Chapter 1

The Chewing Gum Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The frantic sounds of panting and running were heard throughout the dark empty hallways of the sm building. He needed to find an escape now, but somehow he just keep meeting dead ends.

 

He turned to the left, to a bright light coming from a dimly lit hallway. What he thought was a corridor with a door leading outside, was only another dead end with the light of a vending machine emitting the hallway. He felt a drop of sweat roll down along the side of his forehead

 

Oh no he thought, he could hear the others footsteps coming closer.

 

"AHH HAH! I've got you now Lee Donghyuck!" screamed Mark

 

The auburn male turned around. His eyes widen but he kept his lips tight in stubborn determination, refusing to let the other scare him. A part of him was silently cursing himself, the other part was slightly amused at what he’s gotten himself into.

 

But Jesus ing Christ, Mark looked ready to bite his head off! The boy may not be able to properly fry eggs but in this very moment Donghyuck didn’t doubt Mark’s ability to murder him right now. Donghyuck gulped out of nervousness as he watched the blond slowly march up to him.

 

At this point, you might be wondering how he ended up in this situation. Well, it all started this morning...

 

~.*.~

 

7:50 AM

Mark sat down in his desk, waiting for his morning class to start. He rested his head on his hand as he waited. Slowly he could feel his eyes become heavy and start to close. If only he hadn’t procrastinated on doing his science project and only came to his senses last night maybe he would have gotten more than 2 hours of sleep. But it’s not like it was entirely his fault that he did it at the last minute. It’s hard being debut in three units in one year. He’s constantly out on his schedule or practicing till the crack of dawn because some insane part of his brain told him he must practice till he’s perfected all his moves. He blames sm for forgetting to do the project, even if he knows it’s really his fault.

 

No matter with that now though, there’s no changing the past, Mark thought as he rubbed his face to wake himself up. He reached out to where he had placed his eighth coffee cup of that morning to take a sip. However once he put the cup to his lips he was met with an empty cup. Mark could already feel himself deflate into exhaustion and despair. Suddenly he remembered something! If there was one thing Mark knew would lift his spirits and wake up him up it was his handy dandy chewing gum.

 

With all the energy Mark had left in his body, he reached down in his bag pocket. But something was not right…the gum was not there. Alarmed, Mark fanatically started digging deeper into his bag in a desperate attempt to find his precious chewing gum.

 

He was absolutely sure that he had put the pack of gum in his ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter