Chapter 11 part 1

How to remain faithful with my girlfriend???

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

"Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.." I mumbled as I try hard to run as fast as I can but seems so very hard because of the crowded hallway.

 

Argh! There's only 20 minutes left before Tiffany's game starts and I have to go first to Yuri and state an alibi.

 

"Excuse me, Yoona-sshi, can you sign here first?" a guy suddenly asked, blocking my way with a pen and notebook on his grip.

 

I was about to grant his plead when a bunch of people mimicked his action, asking for my sign.

 

Aish! What's this?! Hell, I'm in a rush. Don't you get it?

 

I heaved a sigh. "I'm sorry but I'm in a rush right now. If you see me again somewhere then I promise to--.." I tried to apologize but was cut when my phone suddenly rings. "Excuse me." I politely muttered as I took my phone and walk away of them.

 

"Yoong.." the voice in the other line spoke.

 

"Yul, Just wait, I'm currently making my way towards your--"

 

"Yoong, I'm sorry but I can't be with you this whole day, Mr. Park assigned our class to help him in decorating his science lab." she said in a weak voice.

 

I bit my lower lip. Even if it's in favor with me, I can't help but to feel sad since I really miss her. I badly want to see her.

 

"Minho.. Is he going with you?"

 

"Of course,  Yoong. We're in the same class remember?"

 

Eish! So it's Minho's time to shine again. Argh!

 

"Then, can I at least go to your room? I badly want to see you."

 

"Yoong... Even if we can't see each other this whole day, we can be together this whole night, remember, your sleepover.."

 

"Ah..yeah yeah! Right! Let's just see each other after the whole program ends, okay?" I lively exclaimed.

 

Yay! I'm so excited to be with her the whole night!

 

"Okay. Okay!"

 

"I miss you, Yul."

 

"I miss you too and I love you."

 

I chuckled."I love you too.. Bye!"

 

"Bye!" she lastly said then hung up.

 

I just stare at my phone for awhile and flashed a weak smile.

 

I have to go to Tiffany now.

 

 

 

 

I smilingly sat on the upper seat where I can still catch a clearer view of the game and also Tiffany of course.

 

She's currently having her warm up, but her eyes were on the audience seat, definitely searching for me.

 

I slightly raised my hand for her to see me which I greatly achieved since her eyes finally caught me.

 

She then stands straight and flashed her infamous eyesmile, making the crowd squeal.

 

Tch! Silly people.. That eyesmile is for me.

 

I just furtively smiled back and signal her to continue her warm up which she smilingly obeyed.

 

I then scanned my surroundings and was surprise to saw... Taeyeon who’s busy taking a picture of Tiffany.

 

What the--..!

 

What is she doing here? I thought their class is going to help Mr. Park.

 

Tch! She's probably ditching Mr. Park just to watch and take a picture of my GIRLFRIEND.

 

I don't know that she like Tiffany. Amp! Well, who wouldn't like the famous captain of the volleyball team that has infamous eyesmile? Only Yuri.

 

Anyways, she must not see me or else I'll be dead.

 



 

 

NO ONE'S POV:

 

 

Minutes later, the game finally starts. Tiffany position herself to serve the ball once the referee announces that their school will be the first one who will start the game.

 

Tiffany tries to calm herself by letting out a heavy sigh. Hell! She's very nervous right now. Now, that Yoona is there to watch her. She can't disappoint her and their school.

 

The crowd starts cheering for her as the referee blows the whistle, signaling that she can now serve the ball.

 

She furtively looks at the audience seat and smiled when she saw Yoona pumping her fist in the air, definitely cheering for her too.

 

'Yoona, this is for you!'

 

She then throws the ball and spikes it, bringing to their opponent's court.

 

 

 

As expected, the game went fast as Tiffany and their team managed to win in just three sets of game constantly, bringing another victory for their school.

 

Yoona stood up on her seat, proudly eyeing her girlfriend who's being lift up by the members of the team.

 

She once again shifted her gaze to Taeyeon who also looks very proud as she's smilingly taking a picture of Tiffany.

 

Yoona just shook her head as she bring her gaze back to Tiffany, only to be surprised when the latter was also eyeing her with a big smile playing on her face. The brunette then naughtily points the door that will bring them out of this crowded place and hastily made her way at the said door.

 

Yoona, on the other hand, just let Tiffany disappear on her sight before she decided to follow the girl.

 



 

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

 

Woah! Our school won again because of Tiffany.

 

The game is really fun to watch as always, it just worth ditching Mr. Park.

 

I really really like her. I hope someday, she'll be able to notice me, and just leave... Yoona, for they don't belong with each other.

 

Yeah! I know about their secret since I'm Tiffany's secretly obsessed fan.

 

Yoona... She already has Yuri, but why does she have a thing with Tiffany too? And Tiffany, she already knows, I mean everybody knows that Yoona is already taken but why she still chose to have a relationship with her.

