Make Me

A Collection Of All Of My BaekYeon stories ~Under The Same Sky ~

"Hey, Taeng." Baekhyun said as soon as he came inside Taeyeon's apartment. He put down the shopper on the coffee table and glanced at Taeyeon who was busy staring at the televison. "Baby, aren't you gonna come and see me?" Baekhyun called again– slightly puzzled because the atmosphere felt weird. He streched out the sleeves of his sweatshirt.

"Baby... Are we okay?" Baekhyun said and scratched his head before walking upto her and sitting down beside him. What pissed Baekhyun off was how she scooted away the moment the couch sunk under his weight. "I'm talking to you, Taeyeon." There goes his mean voice. Taeyeon shut her eyes before slowly turning her head to the side and glaring at him in rage.

"What did you say?" She hissed at him.

"I said I'm talking to you– why are you ignoring me?" He replied back in just as icy tone. Taeyeon clicked her tongue and saw Baekhyun unknowingly shift closer.

"Move." Taeyeon said in a mono-tone sound but Baekhyun didn't budge because he was taking time to let her behaviour sink in. "Didn't I tell you to ing move?"

"What the , Taeyeon! You called to meet me up last week. Didn't we agree for today? Why are you being so..." Baekhyun paused not wanting to damage his relationship but he was fuming– Taeyeon knew exactly what he was going to call her. Taeyeon furrowed her brows and slammed the remote controller on the side rest. Baekhyun flinched and moved a bit further away.

"Don't say a word to me." Taeyeon glared at him before getting up and throwing her phone on the couch– missing him by inches. Baekhyun frowned further and got up to follow her in the kitchen where she was gulping down a full glass of water in haste. She looked at him while drinking and choked by mistake, trying to finish it and get the away from him.

"Taeyeon." Baekhyun said getting near her but she raised her hand to his face – halting him in his movements and continued to get away from him. "What are you doing, Taeyeon? Are you ing really gonna do this tonight?" Baekhyun sighed trying to remember what he did to make her so mad at him but just couldn't pinpoint. The only way was the ask her– "Or..." Baekhyun smirked and raised his brows– trying to see if Taeyeon got in her bedroom. When he confirmed, he ran to the couch and picked up her cellphone.

"C'mon..." Baekhyun said trying to open her password. "What... It's not me?" Baekhyun frowned because it was neither anything related to him nor her. One last chance was left before the phone got locked so he gave 'oreo' a try and habooski. "It opened." Baekhyun eyes glowed, reflecting the messages that Taeyeon recieved.

Baekhyun smirked remembering what Chanyeol told him last week. "If you want to know what's up with your girlfriend– don't go looking for the guys in her contact, instead look inside the messages she had with her bestfriend."

"That smartass." Baekhyun said and saw the message that Hwang Tiffany- aka saved as 'my boo' send to Taeyeon.

He scrolled up to understand what was going on and saw a video of ... Baekhyun. He decided to read the messages first.

Tiffany : Taeng, you have to check this out.

-VIDEO-

Taeyeon : Oh ... my god. Are you ing kidding me? This needs some beating.

Tiffany : Totally, look at him bitting his lips checking those girls out... Woah, Taeng. Nice boyfriend you have.

Taeyeon : Oh shut up... Tiffany what do I do now? I'm so sad.

Baekhyun's heart broke realising they were talking about the clip where Baekhyun was staring at Mamamoo girls walking up the stairs– it was clear evidence... He did... and he did unknowingly.

"Omo... Why did I..." Baekhyun said to himself.

"Drop the ing phone right now, Byun." Baekhyun felt his soul leaving his body when he heard Taeyeon's icy voice hissing at him. He slowly turned to her– his hands and bodies visibly shaking in fear. He now knew what she was so upset about... And he was very sorry.

"Taeyeon–" "Shut the up." Taeyeon said pushing him with her hand and causing him to fall on the couch, his leg twisted and he yelped out in pain.

"Don't touch my phone ever again and stop acting like a ing baby." Taeyeon growled at him and snatched her phone from his hands– totally ignoring his eyes shut from the pain. The push wasn't supposed to hurt, it was that he was already very injured because today Chanyeol hit him with his bike– and Taeng wasn't aware of that.

"Ahh!" Baekhyun screamed out loud catching the moving away Taeyeon by shock but she turned and glared at him again.

"What the is your problem?!" Baekhyun screamed in agony and managed to get himself on the couch and held his calve with his hand, his eyes shut forcefully.

"You know what's my problem? Get out of my house. I don't want you here anymore." As soon as the words escaped Taeyeon's mouth– she regretted immedietly. She knew that she herself didn't mean anything but ... she was so upset with Baekhyun.

There was a long long period of silence when Taeyeon stood there– not knowing what to do because Baekhyun looked in a lot of pain. She stepped closer and peeked at him... he really looked like he was hurt. She bit her lip not wanting to know what's wrong– nah, she wanted to know what was wrong. She loved Baekhyun very very much. He was very dear to her.

"Baekhyun... Are you okay? I mean... It should not hurt that bad...?" Taeyeon trailed off putting her phone on the table and sitting down on the carpet floor.

"Baek..." Taeyeon called again, tracing her hand over his leg that he was holding and she flinched when she heard a hiss sound from him. "Move your hands..." Taeyeon said and Baekhyun quietly moved his hands away and Taeyeon took the moment to pull up the trousers he was wearing– wanting to know where he was hurt.

"What the–" Taeyeon paused noticing the light purple circle on his pale legs. She glanced at Baekhyun wanting answers and her brows furrowed in pain. "Oh my god, Baekhyun!" Taeyeon called out loud and the black haired male instantly looked down at his girlfriend.

"What on earth happened to you!" She asked again when he was quiet.

"I got hurt, baby..." Taeyeon sighed in releif not knowing why– maybe it was because she was afraid Baekhyun might be angry at her... "You didn't do this to me... Chanyeol hit me with his bike earlier morning... The pain just... " Baekhyun assured her that she wasn't entirely at fault and a warm tear escaped Taeyeon's black orbs and she put her head down and placed a light kiss on his leg.

"Baek... I'm so sorry... I don't want ... I'm so sorry, baby... please," Taeyeon said letting tears down on her face emotionally and it took Baekhyun so much effort to not cry too.

"Yah, Taeng... " Taeyeon took a sharp in take of breath when Baekhyun sat up and stared at the tearful woman. He hissed but didn't let it show on his face. "I can't explain why I disappointed you. Sorry, Taengoo... I don't deserve you– I... " Taeyeon shook her head stopping him.

"That does not matter right now–"

"Yes, it does because I am very very sorry to you." Baekhyun confidently touched her chin with his hand and lifted it up so she was staring directly in his eyes.

"Baekhyun... I-"

"I'm sorry... I won't do it again." Baekhyun said and brought his face closer to kiss her lips.


The ending feels a little rushed but nevertheless I completed this while I had to prepare for my test– yes my exams are started from April 18 so close to my birthdate *cries* but, I totally had to write this because I saw what Baek did and wondered what would have been Taeng's reaction haha turned out quite angsty. If you don't know what video I'm talking about I'll provide the link below. Baek is such a ert. TAEYEON HAS SOME BOOTY TOO U BYUNTAE the comments are cancer don't read them... okay my oreos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEF4-LZ3oQ