Chapter 8

Roommate Secrets

Junhyung sat outside in his' and Hyuna's balcony and thought back to what Zico said to him. 

 

Flashback

"I met one of your friend who is one of my backup dancers. Lee Gikwang. He told me about you when I told him about you living with Hyuna. He was confused as to why you were living with my girl. Until he explained to me you weren't gay, then did I understand."

 

Junhyung looked at Zico with worry and stuttered to speak. 

 

"I hope you'll move out as soon as possible. I don't want you living with my girlfriend if you're not really gay." Zico said with a scoff. Junhyung looked away and in his lips

 

End Flashback

 

Junhyung took a deep breath and looked up into the sky.

 

"He's right. What was I thinking anyways, moving into an apartment with a girl who thinks I'm gay?" He said through a breath. 

 

How was he supposed to break it to Hyuna though? That he didn't want to live with her anymore? That wasn't true. 

 

Suddenly, the back door opened and out appeared Hyuna with an angry look on her face. She sat down beside Junhyung and took a deep breath, crossing her arms in front of her chest. 

 

"I can't believe him. I hate him so much." She mumbled to herself. Junhyung looked at her and scoffed. 

 

"What happened?" He asked, wondering if Zico told her everything already. "He's mad at me for no reason! He keeps bringing up stupid accusations that I'm cheating on him. Like, WHO can I even cheat on him with? I don't even hang out with anyone." She said in frustration. 

 

Junhyung looked down and sighed, knowing who Zico was talking about. 

 

"Hyuna-ah," he called her name. She looked over at him and took a deep breath. "What?" She asked calmly. "Would you be ok if I were to move out?" He asked her. She widened her eyes and pouted. 

 

"What do you mean move out? No. No I won't be ok. I need you so I can vent to about stupid Zico." She told him. He scoffed and leaned back against the chair. Hyuna looked at him and parted her lips. 

 

"Do you hate me? Because I always cry to you and vent to you about my personal life? Is it too burdensome?" She asked him. Junhyung glanced at her and shook his head. "No. I'm glad to be here for you. It's just life. Life always calls people to go their separate ways when it's time." He told her. 

 

"What are you even talking about? What can possibly separate us?" She asked. "I don't know. But when the time comes, I hope you'll understand." He said then went inside the house. Hyuna sat outside and took a deep breath, looking down, trying to think of what he meant. 

 

 

As the times passed by, Junhyung tried to save up some money so he could move out. Hyuna and Zico were talking on the phone more often now, but they were arguing a lot now as well. Which made Junhyung try even harder to move out because he didn't want to be the reason why. 

 

He started to make an excuse everytime Hyuna had to talk to him about Zico, which made him feel uncomfortable for having to leave her by herself, but he understood where Zico was coming from. And he didn't want to make Hyuna lose something she loved. 

 

 

One day, Junhyung was on his way home from work until he saw Zico and Hyuna arguing in front of a shop. 

 

"Who was she?" Hyuna yelled angrilly. Zico took a deep breath and looked around. "No one. She's just a friend. Now calm down, will you?" He asked. 

 

"Oh, a friend? A friend who has a key to your apartment?" Hyuna asked with a chuckle. "She only borrowed it while I was abroad. She needed a place to stay and my place was empty." He explained. 

 

"I'm your girlfriend. Do you think I'll appreciate a GIRL staying at YOUR house?" Hyuna asked. "Look, just calm down, will you? You're creating a scene." Zico said. 

 

"Good!! If I'm not your girlfriend, I wouldn't." She told him with her eyes getting watery. "What do you want me to do?!" He asked her in frustration. Hyuna looked at him and scoffed. 

 

"Oh, so NOW you want to know what I'D want you to do?" She asked pointing to herself. "See! I can't communicate with you like this." He told her. "Like what? You couldn't just tell me in the beginning? I had to find out first hand and then watch as you explain yourself?" 

 

"Just stop. We'll talk about this some other time." He told her. "Yeah, that's the BEST thing for us right now." She told him. "What? So you wanna finish it here? In front of everyone?" He asked her. "Am I the one that's wrong?" She asked scrunching up her brows. 

 

"No. I'm always the wrong one." He told her. "Whatever. I'm done." She said walking away while rolling her eyes. "Wait!" He said pulling her back by grabbing onto her wrist. 

 

"Let go! There's nothing else for us. You've been back for over a week now. Yet she just gave you your key back?! So you two have been sleeping together?!" Hyuna asked. 

 

Suddenly, Hyuna felt a sharp pain across her cheek. Zico had slapped her out of anger but he suddenly felt sorry. He looked at his hand then at Hyuna apologetically. 

 

Hyuna scoffed as tears strolled down her cheeks. She nodded and without looking at Zico, she walked away. 

 

A/N: Hello everyone!! I'm sure this chapter was a shock to youguys cause I kinda zoomed things up.

But I hope you still enjoyed it! A lot of things will happen, as you can probably tell lol

I love Zico, and will do my BEST to not make him a badass hottie like how he is lmao

Please don't forget to comment and let me know how it's going for you!

Until next time PYONG!!~~~