a wish come true

A new years wish

You were sitting on a chair watching everyone talk and mingle with each other. Youngmin was busy talking with some on the guest and Kwangmin was spending time with his girlfriend. You pulled out the necklace that was hidden under your shirt and looked at it. You opened the locket and a saw a picture of you and Youngmin when you were kids having fun one summer's day by the beach. He was teasing you saying you were afraid of the water. You got so mad at him that you didn't talk to him for a week. He felt guilty for what he did and bought you a big white teddy bear as an apology gift. At first you were hesitant to accept it but you knew he was sorry so you accepted it. You to were to deep in thought that you didn't notice Youngmin standing behind you. He placed a had on your shoulder which brought you back.

"Come with me Jun" He said and afford you his hand. You had a questionable look on your face but he gave you a smile which mean he won't hurt you. You placed your hand in his and he led you inside the house . As you were going upstairs you saw Kwangmin and his girlfriend on the couch snuggling and making fun of each other. Youngmin pulled you a little because you were to slow, to preoccupied with Kwangmin and his girl.

"Youngmin where are we going?" You asked him he was leading you up the stairs. You thought you will go to his room but you passed by it and he didn't stop.

"To the roof" He replied. He lead you up another set of stairs that will lead you to the attic. He opened the door for you and switched on the lights as well. He opened the window and helped you up to the roof. It was covered in snow so you knew if you sit down you'll get cold but Youngmin knew this and dust the snow away before letting you sit down. You sat down next to Youngmin but didn't let go of his hand.

"I know I haven't been such a good friend to you lately and I want to change that. Jun ever since you helped me with my first break up I've started to develop feeling for you." Youngmin said. He was blushing so he was trying to avoid making eye contact with you. You didn't really understand what he was saying and continued to look at him.

"What I'm trying to say is I love you Jun" He said and this time he was looking at you. You couldn't say anything, you were speechless. Youngmin also loves you. You were happy and didn't trust your words because you know you'll stutter. Youngmin pulled you forward and cover your lips with his. You were once again shocked but kissed back and wrapped your arms aroung is neck pulling him closer. You pulled away after a little while and connected your foreheads together.

"I love you to Youngmin" You said before kissing him again. It was the perfect setting and you were glad it was only the two of you and fireworks in the background.


Thanks for reading guys:) I hope my story was good :)

If you want me to write a story for you just tell me who and if you want you can also give me the plot of the story:) 

 

Sequel is now up!

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121942/i-will-always-stick-with-you-you-youngmin-kwangmin