#7 Calm

4 First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday May 20, 2016

After done packing his precious gadgets, Steve called the taxi and went to the airport.

The trip to Incheon Airport was an hour and luckily, there's no traffic. The trip to the airport went smoothly.

As soon as he stepped out the cab, he saw her, Kim Taeyeon.

Despite with her petite firgure, Steve managed to spot her in the groups. She was surrounded by bodyguards, protecting her from the reporters and fans.

"Steve!" Out of nowhere, Steve heard someone screamed his name.

It's Yuri.

Then the duo walked into the airport together after the fans and reporters swarm in the buildings. They manoeuvred through the busy halls as there were so many fans and reporters inside the airport tailing the rookie monster. They managed to get their tickets and settle themselve at the bench near the gate after the security check.

.

.

"Flight 309 to LAX Airport is now boarding."A voice said over the loud speaker, booming through the airport.

2 hours passed and the gate opened. Steve and Yuri started to make their way to the gate. They boarded the plane. Both of them including the staff were in first class thanks to their lovely company paid for them. They were in middle row of seats and Steve and Yuri were sat right in the middle.

Steve opened his bag and got his ipod and earphones out. He then closed his bag and threw it into the bag compartment above his seat.

Next to him, a petite girl with her back facing him, is having hard time to place her bag into the compartment because of her height. So, he helped her with her bag.

"Thanks." The girl turned around and thanked him before sitting down at the left side of the row.

Kim Taeyeon.

"You're welcome." Steve sat himself down next to Yuri and buckled his seatbelt.

"This is going to be a long flight!" Yuri moaned

This is definitely will be a long flight.

It would take 10 hours and 55 minutes.

 

Steve shoved his earphones into his ipod and pressed play on his ipod. And I started playing through his earphones.

Since when I downloaded this song.

He checked his playlist, and it's definitely showing I is playing.

Yesterday I was alone, 
Countless gazes
Falling tears
I withstood another say again.

He then remembered the research he did yesterday.

It's a song intend to speak from Taeyeon's vieew on being a celebrity and, in the singer's own words, "about being yourself in a freer way while moving on from heard and frustrating times."


Flower petals wilts
I had difficult times, but followed a small light
Distant day, let it go far, faraway.
I fly splendidly.

Steve turned to his right, seeing that Yuri already had his eyes closed. He then secretly glanced his left. The girl is focusing sketching on her sketchbook.

Moment I close my eyes
Time stops
I rise again.

He put his head back onto the head rest and let sleep overtake him.

.

.

Dinner was good. 3 more hours before the landing. Steve the tv but he already watched all of the movies and the games aren't that awesome. He glanced over again since he had nothing to do. He silently observed the sleeping girl, facing him.

Steve unknowingly smiled when the girl nuzzled deep into the pillow while cuddled in her blanket

Cute.

"You chose Taeyeon, don't you?" 

He then remembered the conversation with Sooyoung yesterday at the restaurant.

"Maybe is fate. God choose Taeyeon for you."

"She already have a boyfriend. I just can't go and ruin their relationship. It'll make me look like a bad person."

"You dumb. Just because you like someone you shouldn't like doesn't make you a bad person."

"I don't even like her. Can't you just do something like forward the time or maybe change her to Jessica, Yoona or Seohyun?"

"She's the chosen. I can't do anything about it." Sooyoung took a slip of her green tea. "Give her a chance. She's a nice catch. It won't hurt from trying right?"

Steve shook the thought away and proceeded to put on his earphones.

This time is U R.

Cause you are,
The light that fell on me
You are
A beautiful dream
With seven rays
The whole word is dyed even more beautifully

The song is to someone important and precious who abdicated the feeling of loneliness, and replaced it with security, peace and hope.

"Kim Taeyeon. You are really something, you amaze me."

.

.

The plane landed precisely 0615 hours. The first thing the duo do after unbuckled their seatbeat, cracking some bones. It was terrible. Steve took his bag from the compartment.

Does she need my help?

Before he could turn over and help her with her bags, her manager was faster than he. Then she was ushered out the plane.

"Steve. We better start walking, people are filling out." said Yuri.

Then they walked out together.

.

.

They reached the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel. The hotel booked for the staff were freaking awesome! It was so grand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter