the gates. Me and my friends went to the booth where the concert goodies were. I brought every single goodies sold there like uchiwa, poster, baller, penlight, photobook and a lot more. I really asked my parents if they could give me a big amount for the concert. Of course, my parents were very supportive to me because I really do my best in school and I'm not doing anything bad. So, they really let me do what I want. Anyway, we went inside the concert hall already. We got the seats near to stage so that we could see Ryu's face clearly than to the previous concert that we were at the farthest seat so we were really disappointed with that.

 

At 5 pm, they turned off all the lights as a sign that the concert's going to start. Ryu sang his song and fans go wild, shouting his name, shouting "aieru, Ryu!". While the concert's going on, I can't help it but notice that Ryu doesn't give handshake to his fans whose hands are obsessively reaching out to have a handshake with him. He would just wave at them and give a flying kiss. I asked my friend Ayu, who is sitting beside me and singing the song Ryu sings.

 

"Ayu-chan, don't find it weird?" I scratched my head. Ayu stopped singing and replied back to me, "Huh? What 'weird' are you talking about?" She began to sing again. "Well, Ryu doesn't give handshakes to his fans. Isn't it weird? Some idols would really come near their fans and handshake with them." I protested. "Maybe he just want to be fair to his fans. If some gets a handshake and others don't, then those who didn't have a handshake with him would be jealous, right? So maybe that's the reason." She explained to me. It could be a possible reason but I'm not convinced. I want to know the real reason but I don't know how.

 

The concert ended exactly 7 pm. We were almost going to leave the hall when I suddenly felt uneasy. I asked permission from my friends that I need to go to the comfort room. "We'll wait outside the gate." they said to me. Then off I went. I searched everywhere in the Dome where the comfort room is, but I didn't find it. I remembered there's a comfort room inside the concert hall but it's already closed. I searched again everywhere. Then on the hallway, I heard someone shouted. They were like having a small argument. I can't help but eavesdrop on them.

 

"Some are already asking why I can't go near them." The guy whose voice sounded familiar to me said. "So, what do you want to do? Go near them and they would see who you really are?" The guy with a husky voice replied. I peaked out to see who those people are. To my surprise, it was Ryu talking to his manager. I began asking myself, "What does his manger mean by 'who you really are'?". My phone suddenly rang loudly and they heard it.

 

"Show your face if you don't want to be hurt." Ryu shouted. The nervous me didn't do anything but show up myself to them. Ryu's facial expression like his nervous of something shuttered me. "It seems that you heard our conversation, miss?" His manager asked me. "Ah, no! I didn't hear anything." I lied to them but Ryu caught me. "You know what, people who are lying should go to hell!" Ryu said. When I looked at him, his eyebrows were raising then I sighed. "Okay. I heard your conversation but not everything. The moment I arrived manager said 'who you really are'. That's it. That's all I heard." I explained myself.

I really did think that his manager is very strict but he isn't. It's just Ryu and him are hiding something that I wanted to know. "Miss, since your here already, can we trust you?" Manager asked me again. "What? You're going to tell this girl our secret?" Ryu shouted again.  "M-my name is Inoo Kairi. Y-you can t-rust me. I mean, you can really trust me. I won't spoil anything. I really wanted to know everything when it comes to Ryu-kun." I said. There's a 5 second silence between the three of us then finally manager spoke up. "Ryu, who else could we trust? You're exposed now. We can't lie to her anymore." Ryu finally agreed to his manager. But to his looks at me, he still doesn't trust me. "Ryu-kun, don't worry. I won't tell anyone even my friends about the secret you have. Just trust me."

 

 

I touched his shoulders and something happened........