Snow, snowflakes and warmth

Snow, snowflakes and warmth

Only one day was left until the new year! This was the really well known holiday for young couples to meet almost everyday and spent time their together walking around the city. He too. Jungkook wore a red based yarn sweater covered with a light white fur mallowing the crimson red. It looked like a cane candy from afar. Outside he... He ,was waiting outside a wooden modern style coffee shop. It was cold, the temperature had dropped to the coveted zero degree celsius. His breath came out white as a fog from his frozen mouth, his rough lips had gone purple, aching from the cold. Who on earth was he waiting for, in a such cold weather? Despite hating cold? It was a special day today. The weather forecast had told the citizens that today it would snow!

"The white night will happen within the next hours. You may enjoy it to the fullest." They announced in the big centeral screen on the mall as they continued with their next hot topic.

His nose was started getting red. All the tiny decoration from the shops around him had already lighten up as the sky was changing from greyish blue to electric blue to turn to that ever lasting pitch black.Well not pitch black as all the stars were dancing in the eternal dance floor so called sky. As the sky lost it's color many people decided getting a seat in the shops and coffee shops around the boy's area would be the best idea. He started to slightly shiver. His phone rung. Without losing a second he picked it up.

"Hello?" Answered  anxiously Jungkook.

"Hello,Kookie! It's me. Where are you? I cannot see you!" Said the voice from the other side of the phone.

"I'm outside, at the spot we decided to meet, the wooden cafe ole!" Answered again Jungkook with a cute english accent. He was getting anxious now could it be that he remembered the wrong place? But he was sure he checked numerous times for their spot, he was pretty sure he checked again this morning. The voice didn't seem to give any sign of response. Before he could open his mouth to make sure if everything were okay-

"Oh! Okay I think I saw you! Wave your hand a little." Demanded the voice, the young boy obeyed. "Yep, I can see you!" said now playfully the voice as it hung the call up.

A young girl appeared in his field of vision. She waved her hand and run toward him. She wore a coat with a fluffy red scarf, a simple necklace with a small garnet gem, a pair of skinny jeans with a silver thin chain hanging form her left pocket the set was complete with a pair of anatomic grey boots that reached her ankles. The girl had silky light brown wavy hair that covered up to the upper part of her rounded chest. Her bangs covered her hazel eyes, her eyelaces were long and thick making her beauty even more mesmerizing. Her bare full lips were also turning purple from the cold, but they had kept their moisture, they were trembling. She tried her best to hide it, but failed.

"YA!" Jungkook yelled at the girl "How long have you been waiting? You're trembling like a leaf !"

"Same goes for you! Your lips are purple!" Answered the girl

"You're not the one to talk! I could wait years for you. Now tell me the truth!" said Jungkook as he swiftly avoid the question.

The girl pouted at the comment, but knew that she had to answer sooner or later anyway " Not so long about an hour and a half. I got a little exited and before I notice I came here, I had nothing to do but wait for you so I sat down on the bench next to the fountaint watching the time passing by "

Jungkook's eyes widden and some signs of anger appeared on his face.

"Are you stupid !?" He yelled louder this time making a few passer-by people to turn their attention to their little conversation or more likely scrolding, not that he could care less about them. "Why didn't you got inside a cafe!? Now you are freezing cold! What if something had happen to you?" The boy's eyes were turning red, tears started to build up "What would I have done then? You ever thought about that?" said the boy with his brittle voice as he hid his face on her shoulder hugging her firmly. The girl was surprised by Jungkook's reaction, she soon hugged him back, one of her hands made it's way to Jungkook's dark hair them gently then moving down to his back drawing circles to calm the boy down.

"I wanted to see you as soon as possible...I'm sorry" she whispered "Also I thought you would be waiting me outside and hated the thought of you waiting outside in the cold, alone, while I would be warm inside some kind of store. Oh! and also-" 

The last words were cut off as Jungkook made his move then. He stopped the girl from talking any further by tightly hugging her. Her head pressing against his toned chest, she could clearly hear his heartbeat. He felt her warming up a little, but he himself was now burning up. It had been so long since he held her so close. The girl notice and tried to look up at him, but he pressed her head again on his chest,his heartbeat had change its rythm, it got faster. The girl chuckle. He heard her and his heartbeat got faster & faster every second.

"Are you cold? Do not die on me! " Asked teasingly the girl.

"No, I'm embarassed..." Answered truthfully the boy as his skin had reached the tone color of crimson red.

"Why?" Asked the girl half inoccently and the other half with a teasy tone to the flushed boy

"I just thought that I really love you. No one else can replace you in our whole universe. It's just you for me." Jungkook told the girl giving her the most angelic smile in the world. He then placed her head inside his big palms,thumbs gently rubbing in circles against her cheeks, he lowered his knees and stare deeply into those hazel orbs of hers. To him they seemed like a pair of peridot gems the most shiny and expensive in the world. He always thought that when she was next to a jewel even the brighter diamond looked dim infront of her eyes beauty. They kept the eye contact until Jungkook broke it rapidly.

"Why are you the one getting shy?" said the girl as she pinched the boy's cheeks lightly.

"That hurts! Why are you so good at it- Well what I said was so cheezy, I couldn't take it!" slightly lied Jungkook

The girl smiled. Again before she could answer back, snowflakes started to fall down. One of them landed on Jungkook's reddish nose tip. Then without any warnings the girl tiptoed and pressed against his still purple lips. Jungkook was taken aback by the unsual action. He soon kissed back, closing slowly his eyes. Trying to deepen the kiss. His tongue asked for entrance the girl gave him what he was craving for letting the passion overwhelm them. After a few minutes the broke the kiss.

"Did that warm you up a little? " Question the out of breath girl.

"More than a little bit" Said Jungkook as he his lower lip. That gesture meant that he craved for more. A smirk appeared on his face. It was dedicated to the young girl. This time the girl couldn't hide her emotions so she blushed a little. Now it was her time to be teased. Jungkook's smirk didn't faint at the scene it only grew bigger.

"Oh! Hohohohohoho... Is my little girl blushing!? Why?" Said Jungkook with an annoyingly exited teasing tone in his fruity voice.

"Let's go get a seat inside now. Shall we?" She cut him off not giving any openings for any further teasing.

"Why are you running away now!? Sophia!"

"I'm not running away. I'm just freezing cold" Sophia who had taken a few steps away from jungkook turned again to his direction as she attacked for the second time only to claim a peck on his nose and a quick one on his warmed up lips. Jungkook smiled, he took her petit hand in his larger one, opened the door letting her pass first then he followed from behind. A waiter welcome them and asked them if they had made a reservation, the waiter collected their information and call another female staff to take them to their table.

"Is the shop to your liking? Have you warm up now? Do you feel alright?" asked the curious Jungkook as the waitress escorted them to their dining table.

"Yeah,it's lovely here! Like always! Ithink they changed their interior design a little bit. Hm... I think so- Achoo!" that sneeze betrayed her.

"See that's why I don't want you to stay in the cold for a long time, not to mention waiting for almost two hours in such harsh contitions!"

The girl nodded as she lowered her head admiting her wrong doing.

"Let's get you home!" exclaimed Jungkook

"NO!" the girl yelled, sadly that made her choke her words and made him worry.

"Let me see if you have a fever" Signed Jungkook knowing sophia's personality unless it was grave sickness, she wouldn't listen to him not even a word he had to say. She would usualy let him freely feel her forehead to assure him she was alright but this time she dodged his hand "Just let me see-" Jungkook stopped, the trembling appeared again his gaze was full of worry "YA! YOU'RE- you're burning up! Enough words let's go home"

"No! No, it's alright. I will warm up soon. Do not worry!" the girl started to feel dizzy "I don't want to miss not even a second being with you" Were the last words before she out.

Her slim body started to fell off the chair landing on the cold hard floor of the cafe. Jungkook flinched from his chair and run up to her. Calling her name out loud other costumers running to help or looking horrified at the young couple. He lost no time. He took her to the hospital to examine her, finding out that she was having a cold after explaining to the doctor the whole situation. He carried her back to his flat, laying on his freshly putted silky white sheets. Taking off her shoes, coat, scarf and any other unnecessary accessory. He took her temperature '39.8 C' he soaked some cloth in cold water and placed it on her forehead. He stood there all night long taking care of her. When the clock reached 11 o'clock she opened her eyes to find someone was firmly holding her hand she tried to sat up, but her arm power had gone! She slipped, but instead of hitting her head she landed softly on the back of the bedhead. She who had closed her eyes opened them again to find two red orbs staring at her.Feeling a pair of hands placing her carefully into a more comfortable position.

"Are you okay?"Jungkook asked quietly not wanted to give her a headache.

"I have been better, but what happen? Where are we? Did something happen?" the girl was full of questions, but looking at his eyes she could tell he didn't want to remember. "I'm fine now, aren't I? So don't worry! Sorry for making you worry again about me..."

The boy didn't look at her he just stood up and walked in an unknown room for the girl.He came back with a tray in his hands. He placed it to her laps.

"I don't know your adress so I took you to my house. You know that I am not the best chef but I made you some rice porridge. I aslo took you to the hospital for examination, they said it's just a cold but you sould be carefull for the next few days. " Jungkook said under his breath remaining emotionless. When he was about to walk away she extent her hand grapping his wrist.

"Why won't you look at me?" Sophia asked

Listening to her words he turned to face her revealing his red eyes to her. She didn't expect that at all. She thought, she would see anger, hate, annoyence in his eyes but his-, his were full of worry, sadness and guilt. Guilt for not knowing she was sick, for not to be able to do anything but watch her falling off her chair or watching her sleep, praying to wake up soon.

"I saw you so many sadness today and it is the last day of the year a day where you only had fun filled memories with your family so many years...I'm sorry"

The girl started to cry Jungkook also couldn't keep it in any longer. They snobbed together after some time the girl looked at the clock it was 12:58 'they say that what you do in the last minutes of the year will fill the next year...I don't want you to be crying not next year not ever again because of me!' thought the girl.

"Kookie! Can you give me a smile? Quickly" said the exusted girl.

The boy looked up at her she smiled at him weakly, that made him cry harder. "Just a small one is fine please...just one!" Jungkook saw depression in her eyes and quickly gave her what she demanded for. A crooked smile appeared on his face. Just then fireworks could be heared from outside the appartment.

"Made it in time" the girl signed as she layed on her back looking at the confused boy "Happy New year sweety" she said as she pulled the boy on top of her kissing his lips "Not the way I wanted us to pass the new year's eve. But this will do too!" said the girl as she smiled.

"Happy New Year Sophia. Me neither but it will be a day to remember for a long time." said Jungkook as he wiped the last tear away from his eye. And their nights continued like this hugging each other out, telling stories, laughing and so on. But this time not with their families nor all alone, that night, the same night Jungkook made his big move. He proposed to her pulling out a ring with her name being carved on the inside. His smile grew bigger as the young woman without any hesitation accepted. They lived the rest of their lives together in happiness.

Once while they were walking back home with their first child, they passed by the location of the 'Cafe ole'. He then remembered something and asked.

"Ah! I wanted to ask you years now but I always forget about it that day you had a chain on your jean with two monogrammes they were written in calligraphy so I couldn't read it well then. What was written? "

"Jungkook" the girl said and the boy blessed at the comment.

LIME GLORY CAPS


-*- Author space -*-

Sorry for the long wait! Hope you enjoy! If you like comment your thoughts on this one!

It became rather long?!

Bye~ see you!!! You may all find happiness within this year!

Love you all~ thank you for reading