Guilty

More Than Words

 

Kevin phoned Dara but there’s no answered. He kept calling Dara’s phone number but still there’s no answered even it’s out of reached. He was worried of Dara’s condition, he decided to go to Dara’s house after salon closed. 
He went to Dara’s house, he pressed the bell but there’s no answered, he even knocked the door but still there’s no answered. Her neighbour said that she wasn’t home. Kevin tried to call Cl to ask about Dara but Cl also didn’t know. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Mianhae Sung Hyun-ah” whispered Dara when she saw Kevin from her window secretly, she already asked her neighbour to say that she wasn’t home and even she asked Cl to say that she wasn’t know where she is. 
Tears started falling when she remembered that Kevin ever said that his father died in car accident when he was 2 years old and in that time, she was 8 years old. She even tried to make sure about it, she browsed the information from the internet, when he saw a guy’s name who save her live she totally shocked because it was same with Sung Hyun’s father’s name in the form. 
“He had a lot of suffers because of me, i don’t know whether he will forgive me or not” she talked to herself. 
She felt guilty so much, her feelings so ruin, she loves Kevin but she also afraid that Kevin would hate her if he knows the truth that she was his father’s murderer. And she wasn’t ready for it. 
“Sang Hyun-ah, what should noona do? I’ve found a nice guy as you want and i love him so much but why we aren’t meant to be?” Dara said with teary eyes while looked at her picture with her brother in her desk.