Revenge

Forced To Be A Killer

                                             Next day, Daehyun woke up with a lot of pain, when the door opened he closed his eyes pretending that he's sleeping, then he heard him, he heard Zelo's cute voice saying "Hyung wake up. It's time for breakfast" , Daehyun smiled slightly, he opened his eyes and nodded to Zelo. He first went to shower, when he arrived in the kitchen, he quickly met Jongup's sharp eyes analyzing him, he looked down and pretended he doesn't exist. Everyone finished quickly today, Youngjae said in his sassy way "You will do the dishes again, ok Daehyun?!", Daehyun nodded and just did it, Youngjae was the last one to finish the food, he threw sloppily his plate in the sink, then he said "Ah! What is this mark on your neck Daehyun? You had fun yesterday, didn't you?" , Daehyun quickly finished his plate, he wiped his hands, then Youngjae said "With who?" , Daehyun said abruptly "With nobody!" , then they both heard Jongup's calm voice "I'm not nobody" , Daehyun looked down and he left the room almost running. When he left, Youngjae said in real anger "You did this to him too?! Wasn't I enough for you, huh?!" , Jongup leaned his head on the side and said "You always avoided me and screamed when I was approaching you, but he...he's different" with that he looked from the door that Daehyun had passed some minutes ago, Youngjae approached, grabbed him from the collar of is shirt and said with watered eyes "Don't touch him again!" , Jongup chuckled and said "Jealous?" , Youngjae pushed Jongup without letting his shirt collar, he made Jongup sit slightly and sloppily on the table and said "You crazy bastard", he went close to his lips, Jongup side smirked and said "Do it" , he knew Youngjae wanted to kiss him, but instead Youngjae let him and left Jongup alone in the kitchen. 

                                    Some days passed, Daehyun was mostly sitting in his room, trying to avoid Jongup as much as possible, only Zelo visited him sometimes. Once, he was cleaning the kitchen, when he finished he drunk water sloppily, which caused some drips to run down his mouth,he runned his tongue to wipe it, then he heard Yongguk's heavy voice "Wow! Skillful mouth you got there" , Daehyun blushed, he looked down, he wanted to leave, but had no time cause Yongguk grabbed his wrist and said "Show me more you can do with it" , with that he chuckled sinisterly and dragged Daehyun to his room, the only thing Daehyun could was whine and try to set himself free from Yongguk's hold. Suddenly, before they could get inside his room, somebody grabbed both of their wrist and broke Yongguk's hold, it was Jongup, he went close to Yongguk's face and said in sharp angry voice "I'll cut your head off!", Yongguk frowned his eyebrows mockingly, he had a mocking side smirk and was nodding, then they heard Himchan saying "Hey! Cut it off!" , Daehyun quickly run to his room, catching everyone's attention. He threw himself on his bed, burying his head in the pillow and crying loudly. An hour later, he heard a knock on the door and Zelo's voice "It's me hyung. Can I come in?", Daehyun just answered in soar voice "Yes", Zelo got in,he locked the door and sat next to Daehyun, he exhaled and said "Daehyun hyung....I know what happened and....I know how you feel. You know, I'm in the mafia four years now, but the first two years....Himchan hyung liked me...a lot. He used to force me into things that I didn't want, I always knew that he was addicted to me, he couldn't stand a minute without me. Then, I started to learn how to use weapons and I became stronger, so one night he sneaked in my room, I quickly took out the knife under my pillow, it didn't scare him he just realised that I wasn't his innocent toy anymore. I started avoiding him,it was hard cause he's the leader but I tried. I know he still likes me, but he doesn't force me anymore....he asks, but he knows my answer" , Daehyun hugged him tightly and cried in his hug. They both laid in Daehyun's bed, Daehyun slept while Zelo was caressing his head, he mumbled "I'm here Daehyun", with that he hugged Daehyun more tightly.

                                 Daehyun was firstly doing simple jobs, just like following Zelo in drug dealing. One night he was really tired, he went to sleep, but before having time to, the door opened, he felt fear taking over his body, then the one who came in locked the door, Daehyun sat and said "Who are you?!" tears started falling from his eyes, he knew what the person wanted. He felt breath on his neck and a whisper in his ear "It's me" it was Jongup, he laid Daehyun and laid on him, Daehyun tried to push, but Jongup grabbed his jaw and said "Don't you dare to resist, I can make this worse than you think" Daehyun just started crying, he felt Jongup's hands running down his body, which made him arche his back and let Jongup do it again, he wishes he wasn't so weak. When Jongup finished, he was still laying on him without moving an inch, he cleared Daehyun's sweaty bangs from his face and said out of breath "Let's have a shower" , Daehyun let out a silent cry, then he felt Jongup raising him in bridal style, taking him in the bathroom. Daehyun wanted to scream, but his neck was soar and he knows that it will be useless to fight against Jongup, or at least useless for now.

                               Daehyun's weeks passed like this, he was just doing some works with Zelo, Youngjae controlling him about what he does and making him clean, Yongguk making ual comments and undressing him with his eyes, Jongup forcing him to sleep with him many times and last Himchan would be strict and tell him to get tougher. Zelo taught him how to use a knife but mostly a gun, it wasn't easy at first, Daehyun hated violence, but had no other choice. It was silent night, when Daehyun heard some noise of pain and bodies falling on the floor, the door banged open and a man came in, he raised his gun to shoot Daehyun, but quickly Himchan shot his back many times making the man fall down and let his gun, Himchan made the man touch the wall with his back, he screamed to him while making questions, when he took his informations, he turned to Daehyun, he made him hold the gun and said in a cold tone "Kill him" , Daehyun was shaking, the other four important members were looking at them. Tears started falling from Daehyun's eyes, Himchan screamed "Shoot him!" , that's it, Daehyun did it, he shot the man two times, Himchan side smirked and said to the others "Take the dead body out and leave Daehyun alone!" Yongguk called some other men to take the lifeless body out. When Daehyun was left alone he didn't move at all, he had froze in the same spot, in the same position as the other ones left him, only tears kept falling. He can't believe it, he become a killer, he become what he hated the most, he become the monster in his nightmares. He clenched his fists, he took a decision, revenge.

                           Few Years Later, Daehyun had leant how to use weapons really well, he become an expert. He did dirty jobs but did his best to avoid killing, which was difficult enough. It was a cold afternoon when Zelo was looking for Daehyun, he asked some guys but they didn't know, then he saw Himchan "Hey hyung, do you know where Daehyun is?" , Himchan looked at him coldly, he chuckled and kept a side smirk, he caressed Zelo's cheek and said "No honey, I don't know" , Zelo did a cute grimance, he nodded and kept looking for Daehyun. After few more tries, he went to his room and jumped on his bed looking at the ceiling, suddenly he got a phone call from Daehyun, he answered "Hey Daehyun hyung, I'm looking for you, where are you?" , he heard Daehyun exhaling slightly, he was somewhere outside, then he said "Zelo....Come quickly at the Glass Center. Come alone, it's an emergency" , Zelo sat on the bed with a shocked expression, he nodded and said "I'm coming quickly" with that he took a gun and left for the place where Daehyun told him. It was the place where they first met, Zelo waited there for two hours, he tried to call Daehyun but he had shut down his phone, the sky become darker, he shrugged and headed to their place. When he arrived he saw many police cars outside the building and many policeman taking s, he was in shock, he realised that Daehyun did it. He left without trying to be noticed by anyone, he tried to call Daehyun once more, but he didn't answer, Zelo nodded, he smirked to himself. Daehyun did what Zelo never had the courage to do, he knew that Daehyun never wanted to be a bad human, but he was forced to, he knew that Daehyun was fed up with everything when Himchan forced him to shoot the man, he is thankful to Daehyun that he didn't betray him. He knows that Daehyun will try to hide or maybe even change country, he may never see Daehyun again, but he will always be thankful to him.

                                                                                                                                                                     THE END.