Enough

How can I smile again?...

Hakyeon is walking around the beach.No one know where he is.He want to rest his mind for a while.He is tired.He is weak.He wants to be alone for this time.He don’t need anyone to stay beside of him for now.After 10 minutes,he stops and sits on the near benches.He is watching the scene of a kid and his father.He remembers.He remembers his moment with his father.He wants to cry but it seems there is no more tears left.He remembers every single word from his father to him.

‘It is doesn’t matter you are a man or woman.Everyone deserves to cry.Just cry.Cry as much you want.I’m here for you.’

‘I know it is hard to be a leader in a group.I understand that because I am also a leader.I am the leader in my family.Same like you.Vixx is your family.You are their leader.As a leader,we have to lead them to the right way.I know sometimes they might get annoyed with us but we do this for their own good.One day,they will realized it.So,you got to be strong.’

‘You know what.I am so proud to have a son like you.Cha Hak Yeon.The most strongest man that I have ever seen before.Although,you are the youngest in our family and the smallest in Vixx,you are the most strongest person ever.So,I want you to stay strong and never gives up no matter what.’

Hakyeon remembers all the words very well.He sighs.He is not strong anymore.He feels wronged so much to his father.He wants to be strong but he can’t.

“Father,I am sorry.I want to be strong but...I just...I just can’t.If I am weak,how can I lead them?I’m sure they don’t want a weak person like me to lead them.Taekwoon is stronger than me.All of them are stronger than me.They no longer need me anymore.I guess this is the time.It’s time for me to quit.I know this is the most stupid decisions ever.But,I am weak,father.I’m not strong enough to face this.How I am suppose to be strong when you are not here?How can I smile if you are no longer here to make me smile again?How I am supposed to accept the reality that you’re....gone..”Hakyeon whispers to himself.

He know that he have make a stupid decisions but he just can’t stand it anymore.He had enough of this.He can still stay strong for the other things but he can’t stay strong when his father has just left him to be alone.

10.00 p.m.

Hakyeon is still not home yet.The members getting worried about him.They have message him a lot.The have called him a lot of time but there is no reply.

“Hyung,I’m worry.I’m worry if there is something bad happen to Hakyeon-hyung.I feel uneasy.”Wonshik finally talks something to Taekwoon.

“Aish,you can’t say something like that,Wonshik-ah.Don’t worry.He will be fine.I’m sure he will.”Taekwoon scolds Wonshik for been negative.

“Are you sure he will be fine?”Wonshik ask Taekwoon.

“Yes.”Taekwoon nodded and Wonshik finally can take a deep breath.

After they have done talking,Hakyeon is finally came home.When he opens the door,he saw them.They stared at him.Hakyeon just keep quiet and walks to his room without saying anything to them.He locks the door.The members feel disappointed and relieved at the same time.They are the one who keep telling Taekwoon to give some times for Hakyeon.So,they have to accept it.An hour has just passed by. Taekwoon could not stay still.He is worry about Hakyeon.He is curious about Hakyeon.He  wants to know if Hakyeon has already eat or not for this whole day.He keep standing in front of the door.He took a deep breath and knock the door bravely.

“Hakyeon-ah”

No answers...

“Hakyeon-ah.It is me.Taekwoon.”

No answers yet...

“Hakyeon,can I come in?”

Finally,the door opens.

“What do you want?I am tired.Can you please,just leave me alone?”Hakyeon’s face is getting red as if he is angry.

“Have you eaten?”Taekwoon ask him calmly.

“Yes.Is that all you want to say?”

“Hmm...yes.Sorry if I am disturbing you.I won’t disturb you again.”

“Okay.Thank you if you are not going to disturb me again.”that is the last word Hakyeon said to Taekwoon before he closed the door.

“Take your time,Hakyeon.I understand.”Taekwoon said in a low tone.

....................................................................................................................

Two chapters for today... ^ ^