Friend? Friend it is.

Space in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the day Sulli met the guy who talked to her at the bridge, she cant forget his face. "Who is he? Why is he wearing uniform same as mine-- I mean not skirt! He is wearing uniform like the othee boys at school. So, is he my schoolmate? I guess he is." She thought, not knowing she is saying her thought aloud.

 

 

"Ew. She is even talking to herself. Have she gone mad? Waaah! She is a psychokiller now. Omygosh!" The girl whisper to her friend.

 

"Oh men why, why they always whisper things that are nonsense? And whisper? But it looks like she ate speaker huh? Why not say it infront of my face?" She facepalmed herself not caring if the students are looking at her with a weird and disgust look.

 

Wow. So thia is the impact of the guy to her huh? Before she met him, she always sulk, sad, crying, overthinking, questioning 'why is the world so cruel to her?', but now, she does not care what may the other student tell her or whisper bad things about her. Just wow.

 

Now she is getting curious about the guy who saved her-- well, not literally but he does waked Sulli back to her senses. She is wondering if she will meet him again, she will thank him for what he did.

 

 

She realized that even uf her father is not always around for her, doing bad things to other and her, they are family no matter what. She is hoping that someday, her father will change for the better. She can feel it, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter