Chapter 1

For You, I Fall in Love Again

Sooyoung gazed herself deeply infront of a mirror that is as tall as her. The black dress that she's wearing fits her body completely. She smile shyly as she suddenly thought of something. 'He must be always eyeing on me, that he knows my body size is,' she thought deliquently as her mind start to create an image of how her boyfriend's face is when he watch on her body especially her legs. She knows that the man that she loved is really sooo into her legs. Means, not just a usual pair of legs, it is a  leg where only 1 of 10000000 people will own it.

"No wonder you buy me this short--thigh-levelled-dress, you wanna peek on my legs, huh?" she thought as her smile gets more deliquently. But, she can't let herself more into her new-creating world. She have to stop from keep imagine of what Kyuhyun's thought of her is. She then switch her place from the tall-as-her mirror to her dressing table which is half shorter than her. She sat comfortably before she start to make-up her face with powder, eyeshadow, a pink rouge and all the things that needs to be apply on her face. 

Once she done make-upping her face with make-up tools as thick as a wood skin, she again gazed herself into the small mirror with keep praising her ownself. If the mirror could speak, it would say to her, 'I am prettier than you,'. 

Right only then, a car horn suddenly break the purity of the night. "Oppa !" she shouted to herself as she could recognised who's car horn is it. She ran to the window which leads her to see the person who is at fault in disturbing the night's calmness. But, she didn't feels it that way. Plus, she's getting excited watching her boyfriend is now at her home.

"Oppa ! Wait for me. I'll come down in a few second more, alright?" she shouted as the air send it to Kyuhyun's ears.

"Arasso, arasso, but please hurry, i can't wait to show you 'this' something,"

"Okay, i'll come down right now,"

********************

"Yoboeseyo?" Seohyun greeted the caller decently. The blood stain of the fish is still sticking at her hand when she answered the phone. She'd like to wash her hand first, but thought of the caller might be her cousin, Yoona-unnie, without bothering of the blood stain anymore, she goes and pick up the phone which is far away to the living room than wash her hand first at the sink which is only next to her.

"Ah, Seohyun-ah,, Yoona-unnie's here,"the caller aswered politely.

"Yeah, Yoona-unnie?" ask Seohyun curiously. Her heart beat so fast when she thought of what they've discussed this morning. Did her boss accepted her to replace Yoona unnie as his secretary or did he not? 

"Seohyun-ah. About the job, i've discussed it with my boss this evening. And he said that.............. you've got the job. You'll replace me as his secretary,"

"What? You're for sure unnie?"

"Yes, since i'm his beloved secretary, he would never rejected my request. Plus, you're my cousin, of course he would let you work with him,"

"Ah, unnie.. Kamsahamnida..."

"Seohyun-ah. It's okay. But, don't take this advantage to be slothful, okay? Work your job as it is your own life,"

"Alright, unnie. I'll remember that. By the way, when i'm going to start my work?"

"Oh, i almost forgot about it. You'll start your work tomorrow. Tomorrow, there will be a girl waiting for you and show you the whole company,"

"Okay.. And unnie,"

"Yeah?"

"When are you going to New York?"

"Emm.. This Monday. Why?"

"This Monday? Unnie, why is it so early?"

"Ah, Seohyun-ah... Neither me didn't want it to be this early. But you know right, Donghae-oppa has been transferred to NY and he needs to start his works this Wednesday already,"

"So, when you are there, are you going to work or be a fully-housewife to your Donghae-oppa?"

"I don't know.. We'll see it... Seohyun-ah, Donghae-oppa is calling for me now, i'll engaging now, okay,"

"Okay. Bye, unnie.."

"Bye.. Ah, Seohyun!!" shouted Yoona calling back for Seohyun, when she remembered something important to tell her dongsaeng-a-like cousin.

"Yeah, unnie?"

"One more thing...."

"What is it?"

"Don't ever fall for him,"

"Him?"

"Your future boss,"

"Why would i fall for him?"

"Who knows, right? Okay, bye..."

"Bye.." Seohyun site back her phone onto the table with a weird expression on her face. She was confused of what her cousin just told her.

'Fall for him? Why would i? He might be not so handsome,' she thought without looking forward on what she just thought about.

Fall for him. Who knows, she might fall for him.