Chapter 1

Roommate Secrets

"Today is the day I'm going to meet my roommate. I have to go prep my house for a welcome party!!" Hyuna shrieked excitedly to her best friend, Jessi. They were out having coffee in the early morning together like usual. 

 

"Yah, you should just move in with me. What's the difference with having a stranger live with you? She's not like me." Jessi said with a raised eyebrow. "You're never home anyways, Ms, Busy. It'll just be like me by myself right now. By the way, it's not a she. My roommate's a 'HE'." Hyuna told her. 

 

"What?!" Jessi said in English. "Why you gonna be living with a guy?" She asked in confusion. "He's gay! Don't worry!!" Hyuna said with a laugh as she gathered her things to leave. 

 

"Mmhmm, that's what they always want you to think." Jessi said then got up as well. "Okay, I'll see you another time. Safe travels!" Hyuna said as they gave each other a hug and departed. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Junhyung dragged his luggage with him and stopped in front of a tall building. He took a deep breath and took out the paper in his pocket to check if the address was right. 

 

"Ok, let's go!" He said then went inside and up the elevators. 

 

When he got there, he rang the doorbell and from inside he could hear a girl shrieking. 

 

"Is there a girl inside?" Junhyung mumbled to himself in confusion. He checked the address again to make sure, but it was the correct one. 

 

Right when the door opened, behind it stood widened eyes Hyuna. 

 

"Oh my goodness!!! Are you Yong Junhyung?!!" She said grabbing his things and heading inside. "U-uh, yeah," Junhyung said looking around. 

 

"Is this, Kim Hyung's place?" He asked looking at the paper to make sure he was saying the name right. Hyuna stopped what she was doing and smacked her lips in irritation. "Did I make a typo on the contract sheet?! I'm sorry." She said walking to him with a smile. 

 

"My name is Kim Hyuna. I'm the one who lives here. You're my new roommate!!!" She said grabbing Junhyung's hands and jumping with excitement. He stood there in shock, but didn't know what to do. 

 

Okay, so.... she's a really hot girl. NOT a dude. This is..... awkward.

 

"So oo, rules are, you can bring in guys WHENEVER you want. I don't mind at all." Hyuna said walking to the kitchen to grab them some drinks. "Um, my uh... my friends don't live in town." He told her. 

 

oo? 

 

"No silly!" Hyuna said sitting down beside him and gently slapping his arm playfully. She poured him a drink to celebrate and handed it to him. "I meant your boyfriend." She said. Junhyung choked on his drink and widened his eyes on shock.

 

"Boyfriend?!" He asked with confusion. "Yeah! It's ok to express your gay world with me. I'm open to it!" She told him. "I-I'm not gay." He told her. Hyuna scoffed and glared at him with a smirk. 

 

"Yong Junhyung. We're best friends now. You don't have to hide that from me. I won't judge you." She told him then got up and went to the kitchen. "Come on! Come grab something to eat and then I'll show you around!" Hyuna said motioning for Junhyung to go over as well. 

 

"What the hell am I doing?" He whispered to himself as he got up and went to get something to eat. 

 

I mean, she's hot..... I guess it's ok to be gay for a while. :3

 

A/N: Ok, here is my first chapter!!! I hope it's ok so far lol.

Please leave a comment on how it is so far for you so I can better myself!

Thank you so much for reading! <3 Until next time, PYONGG~~~