Hurt things

More Than Words

 

“I’m home” shouted Dara when she reached her living room. 
 
A tall boy approached her and then sat beside her. 
 
“Noona, i’ve something to tell you” the boy started the conversation. 
 
Dara lied her head on the sofa and asked her brother what he wanted to tell her. Those boy asked Dara to break up with her boyfriend with serious tone. The situation turn to be more serious than before. Dara was confused why her brother kept asking her to break up with her boyfriend, she told every good things of her boyfriend, and told her brother that she loved him so much.
 
Her brother didn’t stop, he kept asking the same thing to Dara, even he told Dara that he saw her boyfriend with another girl. Actually he didn’t wanted to tell this to his sister because it would hurt her so much but he had to do it, if he didn’t, his sister wouldn’t know the truth and felt more hurt in the end, so he tried to convince his sister no matter how hard it seems. 
 
Dara woke up from the sofa and then left her brother behind. “Prove it to me” shouted Dara from afar. 
 
“Of course i will, when that day comes, just break up with him and get a better person” answered his brother with high tone.
 
Dara entered her room, then she lied herself on the bed. She was confused about everything, stressed, all of her feelings are ruin. Her thesis, Kevin, her brother and now she started thinking about what her brother said, her boyfriend. 
 
She kept wondering was it true, everything that her brother said. Everything started crossing her mind. She took a deep breath and tried to think positive about her boyfriend. “Maybe she’s just his friend” she whispered, tried to convice herself. She reached her phone and searched for her boyfriend number. 
 
“Sorry,the number you call is out of reach please try again or leave a message after this tone” 
 
“Jung Woo,it’s me, please call me if you’ve received this message” 
 
After left a message for Jung Woo, she thrown her phone to her desk. Everything started full her mind again. “Waeyo?” that question kept crossing her mind no matter what she’ve done to forget it,but her mind kept wondering what’s really going. Why her boyfriend didn’t anwer her called, why her brother kept asking her to break up with her boyfriend, why Kevin didn’t call her, why she can’t focuss to her thesis. Why? Why? Why?  She tried to close her eyes and then slept. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Three days has passed
 
Dara kept watching her phone hope that Kevin would call her. And fortunately her phone finally vibrated. Unknown number appeared in her phone. “Oh it must be Kevin” Dara answered her phone quickly.  “Yeoboseyo? Ne, i’m Sandara waeyo?” said Dara confused. “Mwo? Odiiiiieee?? I’ll be there soon” shouted Dara with teary eyes. She went out from her house and then took a taxi. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A week later she searched for Jung Woo, but what the hell she saw. It’s so irritating and must hurt her heart so much, she saw her boyfriend kissed with another girl. With teary eyes she gathered all of her brave to walk toward her boyfriend. 
 
“Yaa Nam Jung Woo, what the hell are you doing with this girl?” she shouted to her boyfriend who still kissed the girl. 
 
Jung Woo finally ended his kissed with the girl and then turned his head to Dara. He was confused and shocked at the same time. 
 
Dara couldn’t catch up her tears again, her tears started falling, she kept asking her boyfriend what he was doing with those girl although she already saw it by herself, but still she couldn’t believe that the boyfriend whom she really loved betrayed her for the other girl. Jung Woo tried to convince Dara while hugged her and he whispered to Dara there’s nothing between him and those girl. 
 
But  suddenly the other girl pulled Jung Woo away from Dara. 
 
“Jung Woo, i’m tired of this acting, just tell this stupid girl the truth” the girl started to talk. 
 
Jung Woo asked those girl to close . Dara finally knew the truth, she was totally angry to Jung Woo so she thrown away her ring that she got from Jung Woo then running and left her boyfriend with his new girlfriend. 
 
She heard her boyfriend shouted calling out her name from afar but she didn’t care and kept running. She took a taxi and went home. She kept crying throughout the way home. She still can’t believe that her boyfriend betrayed her love. The worst thing that she fully regret was she had fight with her brother for her boyfriend. “Mianhae, jeongmal mianhaeyo, baboya neomu babo” that words kept she said to herself. When she reached home she kept crying till she finally slept. 
 
The next day, her alarm waking her up. “Aisshh what a nightmare was that” she said while tried to hold her phone. When she saw her right fingers, she was shocked because the ring was lost. She finally realized that everything wasn’t a dream, all of that hurt things were true. Her tears started falling. Her phone suddenly vibrated, she tried to hold back her tears to anwer the phone. 
 
“Yeoboseyo?” asked Dara with tremble voice. 
 
“Noona it’s me, Kevin, remember me?” answered the other person  with cheerful voice. 
 
With trembling voice Dara asked Kevin, why he called her. Kevin voice turn to be more serious, he told Dara that he agree to help her finish her thesis. Dara's voice heard happier when Kevin told those happy news, she really thank to Kevin for his kindness.  
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hi everyone, thanks for keep reading :)
anyway i want to thank my beloved friend uy who made the main picture for this fics, i love it, hope you guys also like it *^^*
for everyone who are confused why i made this story, if you're Kiss Me you must know the answer~
Kevin choose Dara as his ideal type, so i made this special pairing (Davin/Dara Kevin)~
My biggest hope are Kevin will read this story and hope he'll like it, i also hope you guys will like this story ^^~
Please keep reading :)