Mistakes

He's My Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three ~ Mistakes ~
There's Curiosity In Your Eyes You've Already Fallen For Me
Words - 1,221
 

The next day, Eunsol came back into EunA's office with the same request from Suho. "I'll be down in a couple minutes, just get him out." EunA quickly said before focusing on her work again. Eunsol left to get Suho. Why does he want to see me again? I went to see him yesterday, was that not enough? She asked herself.

Multiple questions and scenarios ran through her head as she made her way towards the designated room. I wonder what he wants this time... EunA thought to herself. Once she opened the door, she was immediately greeted with Suho's back and another officer.

She quietly closed the door before making her way over to Suho. "What happened to you?" EunA asked once she noticed the cuts all over him. Suho remained silent. EunA let out a sighed before looking up at the officer in the room. She immediately shifted her eyes over at the doors, signaling him to leave.

Once the door closed again, EunA immediately looked back at Suho. "Tell me, what happened." EunA said as she made her way over to get a first aid kit.

"Nothing." Suho mumbled.

"Then how'd you get all those cuts?" She asked as she set down the kit.

"I was attempting to do something." Suho responded. She pulled out the chair before taking a seat back down.

"If you don't want any scars on your pretty face, I suggest you cleaning your cuts." She said as she quickly pushed the kit towards him.

"I could," Suho said before smirking slowly. "But why would I do it, if I could have such a beautiful person doing it for me."

"I'm not doing it for you." EunA immediately responding. Suho smiled before raising up both his hands. She immediately closed her eyes before letting out a sigh. She pulled her chair over to his side before opening up the kit.

She took out a couple q-tips and the bottle of rubbing alcohol. "Look at me," She instructed as she pushed his chin slightly to face her. "This may sting." She mumbled. She got the q-tip ready to apply. "You ready?" She asked before looking into his eyes. She couldn't help but get mesmerized by his beautiful eyes.

"What are you looking at?" Suho asked, immediately getting EunA's attention.

"Sorry." She mumbled before gently dabbing his cut. He immediately winced from the pain. "Stop moving." EunA said before focusing on his cuts once again. Suho winced for the second time, earning a shoulder slap from EunA. "I said stop moving."

"I can't help it." Suho responded while chuckling a little.

"If you keep moving, I might get it in your eye and that's going to hurt even more." She warned.

"Just warn me before you do anything." Suho said as she hummed in response.

"Brace yourself." EunA said teasingly. "It's going to hur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter