dos

Why why

 

Okay, maybe Somi wasn't able to fully complete her task. I mean, yes, she was able to give her letters and notes to the soccer captain without anyone noticing- oh wait, the captain himself already knows. And sadly, along with the captain of the basketball club, Kim Mingyu.

Yes folks, you read it right. Kim Mingyu, the other perfect looking guy, was two steps ahead of Jeon Somi, and one step ahead of Cha Eunwoo. Well, maybe a half step ahead of Eunwoo? Since, he can't get Somi to look his way. Which is sad for him, but that doesn't mean he'll give up easily.

Despite not giving letters like other admirers. He makes sure Somi doesn't have a hard time in captain meetings. Such as helping her plan for festivals, volunteering and such. And just like Eunwoo, and the said girl, no one knows of his feelings for her, especially not the girl herself and his biggest rival, his crush's crush. And he always makes sure it stays that way. He didn't want his competitors backing out. Where's the fun in that?

Mingyu, being the representative of the seniors, was asked to facilitate Somi's class due to the absence of their teacher. Having no other teacher to substitute for them, they had no choice but to ask for Mingyu instead. He was second to the top in his academics (the top student is a boy named Hong Jisoo), captain of the basketball club, representative of the seniors and a very responsible lad. Which makes him perfect overall. Of course, there's also the Student council president, Kang Seulgi who is also a senior, but she's always busy especially with the campaigns around school so the second option is Mingyu.

"Alright, according to Mrs. Jung, you can all start with your self-study. If you have any question or if you wish to go to the washroom or clinic, just raise your hand. May I ask for the class president to please help me in facilitating as well?" Mingyu asked as he stood behind the teacher's table located at the front. 

Not even a minute has passed, most of the girls raised their hands, trying to garner the attention of the handsome fellow, whose eyes was fixated on the captain of the Taekwondo club who was helping another student.

"Ladies, I think I should assign some of you to a study buddy. I did say to ask me if you have questions, but, you're making me repeat your lesson." He stated calmly, sighing softly before he made them sit down properly. "Who here needs to learn the lesson again?" 7-8 girls raised their hands, as they grinned at him sheepishly.

Just like that, he assigned the top students of the class, who weren't busy, to help the whining girls. 

His gaze fell upon Somi once again. This time, she was reading the remaining letters that came from her locker. A small smile fell upon his lips as he made his way over to her, before she could even move on to Eunwoo's letter. "Hi Somi, are you doing anything academic right now?" He asked, a friendly smile on his face.

"Sunbae, well I just finished helping Eunbin. But I can still lend a hand."

"That's great, is it okay if you help Natty? She seems to be struggling with Mrs. Jung's lesson. I just needed to look for someone to help her before I make my way to Jisung and help him as well. Thank you so much." Swiftly, he got Eunwoo's letter and kept it in the inner pocket of his blazer before heading over to the struggling boy.

Somi shrugged and smiled before she went over to Natty's table and started reteaching the lesson in a simpler method. Even if Mrs. Jung was a nice teacher, her way of teaching made everyone struggle. Even some of the top students.

After class, the soccer club and the basketball club decided to condition together along with the men's volleyball club. Their captains, Mingyu, Eunwoo and Jeongguk, turned it into a strategy so they could all equalize the strengths of each club.

"Maybe we can also train the other members. Example, the goal keepers and blockers can try to stop the shooters from getting the ball into the net. The basketball club can be goalkeepers to heighten their senses in guarding the ball. What do you guys think?" Eunwoo suggested as he watched the three club's members work together in doing cardio exercises and warmups. 

"That's a great idea. Also we can try to put all club members in different sports." Jeongguk said as he rubbed his chin. "Then its settled, today we would do one of each. Our club ends at 6 today anyway, we have a lot of time."

Since they were conditioning in the field, the track that surrounded it was occupied by the track and field club, and Taekwondo club. They were doing laps around it. Eunwoo and Mingyu couldn't help but glance at Somi, who was shouting first, then was echoed by the rest of the team. Probably a combined conditioning session as well.