⇀ THE CHEATSHEET

 EMPIRE ● The One Year Plan ● RESTARTING ●READ UPDATE :)
550 183

NOT YOUR AVERAGE GIRL GROUP!

Like every girl group, they come from a company that has controlled everything from choosing the members to what type of songs that they'll be promoting, that's not the case with EMPIRE. The ladies of EMPIRE weren't handpicked by JYP but rather handpicked by the founding members, The Partner and The Add-on. From 2011 to 2012, The two began recruiting fellow trainees that they felt that would be a good fit to the group but with clashing personalities and ideas that couldn't be agreed on, EMPIRE finally had a solid line up with 8 girls that worked well together by 2013. With that, the 8-member girl group moved from covering songs/dances to producing their own sound. Their hard work to create their own girl group didn't go unnoticed by the company and soon EMPIRE was scheduled to debut in 2014 but was canceled. Even though they have no idea if they'll ever be debuting anytime soon, the remaining 7 continue to produce high quality predebut music and occasionally perform here and there. 


FACE-CLAIM & AGE

Regarding FC, everyone is welcomed! I don't have a preference whether your fc is an idol, ulzzang, or actress but (the big but lol) If you do choose an ulzzang as your character fc, make sure she has a lot of photos. It will help when it comes to the girls getting a new hairstyle. Also make sure you pick someone that matches the age of your character well. As for the age, the members of EMPIRE will range from 18-21 as their debut song is going to be Nottelling...no one younger than 18 please. Maknae will be picked after the members are chosen *note: the story will be taking place this year*

 

PERSONALITY & ETHNICITY

Your character can have any personality that you desire. I've realized when I said this in my other applyfic, most applied with their characters having bubbly personalities...bubbly personalities are great but when each one of the girls have the same personality, it's not realistic imo. I'm not saying your character can't be bubbly but I would like different personalities. Different personalities calls for drama! Any ethnicity is welcomed! Your character can be mixed but make it realistic! Since your character is going to be in the Korean showbiz, your character has to know atleast some Korean

 

TRAINEE LIFE & TALENT TWINS 

Trainee life for your character can be anything and everything because everyone has a different trainee life compared to others. Within in your trainee life don't forget to mention your character being apart of the Empire Squad (look at the extras to find out when your plotline was placed in Empire) I should have mentioned this in the plotlines but, basically all the girls are good dancers, some better than others but they are good. So keep that in mind when it comes to their talent twins. 

 

LOVE INTERES & IDOL FRIENDS + SIBLINGS 

I'm going to keep this section short so anyone can be your love interest (for once I'm not saying stay away from exo lololol). As for the siblings + friends, your character can be related/be friends with who ever but please make it realistic. 

 

PASSWORD

Spoiler alert but part of the one-year plan is the girls releasing music videos that show off their talent and style. On the app make sure you list two music videos: 1. as your desired song and 2. a backup just incase someone has the same song as you :) Also make sure the song you choose has a live performance!!! There seems to be some confusion and that is my fault (sorry!) it has to be a solo song! 

In order of when the girls were added to Empire: The Partner & The Add-on (founding members Sept.2011) ⇀ The Quitter (Nov.2011) The Cut-off (Dec.2011) ⇀ The Struggler (March.2012) ⇀ The Final Rounder (March.2012) ⇀ The Major (April.2012) ⇀ The "Original" (June.2012)