EUNHAE TAKEOVER AFF

EUNHAE BONFIRE FEST 2017
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey guys! 

Us and few our friends in the Eunhae community are thinking of taking over AFF in the month of July, Eunhae’s month! We’ll most likely start on Eunhae day, 7/18, by advertising the Eunhae Bonfire Fest page. Then, we’ll move onto advertising other Eunhae fics by us and a few of our friends that really deserve to be bumped a little bit more. 

We’re currently raising karma for this to happen! So if you guys would be ever so kind as to donate some karma, if you can, to either Laura (ThanhXuan) or I (Alyssa, haesthetics), we’d be eternally grateful! We’re also thinking of compiling a list of people that have donated to post at the end of EBF to let people know who’s contributed to making everything happen. 

Thank you so much!

 

P.S.: to gift karma, all you have to do is go to our profile; on the left bar, just under the "add / remove friend" button, there's a "gift karma" button. Click on that button, write the number of karma points that you want to donate, and then confirm your donation by typing your password and clicking the black "gift karma" button! Done!

Please log in to read the full chapter