Make a wish

A new years wish

It was already December 31 2011 and your at home preparing for the new years party at the Jo twins house. Their families have been friends since she was still a kid. She would always go over to their house and play with them. They take vacations together especially during summer break. She even goes to the same school as them. She everything about them and they knew everything about her except for one little secret, she's in love with Youngmin. She doesn't want to tell him because she doesn't want to change anything between them but on the other hand she feels hurt every time she sees Youngmin with a new girl. She has a feeling Kwangmin nows she likes him but won't tell him.

"Jun are you ready?" You heard your mother call from downstairs.

"Just a minute!" You replied. You grabbed the necklace Youngmin gave you for your birthday and locked it around your neck before going down. She sa her parents already ready and waiting for her to get down.

"Lets go" You said with a smile one your face. Your dad opened the door for all of you and you started walking. The Jo twins' house was three houses away from hers. As you walk towards there house you  saw a lot of fireworks. You love and hate fireworks. You hate them because of the sound but love them because Youngmin was always at your side when you watch them every new year. As you approached the Jo twins house you saw Youngmin outside fighting with his girlfriend.

"Your such a !" You heard him say.

"It's not my fault your brother likes me!" She fought back. You knew she was lying because Kwangmin had a girlfriend and he had no interest in Youngmin's.

"Oh, just shut up and leave!" Youngmin yelled at her. She was about to say something but stopped and just ran away crying. Your parents were shocked about what Youngmin did but you didn't care. Once you were sure the girl was gone you approached Youngmin and placed a hand on his shoulder which made him look at you. He immediately hugged you and you hugged back. You knew he was hurt and you didn't like seeing him like this even if it hurts. You hated seeing him getting mad at girls for cheating on him or just hurting him and not caring about his feelings. Your parents walked up to you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"we'll be inside Jun" They said and you just gave a simple nod in reply.Youngmin hugged you tighter which shocked you at first but you hugged back. Uou his hair trying to calm him. He wasn 't crying but you knew her was hurt inside.

"Youngmin are you ok?" You asked once again. He pulled away from you and gave you a smile, meaning he was alright already.

"Ya thanks" Youngmin said and held your hand. Yougave him a smile and a kiss on the cheeck before walking inside to join everyone else. Before you closed the door you made a wish on a shooting star wishing Youngmin will kiss you these new year.


HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!!

I'm sorry if there is so much errors...