 

This is just so wrong. They're hurting my bestfriend.

 

I just heaved a sigh.

 

I pity Yuri. I really do. But I can't tell it to her. She really loves Yoona and I'm afraid of what she could possibly do to herself once I tell her about this.

 

I was in my deep thoughts when I suddenly felt myself bumped on someone, causing the camera which I was holding to fell on the ground.

 

"Argh!" a so familiar sweet voice suddenly groaned, making me look at the source of the sound in surprise.

 

"T-Tiffany-sshi..."

 

Gawd! She's really an angel.

 

"Who are you? Aish! Nevermind. Just be careful next time." she peevishly muttered then walks away.

 

I just watch her in admiration as she ily sway her hips left and right, catching the attention of the students in the hallway.

 

"Aaah.. C-congrats!" I added, yelling for her to hear.

 

"Thanks!" she replied in a bored tone, not bothering to look back.

 

I can feel my heart suddenly jump.

 

Having an interaction with your dream girl even if it's just in a short time is still the best!

 

Aww! This is definitely the one of my happiest day in my life.

 



 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

"Jagiya!" Tiffany smilingly called as she ran towards my direction for a hug.

 

"Congratulations, Jagiya." I pulled away from the hug to raise a hand for a high five.

 

She then childishly responds by smacking our hands together and intertwining it afterwards.

 

"Can I now claim my prize?" she seductively asked, swaying our hands together.

 

"Uhm.. What do you want?"

 

She pouted."Oh come on, Jagiya. You already know what I want and I know you want it too."

 

"Aaah! Yeah! Come on, let's buy an ice cream."

 

"Yah! Why are you like that? I don't want an ice cream! I want...." she started to my uniform. "You."

 

"F-Fany..." I hold her hand, trying to stop her."Not here. Someone might see us."

 

"Don't worry. I already prepared a special room for this special day."

 

"What?"

 

She smirked as she removed her hand on my uniform and push the door beside me, revealing an empty room.

 

"Ooohh.. I didn't know that there's still a vacant room in this school." I commented as I step inside the room with Tiffany following me from behind.

 

"Yeah! That's why I'm so surprised when I found this. I thought, 'it will be a good place for us.'"

 

I chuckled."You're funny! By the way, you said it's a special room, but I don't find any special in here."

 

She then suddenly pushed me to the wall which made me groaned in pain.

 

"This is special, because from now on, it will be called 'YoonFany's secret room'"

 

I laugh at her childishness."Was that the effect of winning?"

 

"I guess so." she answered as she cupped my cheeks to capture my lips.

 



 

 

YURI'S POV:

 

I was about to place the test tube in the cabinet when I felt something sharp strike my chest, causing the thing which I was holding to slide from my hand.

 

"Yuri-ah!"

 

I then look down only to saw Minho lying on the ground, holding the test tube on his hand.

 

"Aaah.. Ah.. M-Minho!" I jumped out from the stool and approach him. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

 

"Argh! N-no.. It hurts!" he groaned, lightly scratching his affected head.

 

"Omo! I'm so sorry, Minho! Where does it hurt? In your head? Let me.." I worriedly exclaimed as I caress his head.

 

"No. In my lips. Kiss it." he mumbled which made me stop from what I'm doing.

 

I glared at him."Choi Minho!!"

 

"Hahaha! I'm just kidding." he laughingly said as he stood up and lend me a hand afterwards.

 

I then accept his help and stand up."By the way, Minho. Thanks for being so alert. If it's not for you then I'll surely have to pay for this thing."

 

"It's okay. But what really happened to you?"

 

"I don't know. It's like I suddenly felt something strike my chest. I really don't know. It still hurts until now."

 

"Where does it hurt? Do you want me to kiss it?" he smirked.

 

"Minho!!!" I furiously exclaimed.

 

I can feel my cheeks are turning into crimson red because of anger and embarrassment.

 

"Hahaha! Calm down, Yuri-ah.. It's okay. You're still alive."

 

Really! He didn't even change at all. If only Yoona is here, she'll surely knock him down.

 

I ignore him and just carefully placed the test tube again in the cabinet.

 

"Woo!! I'm finish laughing Yuri-ah. We can now take a break. I'm hungry." he suggested.

 

I just nod my head in agreement.

 

"Yuri-ah, wait me here. I will just get my things."

 

"Uhm? I will also get my things. Just meet me at the locker section."

 

"Okay!" he agreed as he dash towards the door and leave.

 

I then walk towards my locker and get my valuable things. I was about to lock my locker when someone called me.

 

"Yuri??"

 

I tilted my head only to be surprised when I saw Jessica.

 

"Ohh.. Jessica-sshi." I greeted, slightly bowing my head.

 

"Just drop the formality, Yuri. You're not with Yoona?"

 

"Ahm.. Yeah! We can't be able to see each other today since Mr. Park assign our class on decorating the science laboratory."

 

"Oohh.. I see." she nodded.

 

"How about you? What are you doing here? As far as I know, you're supposed to be practicing for your performance later."

 

"Aaah! Yeah! I'm just taking a break." she answered in a cold tone.

 

She's indeed an ice princess.

 

"We're actually taking a break too. Want to join us?" I smilingly asked.

 

"Us?" she lifted her brow.

 

"Ah yeah! I'm with Minho."

 

"Minho?"

 

Argh! She's a girl with a lot of question.

 

"Our childhood friend."

 

She just nods her head.

 

"So, you're going--" I tried to ask again but was cut by Minho's sudden appearance.

 

"Who is she?" he asked, lifting his brow.

 

"She's Jessica, Yoona's classmate."

 

"Oh. Hello. I'm Choi Minho." he introduced, extending his arm to Jessica.

 

Wait! Did Minho just smirk?

 

I then glanced at Jessica and saw her disgusted reaction but still accept the handshake.

 

Oh, Yeah! He did smirk at her. I should warn him not to mess with the ice princess.

 

"So Jessica, you want to join us?" I again asked.

 

"Aaah! No. Thanks. I'm actually with my friends. Bye" she answered, averting her eyes to Minho then walks away.

 

I then faced Minho.

 

"Hey what's that?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

 

"What?"

 

"Do you like her?"

 

"No. I only have my eyes on you." he smilingly answered.

 

I glared at him."Minho!"

 

"Just kidding. What makes you think that I like her?"

 

"The way you stare at her. You even made her feel conscious."

 

He shrugged his shoulders."Oh. I just like her hair."

 

"Choi Minho, I'm not playing around okay? Don't ever do that again. You don't know her."

 

"I know her. She's Jessica. You just introduced her to me." he continued to play around.

 

I then slapped his shoulder."You! I'm serious. She's popular here in our school and if her fans discovered that you’re messing with her then you're dead." I warned him.

 

He sighed."Oh yeah yeah. Don't worry, I will never do that again."

 

 



 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

I lay at the grassland which can be found at the back of our school and close my eyes.

 

Argh! I'm so tired!

 

I want to sleep.

 

Please let me sleep.

 

"Yoongie.." a sweet voice suddenly whispered on my ear, startling the hell out of me.

 

"Gaah!" I sat up, placing my hand on my chest."You scared me, Hyunnie."

 

"I'm sorry.. You look tired. What did you do?"

 

I just finished making out with Tiffany.

 

"Aaah.. N-nothing.." I nervously answered.

 

She then look at me quizzically but just shrugged her shoulders afterwards.

 

We remain quiet and just look with each others eyes for awhile, making the both of us blush.

 

"So... Why you're not with Yuri? I'm expecting you to be with her all day." she suddenly asked.

 

"They have something to do with Mr. Park's class"

 

She nodded."I see."

 

*Ssshhh.....*

 

Another awkward moment.

 

She then suddenly examines my neck which made me startled.

 

"What's this?" she asked, pointing somewhere on my neck.

 

My eyes then widened.

 

Omo! Tiffany's love mark!

 

Argh! I'm so dead.

 

"Aaah.." I nervously mumbled.

 

"A mosquito bite?" she asked, looking at me curiously.

 

What? A mosquito bite?

 

Does it look like... A mosquito bite?

 

"A-ahh.. Yeah! You're right! It's a.. mosquito bite." I answered, stifling a laugh.

 

"Owh.." she just nods her head."Next time, be careful. It doesn't look good on you."

 

I chuckled."Oh yeah! For sure I will."

 

Prevent Tiffany.

 

Again. Silence wins between us as no one dared to speak.

 

I just sighed as I shook my head and again lay on the grass.

 

"Hey Hyunnie."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Come here." I commanded, pointing at the place beside me.

 

"Y-you..want me to.. lay there also? B-beside you?"she stuttered, blushing heavily.

 

"Uhm." I nodded before letting out a chuckle."Don't worry, I won't do anything bad."

 

She then smilingly copied my position with our faces facing each other.

 

I just stare at her for awhile, admiring her innocent face.

 

I badly want to kiss her again.

 

But I said that I won't do anything bad... Oh yeah!

 

I then tuck the strands of her hair that covers her face on her ear."I said that I won't do anything bad right? But.. I didn't swear." I smirked as I slowly inch closer to her, capturing her lips.

 

I closed my eyes.

 

Our kiss just always feels like the first time.

 

And I'm totally drown to it.

 

We both pulled away when oxygen is needed.

 

"I think... That's not a bad thing." she shyly stated, lowering her head.

 



 

 

A/N:

 

Updated!!

 

Since I really don’t like a lengthy chapter, I decided to cut this chapter 11 into two parts…

So, here’s the part 1, I will post the other half soon as I finish writing it..

 

Comments please….

 

Sorry I’m in a rush..lol…