Lie to stop him?

FIHF

Yuju is singing with all her heart. The audience was in 'oww' when Yuju's angelic yet powerful voice echoed the whole venue. As she finishes the song, claps and cheers can be heard everywhere.

"Yuju-ah!"

"Yuju-ah!!" Yuju continued to smile brightly and wave her hand to the audience

"Yah Choi Yuju!!!"

Yuju shut her eyes open and saw her mom crossing her arms while staring at her.

"What?! Are you just going to stare at me? It's already 7:30, you're running late for school!"

"What?" Yuju frowns and looked at the clock. Her eyes wided the she hurriedly jumped off the bed and rushed inside the bathroom. Her mom then shook her head.

"That kid.... but why is she waving her hand while she's still sleeping? I wonder what happens in her dream earlier" her mom said, wondering, before exiting Yuju's room.

-----

'Late! Late! Late!' Yuju thought while running her way to school. Her  class starts at 8 and she just left their house at 7:50.

"How come I didn't woke up at 4 like usual?!" Yuju asked herself

"Well Yuna, you didn't recieve his calls! You turned off you're phone right?!" Yuju just then answers by herself.

He, who likes her very much
He, who never gets tired calling her through his phone every night and at 4am on the next day, to the point that she already considers him as her alarm clock that wakes her up every morning. But yet, today's different. She turned off her phone last night, bothered by him and forgets to turn it back on.

She arrived at the class while panting and sweat all over her face. She sat at her permanent seat and grab her hanky out from her bag to wipe her sweaty face before fixing herself to look presentable (as she describes).

"Did you run your way here?" Sinb asked and looks like she's ready to laugh

"I'm running late Sinb that's why I run my way here and Tada! I arrived before our teacher does!" Sinb laughed so hard making Yuju frown. Yuju was about speak when she heard a man laughing beside her. She glared at him so he shut his mouth, but Sinb is different. She continued to laugh and only stops when her tummy and jaw started to hurt.

"Can I ask you what's funny Sinb?"

"The fact that you really run your way here? To the point that you became stinky?"

"And so what!? I'm running late!"

"Proven! You're not listening to the class yesterday" Yuju admits that Sinb was right. She isn't listening yesterday. Her mind was just imagining about her dream.... be a star.

"Why? Is there any important announcement I happened to miss?" Sinb rolled her eyes

"Hey Dokyeom, tell her the what she asked" Sinb said and turn her back at Yuju since she was just sitting right in front of the girl.

Dokyeom laughed so Yuju glared at him again.

"He informed yesterday that a lot of teachers including him is out today for seminars. But we are still need to come here since there will be some remaining teachers and they'll handle class" Dokyeom explained. Yuju just nodded.

"Hey Yuju, he's still following you? I mean him" Sinb said while pointing at the guy standing at the door, staring at the direction of Yuju.

"I think so" Yuju then rest her head on her desk. Dokyeom and Sinb looked at each other then shrugged. Since the two of them are close friends of Yuju, they already know that someone is deeply inlove with the girl. And that guy is Hoshi, the smart guy from the other class.

An hour have passed and their teacher is present so they had their regular class.

"Uhmm.. Yuju-ah, he's still here" Dokyeom said when he realize that Hoshi is still standing on the same place and still staring at Yuju.

"Tsk. Since when did he ever get tired looking and following his princess?" Sinb said and rolled her eyes to Dokyeom making the boy chuckled while Yuju just ignored the two. It wasn't new to her, so she's used to it.

-----

Yuju is silently doing her assignment inside her room. Her phone rings and it was no other than Hoshi. She just ignored it and as usual, he keeps on calling even after ignored multiple times.

"Yuju-ah!!!" She got a bit startled when her mom shouted. She swear, her mom has the loudest voice she ever heard in her life.

"Yuju-ah!! Come down here!!" Yuju closed her notebook and book then went downstairs. Maybe dinner is ready. That's what she thought, but to her surprise, she saw Hoshi sitting at the couch.

"W-what are you doing here? And how did you know I live here?" Yuju ask as soon as she got in front of him

"Aren't you going to greet me first?" He said in sweet voice

"I already said no Hoshi."

"But it doesn't stop me from loving you" Yuju got annoyed and scared at the same time. Never in her life she felt comfortable with Hoshi.

"Did you stalk me again?" Hoshi smiled making Yuju tighten her fist

"I'm going to visit you every after class then Yuju since you don't answer my calls" Hoshi stood up and bowed to Yuju before leaving.

"Seriously!!!!" Yuju shouted, earning a slight slap on the head by her mom who just got out from the kitchen

"Yah! Since when did you date him? Yuju you're still on your 10th grade!" Her mom scolded

"Mom, first of all, I'm not dating him. Second, why did you let him in!?"

"So you want me to leave him outside?! I respect visitors!" Yuju rolled her eyes and went back to her room
"Yah! Dinner's ready!! Yuju-ahh!!!! Come back down here!"

"I'm not hungry!" Yuju shouted back and shut the door of her room close. She sigh and walk back closer to her study table to finish her assignment, but then, her attention was grab by a certain figure.

Hoshi, staring at the window of her room with a smile that makes her shiver. Yuju irritatedly mess her hair and slam herself on bed.

"You even went to the point of invading my home now... After 3 years of following me, I swear this is the scariest one" Yuju whispered.

-----

"Dokyeom-ah! Come on!" Sinb whine when Dokyeom didn't let her copy his assignment.

"No, Sinb. I already let you copy my assignment the other day" Sinb was about to whine again when someone grab her hand and put a notebook above her palm.

"That's your assignment" Yuju, who just came, said in serious tone then sat on her seat.

"Really? Wow, thanks!" Sinb happily thank and slide the notebook inside her bag.

"But you need to repay me Sinb"

"As I expected, Yuju never did something for me without asking for exchange. So what is it?!"

"Help me. I want Hoshi to stop following me"

"Finally!!!" Sinb clapped her hands "Finally Yuju, after 3 years you finally realized that he needs to stop!"

"Sinb this is serious, he went to our house last night"

"I'm not surprised"

"Sinb-ah!"

"What?!" Dokyeom rub his nape and smiled because of the two.

"If you're going to ask me Yuju, maybe you should lie to him"

"Like what? Should I tell him that my parents are not allowing me to date yet since I'm still in my 10th grade?"

"And what if he will say 'I'm willing to wait' OMG, you're doomed then"

"You're right.. so what should I do?"

"You should lie! Tell him that. You. Have. A. Boyfriend!"

"What?!"

"In that way Yuju, I think he will stop bothering you. All you need is to kill his hopes. And remember, you already rejected him multiple times but he never stops" Yuju nodded. Somehow convince

"But what if he ask me who my boyfriend is?" Sinb stared at Yuju while Yuju did the same. They both went through deep thought.

'If he ask her that what will she answer? One mistake and she'll be doomed' Sinb thought

Dokyeom faked a cough when he felt awkward to be with the two. Both Sinb and Yuju looked at him.

"Right! Him!!" Sinb said and pointed Dokyeom

"H-huh? Me?"

"W-what do you mean Sinb-ah?" Yuju asked. Somehow nervous to the posible thing Sinb is thinking.

"Yuju it's him. If Hoshi ask you who your boyfriend is, tell him it's Dokyeom"

"What?!" They both asked in unison

"Oh come on, it's just a day Dokyeom. Don't you want to help Yuju?" Dokyeom became silent with that
"And you Yuju, you want Hoshi to stop right? So why not?"

"B-but Sinb---"

"It's just a day right?" Sinb proudly nodded to  Dokyeom
"T-then fine." Yuju's eyes wided

"You're fine with it?"

"You want him to stop right? We're doing this for you!" Both Sinb and Dokyeom said in unison.

Yuju gulp. She thinks the idea is crazy, but if it's the only way to stop him...then, why not try?