Wrong Choice

Forced To Be A Killer

                                          Daehyun had run out of his house, he didn't want to live there anymore, he knows he's a burden to his family. They never loved him either way, when they found out that he liked males they felt disgusted and never saw him as their son. When he run out after a heavy fight, his family didn't bother to search for him and he is sure they will feel really releaved when they see that he will never come back. It was a cold and windy day, when he was sitting on the side of the pavement waiting for someone to let money in his empty and ruined plastic cup of coffee, suddenly he was shadowed, he frowned his eyebrows and raised his head to look, he saw a young tall boy, he had fair skin, wheat hair color and pink lips, he wasn't alone, he had five more guys behind him who looked really dangerous, without waiting more the boy spoke in serious tone "You're homeless. Will you accept if I give you shelter?" . Daehyun's eyes had widened, living on the street was really dangerous, he had been through a lot one week now and he really doesn't want worse things to happen, then he decided to answer to the boy "I can't trust you" , the boy shrugged, he pouted slightly, he put his hands in his pockets and said "Ok" with that he turned his back to leave. Before having time to leave, Daehyun said "Yah! Wait!" , the boy and his men turned around, Daehyun stood in front of him and said "Treat me well" with that he bowed, the boy smiled and said "Good choice. I'm Zelo" with that he reached his hand for handshake, which Daehyun immidiately did. Zelo quickly drove him to his place.

                                       A little before they arrive Zelo told him "Look, where I take you is really dangerous, you should be careful of whatever you say and do, stick around me and you won't be in trouble" , Daehyun frowned his eyebrows in curiosity and said "What are you?" , Zelo shot him a guilty and dark look, he prefered not to speak. When they arrived it was afternoon, the sky had darkened cause it was winter, Zelo took him inside a building, which was big and dark, he quickly leaded him in a secret room. As he got in he saw three men sitting and one man standing and obviously explaining something, they all turned their heads towards them when they got in without knocking, Zelo bowed to the man who was standing and said "I apologize Himchan hyung. You asked us to find new members and I brought one, he seems trustworthy", they all turned their attention towards Daehyun, Daehyun looked freaked out, he turned his attention to a man who talked to him in deep voice "Chill baby, we're not bad people" with that he started laughing along with the man in blue hair next to him, Daehyun quickly threw his head down, that moment Himchan spoke "Don't mess around Yongguk. Everyone tell him your name and then Junhong tour him around", the man with the silk scarf spoke first "I'm Youngjae" , the man who said the joke before said "Yongguk oppa" with that he did a sinister smirk, which brought fear in Daehyun's eyes and Yongguk understood that, the last one stood up, approached him, he reached his hand for a handshake, which Daehyun did, he said in calm voice "Moon Jongup" with that he chuckled, he caressed Daehyun's hand and sat back in his place, then Daehyun said "I'm Jung Daehyun" , Himchan side smirked and said "Nice to meet you Jung Daehyun. I'm the leader of our mafia, Kim Himchan" with that Daehyun's eyes widen, Zelo quickly took Daehyun out of the room and said "Let me show you around" , Daehyun looked at him and said "Your real name is Junhong? And are you a mafia member? Why didn't you tell me earlier?", Zelo spread his arms angrily and said a bit loudly "If I had told you, you wouldn't be here...and you don't need to know my real name!" , Daehyun looked down and mumbled some cries, while Zelo toured him around. Zelo gave Daehyun his own room, he showed where the shower was and gave him clear clothes, as he finished his shower and was heading to his room, Himchan stood in front of him, he chuckled from Daehyun's cute and shocked expression, he said in a low heavy voice "Daehyun, I wanna warn you that here is really dangerous. You'll have to do many things that you won't like first, but I hope you get used to it soon. Now that you joined, there are no regrets and no going back" , Daehyun's eyes watered, he was afraid of what will happen, he couldn't answer to Himchan, he just slightly nodded, which made Himchan do a positive nod and leave.

                                   Next day was silent, there were some other older men that introduced themselves to Daehyun, Daehyun sticked around Zelo the most, as it was time for lunch, they all sat together in a big table, Zelo sat next to Daehyun and from the other side it was Jongup, Daehyun turned to look at him, Jongup looked at him with dark eyes and sharp look, he said in a silent calm tone that only Daehyun heard "Don't look at me so innocently cause I'll ruin you", this made Daehyun look down, he heard Jongup chuckle and said "Chill sunshine", Daehyun looked at him with the side of his eye but said nothing. As they finished eating, Youngjae got up and said "Yah! I won't do the dishes again! This time one of you will do it!" , they all started leaving the room, then Youngjae noticed Daehyun and said "Hey you! Daehyun! Do the dishes!" , Daehyun looked at him with wide shining eyes and just nodded, before he starts doing them Zelo told him "Daehyun hyung, I'll be in my room if you need me, alright?!" , Daehyun nodded and said in his cute voice "Ok Zelo" , slowly everybody left. As he was doing them, he hadn't realised that only one was left in the room, Jongup, he suddenly felt someone pressing his body on him, he hitched, he tried to turn around but he couldn't so good cause the person was close to him, but he quickly understood it was Jongup. Jongup chuckled evily, he pressed harder on Daehyun's back hip area, he let his plate fall in the sink and whispered in a low tone in Daehyun's ear "I forgot my plate" , Daehyun just nodded nervously, Jongup did an evil chuckle, he pressed once more hard on Daehyun and left him. Daehyun froze for a moment, he turned around to see if Jongup had left for real, which he did, he exhaled and tried to calm himself.

                             A week and half passed, when Zelo went to Daehyun's room in a hurry and said "Hey hyung, come quickly, Himchan wants to talk to you" , Daehyun nodded, he got up from his bed and followed Zelo. When he got in, Himchan looked at him and said "Take a seat Daehyun. Well, I don't like people who just sit and eat my money, so I will give you a job to do. I will send you with Zelo and some other of my men to do drug dealing. Don't fail or else you'll have a bad punishment", Daehyun's eyes were wide open, he nodded and said "Alright" , then they heard Yongguk chuckle, they looked at him and he said "You sure you will send the baby? I'm almost sure that he will do it wrong. Why don't we send him for something easier for him like in the bar 'Dirty Rose' " , Himchan said abruptly "Yongguk!" , with that Yongguk raised his hands up and said "Alright, alright. I'm joking" , Daehyun had a confused look on his face, Jongup leaned closer to Daehyun and said "This bar is a bar for...es" when he saw Daehyun blushing he chuckled evily and went back to his place. When they got ready, they started heading there with a black colored truck, Zelo turned towards Daehyun and said "Stay close to me. Don't talk to anybody. Don't make any noise. Don't panic. And last but not least, don't do anything wrong" Daehyun's eyes were wide open, he nodded and said a quick "Alright" , then Zelo said "And don't look so innocent, it makes bad people want to hurt you... a lot" , Daehyun shot him the same look, Zelo said "You do it again" , then Daehyun did "Oh!" and looked down. Then, they arrived in a dark alley, they all got out, Zelo headed towards a dark narrow street, Daehyun was exactly behind Zelo, Zelo and his men stood in front of an old man, the man had a scar on his face, which passed through his white eye, they said some words, but suddenly the old man said "Who is this beautiful rose behind you?" , Zelo and all his men froze, Zelo slightly turned his head towards Daehyun then back at the man said "This isn't our business. Give us the drugs", the man shook his head and said "If the young boy comes in front of me, I'll give you", Zelo nodded to Daehyun. He took a deep breath and stood in front of the man, the man caressed his cheek and said "My boy, why are you with them, they're bad people. We're all bad people...but you, you're so innocent, I can see it. You barely know what people like us do" , Daehyun frowned his eyebrows in sadness and looked down, the man continued "Don't be sad, we all make bad choices" , then Zelo spoke "Yah! Old man, just give us the drugs!" , the man didn't even look at Zelo, he chuckled and gave them to Daehyun, then he left with his men. Daehyun froze while looking the back of the man, Zelo patted his shoulder in hurry and said "Leggo!", when they got in the car, they all did cheering sounds, except Daehyun who was drunk in his thoughts, Zelo went close to his face and said "Yah! Ignore the old bastard! I know what you are thinking, you think he cares about you. No, he doesn't. He just wants to be nailed in your mind. Ignore him and forget his words, he just wants to make you betray us and join them" , Daehyun looked at him with a sad look and just nodded.

                         When they arrived at their place, Zelo said "Woohoo! He gave us what we asked for and more!" , they all did sounds of confusion and surprise, then Himchan said "How?!", Zelo explained them, Jongup looked at Daehyun, his head hanging and said "So he wants Daehyun, but who doesn't?!" , Daehyun blushed and just looked down. After an hour they all went to sleep, Daehyun woke up cause his mouth was dry, he went to the kitchen and drunk water, he left the kitchen and then he remembered that he drunk and then left his glass there, he exhaled, but before he could arrive, somebody blocked his way while trapping him between his hands, when he looked he saw Jongup. Daehyun looked at him with wide eyes and before having time to speak, Jongup went close to his face and whispered "I can't hold myself anymore. You're a sin Daehyun" with that he started kissing his neck, Daehyun whined and said "Stop", he had no strength to fight, Jongup chuckled, he tore the buttons of Daehyun's shirt,he lifted him up making him tie his legs around his waist, then he did what he wanted to do to the poor and innocent Daehyun. When he finished, he took him in bridal style to his room, he laid him on the bed and said "Don't tell Himchan or else this will be worse next time" , with that he took Daehyun's bangs out of his face and kissed his forehead, Daehyun nodded while many tears kept falling from his eyes, then Jongup left Daehyun alone. Daehyun covered his body with the bed sheets, he hugged himself and cried until he sleeps.

 

I hope you likeit, there will be chapter two too :)