When she met him

Space in His Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's scary. I dont want to be close with her, for sure she's just like her father."

"Shush your mouth. She might hear you."

 

Sulli is just walking in the hallway of their school, everyone looks at her but they are afraid of Sulli because everyone in the campus knows about her father. Her father is a gangster. Its her father's job, when she knew about it, she try to stop her father about his illegal doings, not once, not twice, she tried it many times but everytime she do that, she only receive beating from her father.

 

"You think you and your grandma will eat if I stop this job?! You two will just die out of hunger!" Her father yelled.

 

"But father, we can have money even if you get a job that's not illegal! Please. Stop it already. We dont want to lose you if you caught by the police and go to jail!" Sulli cried. She only got a slap from her father.

 

"Do you think I can get a job? Huh?! I did not even finished my highschool, do you think I can a got a job that is decent and get you to college?! Huh?! Your mother left us! Because she did not want a life like this! She doesnt want a poor life! Thats why, I'm doing this because I want your mother back, I want your mother back to us!" Her father yelled and cried.

 

"So, dont try to stop me, for having all of us a good life." Her father leave them and she just cry. Her grandma rub her back to comfort her.

 

"My child, stop it already. I dont want you to be hurt. Your the only one I have. Your father wont listen to you. Promise me, this will be the last time you'll try to persuade him. Please my Sulli?" Her grandma asked and she nodded. Her grandma kissed the forehead and Sulli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter