That Guy

That Guy (BTS VER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jeon Jungkook, the main vocalist of the “BTS” band looked at the thin, slender guy that sat across from him a mile away. As he cleaned his guitar and its case, he still could not keep his eyes away from him. He had seen this guy for more than a month now but they still haven’t talked nor were they ever been introduced to each other. Not that he cared, he wasn’t the sociable type.

He had noticed that the guy always looked at Jin, his band mate who was in charge of the drums and wondered if the two were together. They would always go home together after practice and from the blush on the guys face, Jungkook confirmed it, though he wasn’t really sure.

After cleaning his instrument perfectly, he put the guitar in its case and put it over his shoulder, ready to leave the practice room and go home. His other band mates, Namjoon who was in charge of the bass and Jimin, another vocalist and guitarist just like Jungkook himself had already left since they had part-time jobs.

It was only him, Jin and “that guy” in the room. Jin was also packing his stuffs and putting them in place. He had to keep his instruments in the room since they were very big and bulky and couldn’t be carried around like the other instruments. The other guy was helping him too.

As Jungkook looked at Jin to say ‘bye’ for the night, Jin stopped him for a favour.

“Jungkook, could you please stay here with Taehyung for a while?”,

“Why?”, Jungkook asked.

“I need to go out. I will be back in like 15 mins. Please, Jungkook. I cannot leave the guy alone here!”

“What?! Why don’t you just take him with you?!”, Jungkook did not want to be alone with someone he barely knew and for 15 mins? That was just too long for him.

“Jungkook, please man”, Jin begged. Jungkook was not going to agree.

“No Jin—“

“Taehyung! Come here!”, Jin asked the other guy to come. He set down one of the drums in place and walked towards them.

“Taehyung, this is Jungkook. He is our main vocalist and Jungkook, this is Taehyung.”, Jin said, smiling.

Jungkook gave him an irritated look.

“Hi, Nice to meet you Jungkook.” Taehyung smiled in the most purest way.

Jungkook could not help but be drawn to the man. He had seen this smile so many times in the past months but this smile was always directed towards Jin and sometimes, with no fault of his own, he would feel so jealous at Jin.

“Taehyung, Jungkook will keep you company for a while. I just have some errands to run. I will be back in 15 mins, ok?”

“Hey!!”, Jungkook yelled but it was too late. Jin had already gotten his bag and left.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, not knowing what to do or what to talk about. He noticed that the other man was probably as awkward as he was. He could see the guy looking left and right, his hands were not staying still and he would occasionally bite his lower lips. Jungkook found it very very y.

“So, umm Taehyung, how do you know Jin?”, he asked, swallowing hard. He didn’t know what to talk about but this was one question th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter