Hanbin - Summer

SEASONAL oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up to Rhythm Ta blasting from your phone. Wondering why the annoyingly catchy song was playing you turn to look at the clock realising that you promised your idiotic best friends that you'll meet them in half an hour. Rushing yourself, you get ready in 15 minutes and run out the door. 

 

Reaching the destination which is the practice room at YG, you brace yourself for the nagging you are about to receive from your three best friends. But instead you're surprised to see Chanwoo, the maknae of the group iKON in which your annoying three best friends belong to, standing in front of you, dressed up nicely and hands a rose to you. 

 

"Why?", you start to ask Chanwoo the reason for the rose but you're shushed by the younger. "Noona, the questions can be asked later. For now just do what you're asked to do which is to go to the cafeteria", Chanwoo says, pushing you out of the room. 

 

Thinking what these boys could be possibly upto, you walk towards the cafeteria where Donghyuk and Junhoe are standing with a banner which says 'FREE FOOD'. They both had a rose each as well. Walking towards them, they hand you the rose along with banana milk. 

 

"I guess you guys are not going to tell me what this is all about either", you say, realising none of them will tell you the reason. "Noona we love you but hyung will kill us if we tell you", Donghyuk says, not realising he left a clue as to the reason for the happenings. "Which hyung planned all this?", you ask, curious to find out which one is behind all this. Junhoe slaps Donghyuk on the back of his head and says, "No one. You should quickly go out front. Your next clue is waiting there." 

 

Grudgingly, you go out front where Yunhyeong is holding a puppy with a bow on top. "Heul, oppa, is this for me?", you ask because you've already fallen in love with the adorable puppy in his hands. "Nhe. This is your next gift and clue", he says with a grin on his face. You stand there looking confused as to what clue a puppy with a bow on top could signify. "Aish. This pabo. Where would you take your dog when he's bored?", he says, giving you a bigger clue. "Ahhhh aresso. I get it now", you say, snapping your fingers. "Come on puppy, off to the park we go", you say, taking the puppy in your arms and walking towards the park. 

 

Upon reaching the destination, you realise that only a few kids are running around playing games but other than that, the park is relatively empty. You keep looking around as to whether you even got the clue right. Suddenly, a ball hits you on the back of your head and you turn around to find out who threw the wretched ball at your head. You bend down and grab the ball and throw it back at it's owner but as soon as you turn around someone flicks you on your forehead. 

 

"YAH! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?", you start to yell but then realise that it's none other than your annoying friends Bobby and Jinwan. "Oh, it's you two. But still, be careful. I know where you sleep", you say, slightly annoyed but at the same time slightly confused. "It wasn't me who decided to throw the ball Y/N-ah. That was all Bobby's doing. I'm just making sure he doesn't ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter