Chapter 7

Roommate Secrets

Hyuna woke up from her dream and gasped, sitting up in a sudden. Junhyung got up from beside her and groaned tiredly. 

 

"Yah, are you ok?" He asked her. She looked at him and stuttered. 

 

She just dreamt of her kissing him. How.... awkward is that?? And it felt good in her dream too.... even MORE awkward!

 

"I-I'm fine." She said cuddling in bed again. She turned her body towards Junhyung, who did the same, and they just looked at each other. 

 

"Yong Junhyung, I just had a weird dream." She told him. He sighed and closed his eyes. "What was it?" He asked. "We..." she said trying to figure out how to say it. 

 

"We... I think we.... kissed." She finally told him. 

 

**SNORES**

 

"Yah, Yong Junhyung!" She whispered his name. No response. She took a deep breath and just looked at him sleeping soundly. 

 

"Oh well, as long as he didn't hear it." She mumbled. "Just go back to sleep Hyuna. Stop thinking about it. It was only a dream after all." She said then closed her eyes, falling asleep.

 

 

 

When they finally got home, it was late, so they crashed on the couch together. Junhyung laid on the couch that was pulled out into a bed, while Hyuna went to go sip on some water real quick. 

 

"Aigoo," she said throwing herself beside Junhyung, making him tense up a little. "Aiya, go sleep on your own couch." He said pushing her away. She chuckled and held onto him tightly. "No! Don't kick me away!" She said. Junhyung scoffed and let her alone. 

 

Hyuna smiled and laid beside him with her head on top of Junhyung's arm. 

 

"Junhyung-ah," she called him. "Hmm?" He replied. 

 

"Have you... tried dating a girl before?" She asked fiddling with her fingers. Junhyung scoffed and looked at her. "Why do you ask?" 

 

"Well... if you were to date a girl. Would it feel the same as if you were dating a guy?" She asked him. Junhyung smacked his lips and looked up at the ceiling. "I would hope it'd be better." He said. She looked at him and chuckled. 

 

"Sometimes I wonder if you're even gay. I never see you with a guy." She said looking at him. "What if I wasn't?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow. "Yah," she said sitting up. 

 

"If you're not, I'm going to hit you as hard as I can." She said. Junhyung took a deep breath and got up, nodding his head. "Ok, go." He told her. Hyuna widened her eyes in shock. 

 

"Yah, don't joke around!" She said pushing him. He chuckled and laid back down on the couch. Hyuna scoffed and looked at him. 

 

"Yong Junhyung." She called his name again. "Ah, what?" He asked in irritation with his eyes closed. She was about to flick his forehead, until someone knocked on the door. 

 

"Who is it?" She asked walking over to open the door. 

 

Junhyung groaned when he heard Hyuna shrieking loudly. 

 

"Zico! What are you doing here?" She asked hugging him tightly. "To see you. I miss you." He said hugging her back. As they walked in, Junhyung gave him a quick wave and continued closing his eyes and resting on the couch. 

 

Zico looked at him and around the house and smiled, walking in to sit on the couch beside Junhyung. He just kept staring at Junhyung, who finally caught on. 

 

Hyuna went to the restroom, so Junhyung sat up. 

 

"What is it?" He asked. Zico looked at Junhyung and smacked his lips. "Nothing." He said. Junhyung raised his eyes and leaned back against the couch. 

 

"Then why have your eyes not left me ever since you got here?" Junhyung asked. Zico sat up and glanced at Hyuna who was still using the restroom. 

 

"Have you thought about moving?" He asked. Junhyung in his lips and shook his head. "No. Why?" 

 

"Don't you think you've lived with Hyuna long enough?" Zico asked. "It's not like I'm evading yourguys' privacy." Junhyung said. "I know. But I don't like Hyuna being around you whenever I'm not here." He said. Junhyung chuckled a little. 

 

"Why? It's not like I'm a bad person." Junhyung said. "You're not. But you should be more truthful to Hyuna." Zico said. Junhyung tensed up a little and scratched his neck. 

 

"What are you talking about?" He asked. "I don't trust Hyuna being alone with you whenever I'm not here." Zico said. "You mean... since you're never here?" Junhyung mumbled silently, but enough for Zico to hear. 

 

"You know Hyuna's my girlfriend, right?" Zico asked. "I'm aware of that. What is your problem?" Junhyung asked slightly irritated. Zico looked around and took a deep breath. 

 

"I found out Junhyung. You.. you're really not gay, right?" Zico asked. Junhyung widened his eyes and kept his stare on Zico. 

 

How did he know? How did he find out? What am I supposed to do now?