Third Month

While You Were Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you all have a great holiday. Welcome to the year of 2017. Sorry for the late update because I’m still having a New Year hangover.

Thank you for your comments and subscribes while I’m away.

Third Month

 

Mo Yeon was having a busy morning. She had three surgeries since the early morning and now, she sat tiredly at the hospital lounge, leaning on the chair with her eyes closed. She opened it when she felt her phone vibrated, her mother sent her a message, asking how she was. Mo Yeon smiled and sent a reply, saying she was doing alright.

The truth was, she indeed doing fine. Her busy schedule keeping her distracted and as time went by, she almost could endure the pain which was still lingering in her heart. Mo Yeon paused when she saw Si Jin’s call sign on her log list, her thumb slowly tapped the name and then, hesitated when she saw the deleted button.

At the same moment, a cup of chocolate appeared in front of her and she lifted her head, seeing Dr. Song smiled at her and Mo Yeon suddenly remembered the moment she gave Si Jin a cup of sugar drink in Urk.

“It seems like you need sugar.”

“Do you want to share it?”

As quick as her memory appeared, it changed into Dr. Song’s face and Mo Yeon snapped into reality in an instant.

“You had a busy morning. I think you need it,” the senior doctor said while smiling.

Mo Yeon blinked and then, smiled back. She took the cup from Dr. Song and took a sip. The senior doctor sat next to her and patted her shoulder.

“What a busy day,” he said while sighing.

She smiled. “It is.”

Dr. Song took a good look on Mo Yeon. Comparing to the early days of Captain Yoo’s death, she looked better now. Either she could accept the truth the soldier would never return or because the time healed her or she was too busy to think about her grief. For Dr. Song, either of the options was good for Mo Yeon.

“You’re doing fine.”

Mo Yeon chuckled lightly. “I’m trying.”

The senior doctor smiled grimly. “I know it hurts, but life is still going on. I’m glad you choose to continue your life, Mo Yeon.”

She shrugged. “When I think about it, I know Si Jin would want me to do it anyway.”

“How is it now whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter