HighWay Romance

A Collection Of All Of My BaekYeon stories ~Under The Same Sky ~

"I'm scared, Taeyeon." Baekhyun confessed, his eyes showing fear. "Why would you feel like that? Don't. My parents will love you." Taeyeon attempted to calm his boyfriend who was driving them to her parent's house in Busan.

"I don't think they'll like it if they'll know I got together with their daughter without their permission." Baekhyun stepped on the pedal and increased the speed. "Drive slow..." Taeyeon mumbled thinking something to herself.

"You got a point, oppa will be mad the most." Baekhyun swallowed hard when his girlfriend finished, he feared to be rejected by his girlfriends's family. "R-really?" Baekhyun was feeling hot all of a sudden.

"Just kidding. Jiwoong oppa will love you after he scares you a little." Taeyeon giggled trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Yeah... Gotta be careful eh?" Baekhyun breathed deeply trying to relax himself.

"How long we'll stay there?" Baekhyun quizzed looking at Taeyeon for a moment before focusing his eyes on the road.

"Depends. Who know's if they'll kick us out."

"Baby, don't joke with me, I'm already on the brink of piss in my pants." Baekhyun joked laughing. "Do y-you need to go? To pee I mean..." Taeyeon asked, and Baekhyun could only chuckle at his girlfriend's cuteness.

"What's so funny--" Taeyeon was cut short when the car came to halt suddenly, sending both Baekhyun and Taeyeon's half jerk forward.  Thankfully, the belt held them back. ", you alright?" Baekhyun asked turning to Taeyeon who had her eyes widened. She was shivering in fright.

"Y-yeah... A-re you okay?" Taeyeon massaged her forehead that hurt because it came in contact with the window.

"I'm fine." Baekhyun spoke roughly and undid his seat belt.

"W-where you're g-going?" Taeyeon asked in panic, her voice more high-pitched than usual.

"I'm going to check to see if something is wrong."

"Don't!" Taeyeon cried surprising Baekhyun.

"W-why not?"

"B-because I don't w-want y-y-you to DIE!" Taeyeon hollered in a ear-splitting voice range,

"Calm down, woman! You're going to blast my ears off!"

"But I d-don't w-want-"

"I'm just going to check, love. I'm not going anywhere. Why would you even think I would die?" Baekhyun asked not understanding his frightened girlfriend. "Because that's how eve-ry h-horror movie starts." Taeyeon explained as a tear slipped from her eyes. Baekhyun just stared blankly at his girlfriend, in disbelief. He was at lost of words.

"I told you we shouldn't have watched that funjuring movie." Baekhyun chided. "It's conjuring..." Taeyeon corrected him, shiver running down her body when she named the movie.

"God." Baekhyun grunted getting off the car before his girlfriend could complain more.

Taeyeon watched as her boyfriend went to the front of the car and opened the hood. As soon as he did, black smoke erupted from inside and blinded Baekhyun making him choke.

"B-baek?" Taeyeon called him feeling scared when she heard him cough.

"Baek?" She repeated and got off the car to see Baekhyun with his arms crossed over his chest. "Why'd you get off?" Baekhyun asked glancing at his girlfriend fitted perfectly in winter clothes. It was fricking cold.

"J-just checking on y-you..." Taeyeon explained standing beside him.

"What do you think is wrong?"

"Something is wrong with the air filter, spark plugs seem fine but the battery looks dead." Baekhyun deducted leaving his girl in astonishment, her eyes glittered as he explained. She openly stared at him in awe.

"What?" He asked. "You're so cool." Taeyeon smiled cheekily, "Like you didn't already knew that." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and focused his eyes back on the engine.

"I don't think I can fix this..." Baekhyun said checking his phone. "Baek." Taeyeon called looking up in the sky.

"What is it, love?"

"It's raining."

"." Baekhyun cursed when the rain started falling on them with light speed.

"If we stay here for even one minute we'll get soaked!" Taeyeon panicked and darted towards her door to shelter herself from the rain and Baekhyun did the same.

The rain was falling and they were already half soaking wet.

"Why won't the door open?!!" Baekhyun pulled the door handle but it was stuck on both sides.

"The key's inside, I f-forgot."

Baekhyun glared at his girlfriend before he ed his arm inside the car to pick up the key sitting on the seat.

"Got it." Baekhyun said and pulled it back to open it. "Get in." Both of them got inside but by the time they managed to- both were soaking wet.

"Oh man..." Taeyeon grumbled looking at her wet sweater, Baekhyun's coat was no different. Both of them were soaking wet. "I'll call someone." Baekhyun said taking out his hand phone and dialing a number.

"H-hello? This is Byun Baekhyun." He introduced himself on the phone and Taeyeon quietly listened to him. She was feeling extremely cold.

And it was the same for Baekhyun.

"Yes. It's 2015's Honda Crosstour." His voice cracked as he explained.

"ADX 874, yes. Eight Avenue on the way to Busan, yes." Baekhyun nodded his head, glancing at Taeyeon from time to time to check her.

"Oh there is?" Baekhyun gripped the steering wheel tightly and pursed his lips thin.

"N-no it's okay. We'll manage. Thank you very much." Baekhyun bid goodbye and threw his phone on his lap, he rubbed his eyes in frustration.

"You're cold?" He softly asked,

"N-no." Taeyeon said nodding her head.

"Let's go. We can't stay here." Baekhyun said taking off his Armani coat.

"Where?"

"Kyungsoo said there is a cheap motel somewhere near here." Baekhyun paused, "We can stay the night there. It's really dirt cheap kinda motel."

"Oh." Taeyeon said.

"We have no choice. Let's leave. I'll grab the bag. Stay here, umbrella first." Baekhyun said reaching to the back seat of the car and tried to reach the orange umbrella. "Got it." Baekhyun said grabbing the keys.

"Wait until I take out our bags." Taeyeon stayed quite as Baekhyun exited the car to fetch the bags from the trunk.

"C'mon." Baekhyun knocked on the window from outside, umbrella held over his head and bag in his grip.

Taeyeon silently got outside and went right into the umbrella's protection. There was little space, and half of Baekhyun's shoulder was getting wet. She could only feel sorry because he didn't want to her to get wet. "It's fifteen minutes walk from here." Baekhyun told her and pulled her closer to him.

"Let's go." Taeyeon said softly and they began walking down the road.

 


"I-is this it?" Taeyeon asked looking at the penny-pinching motel. "Well this is where we gonna stay tonight." Baekhyun said entering the tiny motel room. "Sorry. There was only one room." Baekhyun apologised putting down their bag.

"One tiny room and one bed. Baek there must be another one! There isn't even a space to walk." Taeyeon was aware that she should have not complain but they thought of sleeping on the same tiny bed as her boyfriend of only 2 weeks made her feel ... awkward.

"If you want me to. I can sleep on the floor." Baekhyun sounded offended as he pointed towards the cold floor. Taeyeon instantly felt guilty and she instinctively put her hands on his shoulders. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have s-said that. I'm so stupid." Taeyeon said looking him in the eye.

"No it's alright." Baekhyun knew that she wasn't feeling comfortable but they had no other option. "I called mum. I told her we'll come tomorrow." Taeyeon informed as she bent down and ped their bag.

"Heol." Taeyeon breathed in disbelief. "You grabbed the wrong bag!"

"W-what why?!" Baekhyun said sitting beside her to inspect. "It has only your clothes." Taeyeon said grabbing his over-sized shirt.

"I was supposed to grab two then?!" Baekhyun grumbled. "No..." Taeyeon said looking sad and again guilty. "I'm sorry... I don't know I'm just so frustrated."

"Don't be..." Baekhyun mumbled scooting closer to plant a kiss on her temple. "It's my fault." Baekhyun rubbed her back as he said.

"No, Baek." Taeyeon said picking up Baekhyun's sweat shirt. "I'll wear this." Taeyeon smiled after so long and Baekhyun couldn't help but grin along. "You'll look cute. It's really warm." Taeyeon listened to himself as she grabbed his pj. "And this."

"Alrighty. I'll just throw this on." Baekhyun picked up his selected clothes and so did his girlfriend.

"Turn away..." Taeyeon asked him feeling rather embarrassed. "Take off your." Baekhyun paused clearing his throat. "Underwear too."

"N-naturally..." Taeyeon mumbled trying to not make eye-contact. Baekhyun chuckled and turned away to change his clothes.

Both of their backs were facing each other as they began to undress themselves completely.

"No peeking!" Taeyeon warned as she pulled her pants down.

'How adorable.' He thought to himself.


As soon as Baekhyun turned to face her girlfriend, he was stunned beyond words.

"H-how do I look?" Taeyeon asked shyly twirling around to show him.

She was wearing his pink fleece-back sweat shirt, with draw strings hood and raglang sleeves. Her blonde hair were rested on the top of her head as a bun. " you're so captivating!" Baekhyun blurt out making his girlfriend nervous and giddy at the same time.

Taeyeon noticed that Baekhyun was wearing her favorite textured sweat shirt with crew neck and zip chest pocket. It had toggle hem and ribbed trims. Baekhyun was smiling cheekily at her in excitement.

"It's already twelve. Let's go sleep. At least they have a heater here." Baekhyun said and picked up his girlfriend swiftly in one move. She rested between his strong arms and was feeling extreamly flustered. "B-baek!" She yelped as he threw her on the mattress. "C'mon! I wanna sleep already!" Baekhyun laid down beside her and enveloped his arms around her stiff body.

"C'mon haven't you ever heard of cuddling?" Baekhyun mumbled pulling her closer to him. He instantly sniffed her sweet scent.

"How come you always smell so good?" Baekhyun asked putting his leg over her body. "It's called showering daily, pabo." Taeyeon mumbled feeling more at ease than she thought. Her body relaxed and she also hugged him closer.

"Are you implying I don't shower?" Baekhyun asked faking his offend-ness.

"I don't know you tell me, monster." Taeyeon mumbled pressing her head against his chest.

"You'll see when we get married," Taeyeon smiled when he indirectly proposed.

"Then maybe we can shower together." Baekhyun muttered his hand moving down to the back but before he could touch her she wiggled and hit him playfully. "ert!"

"HAHA!" Baekhyun laughed like a mad man.

"How are you so corrupt! EH?" Taeyeon asked as he sat up and hovered over her tiny body.

"You..." Baekhyun mumbled resting his forehead on hers. Both could feel each others breath on each other.

"..." This time Taeyeon was the one to curse out loud- something that she didn't do. But, he was making her lose her breath.

"Say it."

"Please kiss me." Taeyeon begged flushing red, and closed her eyes waiting for him to claim her lips.

They had been dating for two weeks but hadn't kissed that much. Taeyeon was too shy to make a move and Baekhyun felt scared because of her anger.

He found it cute but he wanted to kiss her bad too.

Finally, Taeyeon felt Baekhyun's lips brush against hers, in a teasing manner but fiery, passionate and demanding. Baekhyun wanted to pull back before he looses control over himself but she felt so vulnerable under her that all he wanted to do was 'kiss' her.

At that minty moment, his senses had been seduced and he could no longer think straight.

"Taeyeon..." Baekhyun whispered softly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. Taeyeon smiled, her heart fluttering at his voice as she clasped he hands on either side of his face.

Baekhyun kissed her and the world feel away. It was slow, soft and comforting in ways that words never be. His hands rested below her ear, his thumb carrasing her cheek as their breaths mingled.

Their tongues battled for dominance as his hands roamed around her body. "Tae." Baekhyun said her name as they pulled away out of breath.

"I don't want to loose you." Baekhyun confessed trying not to fall on top of her. "You won't."

They kissed again.