⇀ THE GIRLS

 EMPIRE ● The One Year Plan ● RESTARTING ●READ UPDATE :)
THE MAJOR
The Major is one of the three girls that were able to participate on the famous survival show, Sixteen. Because The Major has trained for numerous years, she believed that Sixteen was her only chance to debut therefor she took the show very seriously. Since the first episode of Sixteen, The Major has been on the major team all the way to the member voting which she was brought down to the minor team. Even though The Major performed her best, it wasn't enough to continue onto the sixth mission. Unlike Momo, The Major was not brought back onto the show for the Final.
Position: Lead Vocalist & Face of the group 
THE PARTNER
Being one of the stronger dancers, especially in the female department, defiantly allowed for The Partner to develop a name for herself at JYP Entertainment. Since JYP knew of her talent, he allowed The Partner to dance along side one of her friends that was currently on Hit The Stage. Since her performance, The Partner has been a hot topic among the netizens.
Position: Main Dancer, Vocalist & Choreographer
THE "ORIGINAL"
The last thing The Original wants is for people to think that she is jealous because that is the last thing she is feeling. To put this short, the hype that Jeon Somi gets, The Original received first. The only difference between the two is: The Original has a better singing voice while Somi has the better dancing skills. Sadly the love she received for being mixed was quickly casted onto Somi when she began training in 2012. When Produce 101 started, The Original and The Cut-Off were supposed to be the only JYP trainees but The Original was pulled and replaced with Somi instead. Nethertheless, JYP scored modeling projects for The Original for brands like 'Etude House' who display her photos on Billboards, Transportation, you name it! Many began to wonder who this model that they were seeing on a daily basis was. 
Position: Main Vocalist & Visual 
THE ADD-ON
The Add-on is best known for competing on Unpretty Rapstar 2. Originally, The Add-on was meant to be on original cast for the show but due to an issue, JYP decided it was best for her to join in the middle of the show. This was a good decision. Like any newbie, they are expected to bring something new to the table and the Add-On did. Luckily, The Add-On was able to became the third Runner up (instead of SuA) Even though she didn't win, this was a win in her book.
Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist & Producer
THE FINAL ROUNDER
Out of the three that competed on Sixteen, The Final Rounder was the closest to becoming a member of Twice. After the elimination of her band mate The Major, The Final Rounder vowed to get to the end for the both of them. And that she did. Because this was just apart of the predeubt plan, JYP had no choice but to eliminate The Final Rounder at the end. Many believe the she is a better candidate for Twice than some that are in the group but what's done is done. 
Position: Lead Rapper, 2nd Lead Vocalist
THE CUT-OFF
Along side Jeon Somi, The Cut-Off entered Produce 101. Since the start of the show The Cut-Off could feel a divide between her and Somi. Even though Somi was popular than her, The Cut-Off never let that get to her. Making a name for herself was challenging but luckily fans took a great liking to her voice, making her up there with Sejeong,Yeunjung, etc. All The Cut-Off's hard work got to her to the end but it ranked her 12th place with 135,742 votes, right at the cut off.
Position: 2nd Main Vocalist & Composer
THE STRUGGLER
The Struggler's experience with Sixteen is rather ...interesting? Let’s put it like this, survival shows are not for everyone. Being on Sixteen was a stressful experience for her, as she didn't find it fun one bit. Making onto the Major Team with the rest of two others from Empire, The Struggler slowly made it onto the minor team. By the 3rd mission, The Struggler was saying goodbye to the rest of the girls as she was eliminated. If she was to be honest, being eliminated lifted this huge weight off her shoulders. Now with this free time, with the help from The Add-On, The Struggler was able to create music that slowly began to take notice by the public.  
Position: Lead Dancer & 3rd Lead Vocalist 
THE QUITTER
Meet Ahn Jina, the former Leader of Empire. Due to the group not going anywhere, Jina decided that she might as well go back to training. Boy is she going to be baffled at Empire's debut. 
INFO
Group Name: Empire
Member no.: 7 (formerly 8)
Concept:Versatile
A/N: I don't hate Somi lol c: