Stranger's Gift

4 First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The meeting end and it's lunch time. Everyone in the Department of Art & Design went for their own lunch. Too bad HyoYul can't join me for lunch cause they need to stay back for further discussion about So Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD)'s comeback. So Nyuh Shi Dae, the nation girl group, the members are Taeyeon, Jessica, YoonA and Seohyun. During their hiatus, each member were doing their own promotion such as solo, acting, commercial filming, musical and so on. This is a big project since they haven't comeback for almost 2 years, so it has to be perfect. One tiny little mistake we were all doomed.

Hyoyeon is one of the SM choreographer while Yul is the nutritionist. My job is slightly easier compared to them. I'm in charge the photoshoot and sometimes in the album design. I met the members of SNSD before when I'm a newbie in the team. I never really get the chance to talk with them, all I did was the behind the scene job, in charge in studio lighting, set up, photo editing thats all. I only started as a photographer after the old one resigned. Then, I'm taking charge of f(x) untill recent I was told to take part in the production of SNSD comeback. 

"Hyo, what do you and Yul want for lunch?"

"Just get me and Yul a ham and cheese sandwich. One cafe mocha and one vanilla latte for Yul. Thanks Steve, got to go. Bye." Hyoyeon placed the order hurriedly and hang up.

Well I guess we will be see each other less starting from now.

.

.

"Two ham and cheese sandwich, one cheesesteak, one cafe mocha, one vanilla latte, and one caramel frappucino. That will be 27,000 won, sir."

27 again.. I handed the money to the cashier and wait for my order.

"Customer number 22."

A tall lady walk pass by me and caught my attention. Slim with slender arms and a quite long dark brown hair. She wears an oversized sunglasses to disguise her identity.

Who the heck wearing shades indoor? Maybe she's a celebrity? I never see her before in SM. But is there really a need to wear shades indoor? There just 5 of us in SUM CAFE including the cashier and barista. 

"Have a nice day miss." said the cashier and handed the lady her order.

Wow, she sure eats a lot..

The lady smiled and took her order and left the cafe. 

"Customer number 23." called the cashier as I went to counter to get mine. 

"Enjoy your meal, sir. " 

"Thanks." I took my order. But right before I left, the cashier stopped me. 

"Sir, you forget your phone." shouted the cashier behind the mac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter