[1/2]

One sky cover us

As Kisu sat by his desk, he stared into the air, like he did before that bastard named Liang Hui left him after injuring his leg 3 years ago. He got eye contact with Hui as he looked at him in the crook of his eye, and he straighten his lips into a straight line, looking away. He stood up, and walked out of the class, and Hui looked after him, following. The other class mates continued their talking, yelling and laughing as he jogged after the past best friend. "Kisu." Kisu stopped, not turning on his heels straight away. He turned his head and then turned his body towards him, his hands in his pocket. "What, you punk?" Hui looked at him. "I... Can I speak to you, under 4 eyes?" Kisu scoffed, cause that's what they were doing now. Wasn't it? Everyone else was at class. "Isn't that what we're going now?" Hui bit his lip, his heart aching from pain as he got glassy eyes slightly. "I'm so-" Kisu intrupted him, walking a step closer to him. "Don't look at me like that." He breathed out, looking away for a second and he looked at him again. "Can't you just forget about it, so you won't look at me with guilt, pity and pain?" Hui shook his head, blinking away tears. "No, I cannot just forget it, Kisu. It will haunt me for the rest of my life, until I grow old and die. And it will haunt me that I hurt you that way, beat you up when you left the gang. What else do you want me to do?" Kisu raised his eyebrows, looking with cold yet a gaze that the shorter boy couldn't quite grasp. "Then don't show it. That isn't the Liang Hui I know, this version of him." Kisu turned and walked away, going down to he storage pleaces filled with desks and chairs. Kisu walked in, and he sighed, smacking his  forehead against the wall, sighing out a shaky breath. God, he wanted to hate him, so so so much for leaving him, but he was all he had after the pink hair boy lost soccer. 

 

I heard the door slam shut, and I scoffed again, my lips, and looking at Hui. "You never learn the phrase I said, when we talked first after I came and saved you from that jerk? 'I have no intenions of becoming friends, again' that was I clearly said, and you still; still, you follow after me like a lost puppy." Hui looked at me, nodding. "Because I can't leave you alone. That's the point, Kisu. I. Cannot. Leave. You. Alone." Kisu tried to open the door, but discovered it was locked. "You can't just do this, Hui. I mean what I said! Everytime I see your face, I want to beat you up, like you did to me! Make you feel the pain you made me go through!" Kisu yelled, and from there, something snapped and he pushed Hui harshly backwards, chairs falling over him. He stood there, shocked; time stopped. His heart ached. Regret filled his body, his soul, mind. He ran forward and digging away the little moutain of chairs over Hui that was unconscious under the chairs, he got nervous. "Hui? Hui! Liang Hui!" He pulled the boy against his knee, and looked at the locked door, but he contiued himself. "Hui! Hui, please!" He stood, and started banging on the door, calling for help (which was only a use to wake up the purple haired boy from his black out, the other's didn't hear them as they were either in the teacher's room or to class, teaching the homeclass. Hui slowly opened his eyes, and blinked, looking at Kisu freaking out, banging on the door. "Yah!" Kisu looked back, and he wanted to breath out in relief, but couldn't do that as he had said something else. Hui half smiled, sitting up and holding his wrist. "Did you get hurt?" Kisu asked, and he showed his wrist, holding it. "Yeah, I did." Kisu leaned his head back, sighing. "Serves you right." Hui looked down, chuckling. "Yeah, you're probably right." Walking over, he slipped down the wall, and held his knees to his chest. "Thought you actually deserved more pain." Hui looked at him, looking at, scoffing slightly. "I know that, no need to say it twice." Kisu chuckled, and he sat up better. "You only had me, didn't you? That time, you only had me, cause you always came running back to my company." 

 

 

Hui looked at him, massaging his wrist, grimacing a face in pain. "Yes, you were the only one I had. The only thing, I ever had; as my dad was never home, and mom is dead.. I only had you. That meant I got scared, scared to lose. To soccer." Kisu looked at him, scoffing. Hui sighed, biting his lip, getting glassy eyes. "It sounds stupid, but as I said, I only had you. If you left to become a professional soccer player, I would have no one to turn to. To trust. You knew, and know me better than anyone else, and you knew about my situation; which hasn't changed since then." Kisu smirked. "Of course it hasn't." Hui glared at him, sighing yet again. "That's the reason I hurt your leg.. Though I didn-" Kisu stood and went up to him, grabbing him by the collar of his uniform, and placed him up against the wall (not the chairs again). "Stop being sorry, you bastard. Okay?" He snapped, and Hui's breath hitched, shock and heart beating a little faster than normal. 

 

But the door was unlocked, and the boys got busy to get apart as one of their homeroom teachers, Teacher Namjoon, stood there. "Aish! You kids, where were you!" The boys looked at him, and he crooked his finger at them. "Follow me." Kisu getting cold again, acting normal, and Hui acting normal, followed him. 

 

They were in trouble.