ㅡ Part 2

Lonely Creature (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback

February, 2014. Jungkook and Junghyun's room.

Lonely lonely lonely whale

Singing alone like this

Even me, who's like a lonely island

Can I shine on the outside

"No, I can't" the young boy muffled; staring blankly at the ceiling. He let out a weak sigh.

"Tch, what are you mumbling Jungkook-ah" the boy's older brother snickered.

"Ah, aniyo hyung-ah. I just sang." he chuckled.

The brief silence was combat by the young boy's voice once again.

"Jung hyung..."

"Um? "

"Nothing..."

"Tch this kid, jus-"

"What if I die sooner, hyung? "

Jungkook asked; keeping his eyes on the ceiling above him. However, his mind is elsewhere thinking of something that he couldn't control. His time might end earlier than he thought.

"Yah, Jungkook! You won't die.. " his concerned brother replied. Junghyun was hesitating with the words of lie that he made, but this time he had to. For his younger brother's sake.

He wanted to trailed of for another answer, but he couldn't. Junghyun just stared at Jungkook's direction.

Will Jungkook be able to live longer? Deep down inside, he is also uncertain of the answer himself.

"But hyung, I think-"

"Ani, stop talking nonsense Kook-ah. You will heal soon. Hyung promise"

Both of them stared each other until Jungkook weakly stood up and slowly reached the bottle on the study table beside his bed.

"If only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter