Yoongi - Christmas

SEASONAL oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You open your eyes to an empty bed once again. Even on Christmas, your workaholic boyfriend prefers his cramped studio to coming home. Realising that nothing you do will bring him home anytime soon, you pack up some food and clothes and decide to visit him.   ~At the studio~   Upon reaching the door, you hear your boyfriend practising a new rap and you silently enter trying your hardest not to break his concentration. You sit yourself down on the sofa and continue to listen to the new lyrics.    "With your hand in mine, I leave it all behind  You were my guide, you were my life  No regrets, you made me who I am Your love is what's keeping me alive...   Aish!", Yoongi suddenly screams in frustration, crumpling the paper off of which he was rapping.    "Yah, oppa! Why did you throw that away?", you say, forgetting the whole point of being invisible.    "When did you get here?", Yoongi asks, looking slightly surprised. "Ahhhh...never mind. Not like I really want to know but, how much of it did you actaully hear?", he says, grabbing your hand and pulling you onto his lap.    "Not much", you say, shifting your weight so that Yoongi's legs won't give out from the pressure of your weight.    "Y/N-ah, I know what you're doing but you're not heavy. So, stop moving around unless you want something to happen here", he says, putting his hands on your waist, holding you firmly in place.    "Aresso. Calm down oppa. Anyways, is the song for the next album?", you ask. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter