Letter

How can I smile again?...

After 4 days Hakyeon admitted in the hospital,he’s finally discharged. He pack everything he had and he left from the hospital.He took a taxi and straight away to the airport.He didn’t come back to the dorm.The members didn’t know that he has left to the overseas.Hakyeon went for a vacation to Malta.Malta is known well as the most beautiful island country.People said when we see the ocean,we can feel calm.That is why Ceo Hwang suggest that place to Hakyeon.

9.30 a.m.

The airplane is ready to depart to Malta about 10 minutes more.Hakyeon took his luggage and walks into the airplane.He sits down to his place.He looks at the outside of the window.He wonders what are the members doing in the dorm.He takes his phone and he was typing something.After that,he sends the message to someone.

“Sir,have you ready?If you are,please put on your seatbelt.”said the stewardess.

“Hah?Ouh,okey.Thank you for reminding me.”Hakyeon nodded and wears the seatbelt.

 

 

 

10.00 a.m.

Taekwoon is preparing the breakfast for s as soon he wakes up from his sleeping.Taekwoon had no idea about Hakyeon at all.

“Oh,Taekwoon-hyung...good morning...”Hongbin yawned as he was just wakes up from his sleeping.

“Good morning...”Taekwoon replied him with a big smile.

“What  is the menu for today?”Hongbin sits near to the dining table and asked.

“Today menu is toast.”Taekwoon answered.

“Hyung...I want to talk with you.”Hongbin said in a serious tone.

“Wha is it?It looks like it is a serious matter?”Taekwoon asked while he puts the food onto the dining table and sits.

“Hmm...I think it is better if we discuss about this matter with the others too.”Hongbin suggested.

“Hmm..okay but first,wash your face.After that,go and wake the others.”Taekwoon ordered.

Hongbin nodded and he follows the instructions. All of the members finally wake up .They are having their breakfast together in a silence situations.No one dare to talk.Hongbin took a glance at each of them.He try to finds the appropriate time to discuss with them.Suddenly, the bells ringing.Ting Tong...Ting Tong...

“Who is that?”Wonshik is the first one to talk.

“Is it Hakyeon-hyung”Jaehwan guessed.

“I don’t think so.”Hyuk joins their conversation.

“I’ll go and check.”Hongbin volunteered.

He opens the door and he expects it was Hakyeon but it is their company’s ceo,Ceo Hwang.He suprised to see him.

“Oh,Ceo Hwang!Good morning...”Hongbin bowed to the ceo and greets him.

“Oh,Ceo Hwang!”all of the members automatically stand up and greet the ceo.

“You guys were eating just now?I’m sorry if I’m distubing you guys.”Ceo Hwang said and get closer to them.

“Here...come and join us.”Taekwoon offers him to join them.

“Nevermind.I came here because I want to tell you something.”Ceo Hwang rejects the offer.

“What is it?”Jaehwan asked while chewing the food.

“I just want to inform to you that this morning,Hakyeon has just discharged from the hospital and he has went to the Malta for the vacation.I guess he didn’t stop by at here.Here,he left a letter to you.Around 9.35 a.m. like that,he messaged me and he told me that he has left this letter at the mailbox near to the company.That’s all I want to tell you.I have to go now.Enjoy your breakfast.”the ceo gives the letter to Taekwoon and left.

They were in a daydream.They suprised after listening to the news.Hongbin stared to the letter.

“Hyung...why don’t you read it?”Hongbin asked.

“Wonshik-ah,you read it.”Taekwoon gives the letter to Wonshik.

“Me?”

Taekwoon nodded.

“Just read it.Read aloud.”Jaehwan ordered.

Wonshik do what his hyungs told him to do.He reads the letter loudly so that they will listen to it.

....................................................................................................................................................

Dear my lovely dongsaengs,

I’m sorry that I was leaving without telling it to you.Thank you for your suggestion to Ceo Hwang.I’m appreciate that.But...I just want to said,it might take for a very long time.I don’t want you guys to put a very high hope to me.When I’m come back,you will expect to listen one of these answers.Either I will stay or I will leave.I’m sorry if I choose to leave.I hope that you guys would understand me.I really hope that you guys could understand me at least once.Taekwoon-ah,please replace me for a while as a leader.Don’t forget to wake them everyday.Replace me as the annoying alarm.Make sure they have enough meals.I trust that you are better than me in this job.Jaehwan-ah,I want you to always make them to be happy.Always make jokes.Spend your time with them.Don’t be the same just like me.I don’t want you to be an arrogant leader just like me.Wonshik-ah,focus to your new song.I believed that you can create an amazing song.I will look forward to it.Always be happy when I’m not here.I trust that you will.Hongbin-ah,thank you because you have take a good care at me when I’m sick.Maybe it is the last time you did that for me.Hyuk-ah,I miss your name.I miss to call you,Hyukkie.But I don’t think that I will call that name anymore.Hyuk-ah,focus to the dance and I want you and Wonshik to replace my place as the dance coach for awhile. That’s it.I will come back when I’m ready.Prepared to hear for my answers.Bye....

 

....................................................................................................................................................

After listening to what Hakyeon writes in the letter,their eyes were full with tears.Everything that Hakyeon writes in the letter make their hearts broken.

‘Annoying alarm’

‘Arrogant leader’

Is that how Hakyeon’s feels for after all this time?

“Hyung...do you think he will...”before Hyuk’s words could finished,Taekwoon has cutting his words.

“No...he will never leaves.No.No.I trust him.He will never betrayed us.”Taekwoon’s tears has falls to his cheek.

“He promised.He promised that he will never leaves us.”Hongbin interferes to their conversation and denied that Hakyeon will leaves them.