#6 Choice

4 First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunlight difted throught the curtains that woke Steve up. He grumbled under his breath and buried his face under the covers.

After a few more minutes of ignore the bright light, he heaved a sigh, finally intend to get up. He rolled over to climb out of bed.

Thud!!

A sharp intake of breath followed by a long stream of curse. He held his forehead, attempt to stop the headache.

Stupid walls! That's why it's never a good idea to put your bed against a wall...

He paused for a moment.

But my bed isn't against a wall..

With his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, Steve sat up and tried to recall what happened last night. Some of his memories last night were flashback in his mind.

Jessica. Did I just have with another SNSD's member? Why did you let this happen to yourself? Choi Sooyoung. She's the one give me the cards.

The walls are blue that looks too familiar. The carpet was threadbare and was so faded, it looked grey.

He looked around the room, until the door was opend, someone entered the room.

"Good. You're awake. Good afternoon."

Yuri?

Steve takes a closer look around the room. He noticed some framed picture of the trio hanging on the wall.

"Earth to Steve." said Yuri and threw a pillow right on Steve's face. "I brought your shirts from your apartment. Get ready in 20 minutes. We got a meeting to attend."

"Wait Yul! How I end up here? I only remember last night we were hanging out at Hyolyn's place for my birthday and.."

"Hyoyeon and I sent you back to my apartment. You passed out after ordered the giving me something stronger shot. Gosh, you'll kill yourself if you drank that in one shot. " Yuri quickly cut off his words. "What do you mean your birthday? There's almost 2 months before your birthday."

"What?!"

"Just quickly get ready. Or else Sunny is going to murder us or roast us on a stick." Then Yuri leave the room.

Steve unlocked his phone and the date shows.

Wednesday May 17, 2016

Steve swallowed thickly.

".."

 

 

.

 

Steve was not paying any attention during the meeting. All he concluded the meeting was he's going to his hometown, L.A for some photoshoot.

Maybe I can use this chance to "run away" from all this .

Hyoyeon waved his hand directly in front of his friend's face several times. "Steve! Steve! Umn.. hello~~~? Earth to Steve."

"Earth to Steve!!!" Yuri joined.

Steve jerked in his chair, coming out from his reverie. "What?" He sat up on his chair.

"Meeting is over. What's up with you?" said Hyoyeon.

It was only then he realized that the room was empty.

"Come on, let's go for lunch." said Yuri and both of them dragged Steve out the room.

.

.

Steve stared blankly at the flickering candle while eating his ham sandwich. The trio were in the SUM Cafe, enjoying their lunch break.

"Hey Steve?" Yuri called

"Yes?" Steve looked up. Out of nowhere, he caught a lady walked out the cafe with her drink.

Looks so familiar..

"Here. You left this yesterday at Hyolyn's    "

But before Yuri finished his words, Steve already rushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter