tres

Why why

"Alright~ great job everyone, now you all go change and rest up once you get home okay?" Sejeong said enthusiastically to the track and field and taekwondo club members, Somi nodding along with a smile before waving goodbye to the club members then fixing some of the equipment they used. "Need any help?" Sejeong asked as she tied her hair. "It's okay unnie, it's just a few things." The younger of the two said politely before grinning at the lass then proceeded to fix the boards. "Alright, if you say so. Is it okay for you to be alone here though? Cause I gotta go now." Sejeong said sheepishly making Somi chuckle. "Of course it's okay unnie, just go okay? I'm fine, see ya~" The older of the two pouted playfully. "Is that how much you want me to leave?"

 

"Oh my, such a drama queen~" Somi teased and turned to poke Sejeong's side, making her jump and yelp. "Just go already unnie, aigoo~ I'm sure Nayoung unnie is already waiting for you." The teenager grinned as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. At that, Sejeong turned red and headed for the door shouting out something along the lines of "WHEN YOU GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP I'M GONNA GET YOU BACK!" That just made the young lass laugh before she continued to fix the last of the equipment then headed to the girl's locker room.

 

Somi could've sworn there was one last letter she had not read yet. Then again, she receives a lot everyday, she probably miscalculated. (I know it's been a year so you guys prolly forgot that Mingyu took it, just a recap and i'm sorry) 

 

The said girl blinked and sighed before fixing her things as soon as she changed her taekwondo uniform to her school uniform then proceeded to head out. 

 

It was a friday, meaning, no classes for the next day, which made out protagonist sad since she wouldn't be able to see her prince charming. Just as she walked out of the girl's locker room, she bumped into an unusual duo. "Ah! Sunbae..." She said sheepishly and bowed politely before looking up at the two. "Done for the day?" The two asked in unison before chuckling as they looked at each other. Somi wasn't sure how the hallways could look so bright with two handsome boys in front of her, Minhyun of the soccer club and Sungjae of the basketball club. I personally think the hallways would look brighter for her if Mingyu and Eunwoo were in front of her, asking her how her day was, sad to say, they were a few steps away from her, chatting about a possible practice day.

 

The two stopped upon hearing the familiar voice of their dream girl. "Yup~ I was just about to head home, how bout you two?" She asked, with that angelic voice of hers. "Well, we were planning to eat out before going home, wanna join us?" At that the young girl shook her head and bowing her head politely. "Sorry sunbae, maybe next time, I still got a lot of things to attend to. It would be best for me to finish the tasks at hand so I can laze around." She said, chuckling. Minhyun then noticed the two figures a few steps behind Somi. "Oh! Captains, wanna join us?" The said girl turned to look at whom Minhyun was talking to. Her eyes widened slightly for a half second before she fully turned her body to them and bowed politely, a smile adorning her face. 

 

"Hi guys, sorry, I still have errands to run after." Eunwoo answered in all honesty, Mingyu following along. "Same here, I'm gonna have to buy a few things for my mom." Mingyu said as Sungjae and Minhyun nodded in understanding. "Hopefully next time you three can tag along then?" Sungjae asked, hopefully. The trio nodded as they smiled. "See you~" The two waved at the three before heading out to the exit, the trio right behind them.

 

The way to Somi's house wasn't usually the route Eunwoo nor Mingyu would take since they live far from where she lives. Somi knew that. "Uhmmm not to sound rude or anything sunbae, but don't you two take the train home?" Her cheeks turned red from what she said before looking down slightly to cool them down. "Well, the closest grocery store is here." Mingyu answered, unfazed by the question. "I'm also going to the grocery store, might as well tag along with Mingyu." Eunwoo smiled at Somi as he replied, making the girl nod in understanding. "Plus, since you're near here, might as well walk with you home." Eunwoo added, 1 point for Eunwoo. "It's not safe for girls to walk home alone, despite you being the captain of the taekwondo club. So from on, we're gonna walk you home okay?" Mingyu stated as he gave Somi's head a soft pat making the girl blush at the gesture. 1 point for Mingyu as well.

 

"This is my building, thank you for walking me home, although it's kinda unnecessary since I walk home everyday." Somi chuckled at them. "It's never too late to protect you now though. Plus I know that you walk home with Kim Sejeong and Kim Nayoung most days, but when they aren't with you, we'll walk you home, right Eunwoo?" The tall puppy-like boy turned to the soccer captain with a smile, making him nod. Mingyu was a genius, Eunwoo couldn't tell Somi that, he was glad the basketball captain was with him, but he wasn't sure he liked the idea of him walking home with Somi and Mingyu. It would have been better if it was just him and Somi. "Yup~" Eunwoo said with a smile before giving Somi a pat on the head just like how Mingyu did earlier. This made her heart flutter but tried to act calm. 

 

"Well, I better not keep you two from going to the grocery store. See you two on monday." Somi said as she bowed politely then proceeded to the building's elevator. She was mentally scolding herself. "Really Somi? See you on monday? You aren't even sure if they have practice on that day." She hit her head and whined as she waited for the elevator.