Chapter 11 pt. 2

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

After taking a couple of deep breath, I raise my hand, balling it into fist, ready to knock at the door when it suddenly opens, revealing a surprise blonde girl.

 

"Seobang..?"

 

"A-aah.. I just came to..a..give you..a..m-my goodluck." I stuttered.

 

Argh! What happened to me?

 

Why do I act like an idiot in front of my very own girlfriend? Geez.. I feel like I'm her fan girl!

 

"Are you alright?" she asked, frowning.

 

"Aaah.. Yeah! Of course."

 

She then flashed a smile as she lift her hands to hold my cheeks. "Thank you for dropping by to show your support. It really helps me to lessen the nervousness that I feel."

 

I furrowed my eyebrows."You're nervous?"

 

"Uhm." she nodded.

 

"But.. It's not your first time to perform, right?"

 

"Yeah..but this time is different. I'm really nervous knowing the fact that the person I love will keep an eye on me now."

 

I smirked."As if! You know what, I'm always present every time you'd perform. I've always love to hear your voice despite of your 'so much' hatred to me before."

 

Her eyes then sparkle."R-really?"

 

"Uhm." I nodded."I'm your secret fan back then..and also Yuri.. She loves your voice so much. I bet she’s really depressed now since she can't be able to watch your performance."

 

"Aww.. I'm so flattered!"

 

I smiled at her."You can do it Sica. Fighting!"

 

"Fighting!" she exclaimed as she pumped her fist in the air.

 

"Jessica.. You have to prepare now!" a voice coming from inside suddenly yelled.

 

She then tilted her head backwards."Yeah! I'm coming!" she brought her gaze back to me and hastily snatched a peck on my lips."Thank you, Seobang! I promise to do my best! And oh, please sit in front so that I can have some eye contact with you, okay?"

 

"Eye?"

 

"Yah! You maniac!" she scolded as she playfully slapped my shoulder.

 

"Jessica...!" the same voice from inside again yelled with irritation.

 

"Go now!" she said, shooing me away.

 

"Where's my goodbye kiss?" I pouted.

 

"Later. After my performance."

 

"Then that's not a goodbye kiss. That's a welcome kiss."

 

"Yah! Just go, before Ms. Kim get piss."

 

"No. I will not leave until you give me my goodbye kiss." I retort.

 

"Tch! So stubborn!" she grumbled as she unwillingly lean in for a kiss.

 

She was about to pull away but was stop by my arms tightly wrapped on her waist, deepening the kiss. She tried to escape but soon gave up and just encircled her arms around my neck, responding passionately to the kiss.

 

"Jessica Jung!!!" the voice again and again yelled which made us broke from the kiss.

 

To our surprise, we both groaned in annoyance and just laugh afterwards.

 

"Bye!" she smilingly said then hastily closed the door before I could protest.

 

I just smiled to myself as I walk towards the auditorium.

 

*****

 

Following what she said, I comfortably sat on the front seat, making sure that I'm the first one she'll see soon as she step on the stage.

 

The program starts with a very boring interpretative dance of the selected students, then welcome remarks of the principal, speech there and then of the beloved guests and so on and so fort, making me yawns.

 

Geez!

 

Just come out Sica!

 

"And to enlighten this program. Let's all welcome, our very own angelic singer, Ms. Jessica Jung!" the host lively exclaimed, exciting all of my nerves.

 

The crowd then becomes wild as they started cheering for Jessica.

 

I just sat up straight and keep my eyes on the stage, anticipating for the blonde to come out.

 

And then Finally, Jessica stepped on the stage, wearing a dazzling pink dress which will surely makes every people drool.

 

Wow! She's so.. pretty. No! No words can describe how does she looks like.

 

Just totally.. Breathtaking!

 

 

Can you tell me

How can one miss what she never had

How could I reminisce when there is no past

How could I have memories of being happy with you boy

Could someone tell me how can this be

How could my mind pull up incidents

Recall dates and times that never happened

How could we celebrate a love that's too late

And how could I really mean the words I'm bout to say~~

 

 

"I love you, Jessica!" a guy then suddenly shouts, too loud for all of the people in the auditorium to hear, making all of us laugh including Jessica.

 

 

I missed the times

that we almost shared

I miss the love

that was almost there

I miss the times

that we use to kiss

At least in my dreams

Just let me take my time

and reminisce

 

I miss the times

that we never had

What happened to us

we were almost there

Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had

Never almost had you

 

 

Gawd! She's so perfect.

 

If only I could also shout how much I love her, I will do.

 

 

I cannot believe I let you go

Or what I should say

I should've grabbed you up and never let you go

I should've went out with you

I should've made you

my boo boy

Yes that's one time

I should've broke the rules

 

I should've went on a date Should've found a way to escape Should've turned a almost into

If it happened now its too late

How could I celebrate

a love that wasn't real

And if it didn't happen

why does my heart feel~

 

 

 

Jessica..

 

What should I do?

 

You make me fall for you with every second.

 

 

 

I missed the times

that we almost shared

I miss the love

that was almost there

I miss the times

that we use to kiss

At least in my dreams

Just let me take my time and reminisce

 

I miss the times

that we never had

What happened to us we were almost there

Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had

Never almost had you~

 

 

 

Flashing a big smile, she bowed at the audience and furtively winks at me, causing ruckus all over the auditorium, definitely arguing to whom Jessica gave the wink.

 

Tch! Silly! That's for me!

 

I just shook my head as I stood up and follow her way.

 

She then stops from walking when she realized that it's just the two of us in the hallway and turned around to face me.

 

"Go to the rooftop. I'll meet you there, I'll just change." she smilingly ordered which I just respond with a nod then walk towards the said place.

 

 

****

 

"Aish! What took her so long?" I grumbled as I glanced at my wristwatch and saw that 20 minutes had already passed since I went here in the rooftop.

 

"I'm sorry..Seobang." a sweet voice suddenly whispered on my ear, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up."Some students keep on bugging me for my sign."

 

I tilted my head to face her. "I see.."

 

She then sat on the bench beside me."So, how was it?"

 

"It's okay." I answered in a firm voice, making her pout.

 

"Tch! Why are you like that?!"

 

"Why? What do you want to hear? I said it's okay. Your performance is okay. What's the problem with that?"

 

I then noticed her bit her lower lip, trying to stifle tears but failed miserably since it started streaming down into her face.

 

Omo! She takes it seriously!

 

It's just a joke.

 

I don't know she's that sensitive!

 

What should I do? What should I do?

 

"It's okay? Okay? Don't you know that I gave all my best in that freaking performance because I want to impress you?! And you just think it's okay? I hate you!" she cried out, letting out all the pain she feels.

 

Oh my god!!

 

She hates me! She hates me!

 

She was about to stand up when I alertly grab her hand."No! Sica, I'm just kidding." I reasoned out but she didn't come to believe it since she keeps on pulling her hand back.

 

I then forcedly pulled her into a hug, tightly wrapping my arms around her."Sica, I'm just kidding. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that it hurts you. Really. Believe me. It was just a joke. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." I sincerely pleaded, gently her hair.

 

"R-Really? It's just a joke?" she asked in between sobs.

 

"Yeah! I promise!" I pulled away from the hug to raise my right hand."Swear to god. Your performance is great, awesome, breathtaking, actually no words can describe."

 

"How can I believe that?"

 

"Aigoo! You really did impress me. I swear even if I die today!"

 

She then chuckled."Yah! I believe you! Just don't do that again. I'm very sensitive, most probably when it comes to you."

 

"Yay! Thank you!" I happily exclaimed, pulling her into another hug.

 

She pulled away from the hug and face me with a serious expression."Seobang.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Minho.."

 

I lifted my brow."Ow? You know him?"

 

"Uhm. Not really. I just met him awhile ago.... with Yuri."

 

I unconsciously clenched my fist.

 

Tch! It's obvious.

 

Minho is definitely trying to steal Yuri away from me.

 

I won't let you. Even if you're my best friend.

 

"Oh Yeah! They're doing some kinda of a class work. Why? What's with him?"

 

"Minho..I..I'm pretty sure that we've just met but..the way he stare at me was like... he knows a lot about me. I don't know. It's like.. Argh! Nevermind! I'm scared. I think he's dangerous. Is he really your best friend?"

 

"R-really? I know you don't know each other and.. It's pretty impossible for Minho to know you since he'd just transferred yesterday. Yeah! He's my childhood best friend but.. I don't know. It seems like, I don't know him anymore. Don't you think he likes you?"

 

She shook her head."I don't think so."

 

"Good. Because I don't have any plan of sharing you." I seductively said as I leaned in for a kiss. I encircled my arms around her neck, pulling her into a deep passionate kiss. Slowly, I slid my lips into her neck, gently on it, making her moan in satisfaction.

 

Just when I was about to her uniform, she pushed me away, averting her eyes on me.

 

"W-what?" I asked, dumbfounded by her sudden action. I then smirk after realizing something. "Playing hard to get again?"

 

"Yoona!" she scolded in a firm voice.

 

"What? Do we have a problem? Still mad at me?"

 

She shook her head."I just don't feel like. I'm sorry."

 

I look at her in disbelief for awhile before letting out a sigh in defeat. "Okay. I understand." I muttered as I lay on the small bench with my head resting on Jessica's lap.

 

She then heaved a sigh and flashed an apologetic smile."I feel like our relationship is just to satisfy our needs."

 

I froze, hearing what she said.

 

Yeah! She's right!

 

Every time we'll meet, we'll just make out.

 

Now, I'm starting to feel guilty. I make her feel that I'm using her just to satisfy my needs.

 

But I love her!

 

Yeah! I love her! I know it.

 

Even though I also love my other girlfriends.(A/N: trololol. Sorry for this. Player Yoong attacks)

 

"Please tell me the truth, do you love me, Seobang?" she seriously asked, looking directly into my eyes.

 

I then smiled as I held my hand up high to caress her face. "I love you, I love you, I love you, Sica and I can say that even a hundred times."

 

She smiled back, gently my hair."Prove it."

 

"How? If I kiss you then you'll say that I'm just satisfying my needs." I teased, making her chuckle.

 

"Give me a new different kiss."

 

"As you wish." I mumbled as I gently grabbed her neck and pulled downwards, giving her a deep yet gentle kiss. A kiss where I truly and fully expresses my feelings.

 

******

 

Looking at the students slowly passing by, I dropped my chin on my hand and patiently waits for Yuri to come.

 

Minutes later, I finally saw Yuri walking together with Minho. They were chit-chatting with each other and I can clearly see how Yuri smiles from ear to ear.

 

I pouted.

 

I don't think Yuri misses me; she seems to be so happy with Minho.

 

"Yoong!" Yuri happily exclaimed soon as she sees me, sitting under the tree. She ran as fast as she can towards me, leaving Minho behind.

 

"Yul." I stood up, greeting her with a fake smile.

 

"You miss me?"

 

"Of course. How about you?" I asked back as I take a glance to Minho who's trailing behind Yuri.

 

"Uhm." she nodded."Want me to prove it?"

 

I smirked."Hell Yes!"

 

She then pulled me into a warm tight hug."I miss you. I miss you. I miss you." she mumbles as she keeps on planting kisses all over my face.

 

"Kyaah! Kwon Yuri, Don't me!" I teased, blocking my face from her.

 

"Im Yoona, you're so ambitious! I'm not so going to you." she puffed her cheeks.

 

"Then at least, let me you." I again teased and was about to approach her when someone scoffed, making us look at the source of sound and saw Minho smiling awkwardly.

 

"Just to inform you guys... I'm also here." he shyly said.

 

"Oh! I'm sorry, Minho!" Yuri apologized as she neared the guy and playfully encircled her arm around his shoulders.

 

I frown at the sight and without thinking anything, I peevishly approach them and furtively remove Yuri's arm on his shoulders.

 

She then looks at me quizzically before letting out an annoying laugh."Someone's jealous."

 

"I'm not!" I denied.

 

"Yah! Yoona, you don't have to be jealous." Minho joined in.

 

"I said, I'm not!" I said in annoyance as I bring Yuri's arm back to Minho's shoulders then walk away.

 

"Yoong!" "Yoona!"

 

I heard them called me but I just ignored them and continue on walking.

 

Tch! Who's jealous?

 

I'm not jealous!

 

Besides.. I know Yuri. She loves me very much.

 

Yeah, right! Yuri loves me.

 

I then stopped from walking and turn around to face them.

 

"You two! What are you still doing there? Let's go!" I smilingly yelled at them.

 

*****

 

Soon as I stepped inside of Yuri's house, I comfortably sat on the couch, smiling from ear to ear.

 

Yay! This is great!

 

Finally, No Minho!

 

Just Me and Yuri... in a private place.

 

Hahahaha I'm so happy.

 

"Hey hey hey! What are you doing there?" Yuri sarcastically asked.

 

"Sitting like a princess." I nonchalantly answered.

 

"Yah! Stand up and work your on. You must help me to cook for our dinner."

 

"Argh! Cook by yourself, Yul. I'm so tired."

 

She lifted her brow."Tired? From what? By the way, what did you do the whole day?"

 

I gulped.

 

Omo! What will I answer?

 

Come on! Think a best lie, Im Yoona.

 

"Nothing. What will I do without you by my side, Yuri." I answered, biting my lower lip.

 

I then noticed her smiled in satisfaction.

 

Yay! Nice one, Im Yoona!

 

"Hmm.. That's the point! You don't do anything, that's why you must be the one to cook." she reasoned out.

 

I scratch the back of my neck."Yeah! Yeah! I will cook. Just take a rest, my princess." I said in defeat then stood up.

 

She then smirks as she walked towards the couch I sitted awhile ago and lay down.

 

"So unfair." I mumbled as I stomped my feet towards the kitchen.

 

******

 

After we finished eating, Yuri took the responsibility to wash the dishes.

 

I then smilingly walk towards her and possessively wrap my arms around her waist, nuzzling my head on the crook of her neck.

 

"Yoong, I'm doing the dishes." she complained.

 

"I know." I mumbled, planting small kisses on her neck.

 

"That tickles."

 

"Where?" I asked as I began on her neck.

 

She moaned."W-wait.. J-just wait me in my room."

 

I then instantly pulled away from her after hearing what she said."Okay." I smilingly muttered as I walk towards her room, leaving her behind.

 

*****

 

I excitedly dive on the bed when I saw Yuri entered the room but instantly frowned when I see her ignored me and just walk towards her closet, getting some pyjamas.

 

"Yul." I whined.

 

"I will just take a shower." she answered as she walks towards the bathroom.

 

I pouted.

 

Argh! She's playing hard to get.

 

I'm really pissed. I badly want her now. As in right now.

 

Just then, a naughty idea came into my mind.

 

I smirks, knowing that my idea will probably work.

 

I look at the door of the bathroom and count up to 20 seconds.

 

.... 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

 

 

"Omo! Omo! Omo! Help! Yul, help me!" I yelled, acting hurt.

 

A smile plays on my face as I heard how panic Yuri was in the bathroom.

 

Within at least 10 seconds, Yuri came out with only towel covering her body.

 

"YOONG, WHAT HAPPE--" Yuri tried to ask but was cut when she sees me, safely standing beside her bed."WHAT THE HELL, YOONG?" she burst out.

 

I then smilingly walk towards her.

 

To my surprise, she didn't move. She seems to be so taken aback by what's happening... and of course, I will take this opportunity.

 

I walk behind her and lovingly wrap my arms on her. My hands finding its way to remove the towel.

 

"My plan worked." I whispered into her ear, nibbling it afterwards.

 

"Y-Yoong.." she turned around to face me and instantly captured my lips into a passionate kiss. She nibbles on my lower lip, asking for entrance which I willingly accepted by parting my lips.

 

I pushed her towards the bed and straddled on top of her. I was about to kiss her again when my phone suddenly rings.

 

"Get that." she ordered.

 

"Just ignore it." I countered, crashing my lips onto her but she pushed me away.

 

"No! Get that first!"

 

I groaned in annoyance as I reached for my phone on the table and look who it was.

 

-MOM-

 

Oh god!

 

I then hastily answered the call.

 

"Hello Mom!"

 

"Yoona, where are you?"

 

"Yuri's house." I answered. I frowned when I noticed Yuri got off from the bed. I glared at her, telling not to make any further movements but she just ignored me.

 

"What?!" the voice from the other line burst out.

 

"I already told it to you, Mom. You might not hear it because you're..." I stop from talking when I saw Yuri picked the towel and again wrap it on hers."Because you're so busy doing your work." I continued, grabbing a pillow.

 

"Aish! Okay! Just keep safe.. And text your Dad. He's not yet here."

 

"Yeah. Yeah." I answered as I threw the pillow to Yuri who's planning to go back in the bathroom but she alertly caught it and threw back at me."Argh!" I groaned.

 

"Yoona, what happened?" the voice from the other line worriedly asked.

 

"N-nothing mom." I answered. I glared at Yuri who's laughing silently while holding her stomach.

 

"You sure?"

 

"Yeah. I'm okay." I silently groaned as Yuri finally entered at the bathroom.

 

"Okay. Bye!"

 

"Bye!" I replied in a weak tone then hang up."Argh! KWON YURI!" I yelled in frustration.

 



 

 

A/N:

 

Here's the update!

 

A Yoonsic and Yoonyul chapter for all their shippers. I'm sorry but that's it for now.

 

Just to remind you, I don't write rated scene and I don't think I can write one.. So sorry. Just imagine what happens after Yuri finished taking a shower. Lol. Just kidding.

 

And Oh! Please don't hate Yoona.. Just hate me.. not her .lol. (Sacrificing? xD)

 

Hmm.. So, I think in my next update, I will reveal who is the real stalker. =)

 

Okay.. Comments and subscribe please.

 

Thank you.

 

I<3 my commentators.. (lol. Nevermind!)