Chapter 2

Dark Seconds

                                                   Hui was heading to his locker, he was going quickly or else he would be late for Sport lesson, it was because of Mr. Hang who kept him after the lesson to tell him not to be late again. As he was walking he bumped on a guy making both of their books fall down, they both tried quickly to take them, when they picked them up to their hands again, Hui said "Sorry..." then he noticed it was Ten, this guy and his friends were really weird, there were many rumors about them and nobody ever tried to approach them. Ten nodded and walked away, Hui doesn't know why but felt chills in his body. During Sport, Hui was trying his best, Wei was good, instead Shinwon was the worst, Hui and Wei were looking and poiniting at him while laughing, Shinwon looked at them with a smile and said loudly "Yah! Stop laughing at me!", Hui and Wei looked at each other and kept laughing silently. The lesson finished, they all went to their locker rooms, Shinwon immidiately sat and said out of breath "I can't stand this lesson. I'm not good in Sport" , Wei said while taking of his t-shirt "It's not so hard hyung" , Shinwon just exhaled. The door opened, now it was another class exactly after them, it was E'Dawn's class, Hui looked at them and the immidiately at Mark who was heading out, as Mark passed next to E'Dawn and his friends, E'Dawn looked at him and said in a slow deep tone "Hi Mark" , with that he chuckled sinisterly, instead Mark left the room. Hui looked at E'Dawn and said "Hey! What's your problem?", E'Dawn's eyes widen, he didn't expect someone to talk against him, he side smirked and said "And what? Are you gonna do something about it?" , Hui went close to E'Dawn and said "Do I need to?" , E'Dawn raised his eyebrows and said "Woah! Look at a tough guy here! I dare you, do something" , then E'Dawn's friends came closer, Hui's eyes fell on Jian who was piercing him with his eyes harder than Wooshin and Taeyong, then Wei went closer and said "Come on E'Dawn, he doesn't know what he's saying" , E'Dawn looked Wei with half closed eyes and said "Then,he shouldn't talk so much" , Shinwon got up and said "Let's go now guys", he took Wei and Hui from their wrist, Jian blocked their way and looked Shinwon really angrily, then they heard a chuckle from Wooshin and said "Let them go Jian" , then they heard Taeyong "Next time you won't stand so lucky", Hui frowned his eyerbows angrily and looked at them to show them that he's not afraid.

                                           They had a break, they all headed to the cafeteria, Shinwon said angrily "I told you Hui, don't mess with them, if they bully me I'll slap you" , Hui leaned his head on the side ready to laugh, Wei said in nervous tone "Guys don't argue. If anything happens....The older will talk" with that both them looked at Hui, Hui shook his head and said "Don't worry....and I'm not afraid of them" , then they heard a low and deep "Hey" when they looked they saw the weird ones again, this time Ten wasn't alone, he was with his friends Bitto and Taeil, they were all in shock, Hui was the first one to talk "Hi" , Ten leaned his head on the side and said "As you bumped on me, you took an important paper. Give it back" , Hui nodded and said "Alright, but can I eat first?" , the serious look of Ten gave him the answer, he got up, then Wei said to Hui "You want us to come?" , Hui shook his head and headed to his locker with the three of them. As he unlocked it, he noticed Taeyong grabbing Mark from his arm and dragging him in a room, then he noticed them all, then Taeil hid the view so Hui would give the paper faster, Hui just quickly gave them the paper and headed back to cafeteria trying to ignore the bullying. He felt so bad that he couldn't do anything.

                                      The school hours were about to finish, but they had a break first. They were walking on the hallway when they heard the students scream loudly, they headed there, but there was Mr. Hang hiding the view and screaming to them students to leave, it was the room that the guys bullied Mark before. Hui tried his best to look, his eyes widen, he got pale and felt his heartbeats increasing, it was Mark laying on the floor, lifeless, his neck had a blue line, his eyes open and lifeless. Hui felt dizzy, how could someone do that, he felt like he would vomit, but he couldn't, he just felt numbed. He quickly went to E'Dawn and punched him on the face making him fall down, his friends got in front of him, Hui screamed to E'Dawn "You happy now?! He died! That's what you wanted?! Or you did it?!" , E'Dawn got up. he motioned to his friends to go back and said "What makes you think that I did it? And Hui, I try to be good and ignore you, but you give me no other chance", Hui went close to E'Dawn's face and said "Beat me or you're gonna kill me too?!" , Hui noticed fear in E'Dawn's eyes, then someone grabbed his shoulders and took him back, it was Shinwon, Wei just looked at them and helped Shinwon to take away Hui. The teachers let them leave earlier, Hui decided it, he would tell police everything he saw. He feels so lost, this time things went to far.

 

Sorry Mark :'(