ㅇ Part 4

Lonely Creature (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback

October, 2014. At the funeral.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! " Jungkook shook his brother shoulder in disbelief. His legs become weaker. A sudden attack of prickling pain in his fingers sum up all the pained that he already had. Mentally and physically, Jungkook was about to paralyzed.

Pang!!

Soaked in his own tears, he was pushed and slapped by his own father.

"Stop showing that you care!!!" Mr. Jeon scowled; owing another kick to his son. The only blood-related family that he had left.

Jungkook's pain had overwhelmed him. Not because of a sudden weakness in his legs that slowly crept to his upper body neither due to his father slapping and kicking, but the fact that his brother will never to see his brother anymore.

His brother, Jeon Junghyun died.

Jungkook wailed. His body went numb but never will his care and love toward his brother.

"Hyung! Hyu-"

Thud!!

Mr. Jeon was full of hatred toward his son. He pushed Jungkook's head with his feet until the poor soul fall toward his back.

"You! You should have died instead of him! You should have been dead by now! The car was supposed to hit you!! Not Junghyun!!" he screamed at Jungkook's face while grabbed the son's neck; pushing Jungkook once again. The weak young boy was only able to wailed and cried the name of the dead.

Nothing can listen to his voice anymore. No one can. No. No one will.

He became the 52-Hertz whale; yearning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter