The Beginning

Foreign Girl, BTS sugar x reader

Walking down a long wide road filled with apartments and shops I couldn't help but be more confused then when I was vacationing in America. I probably looked like a total idiot trying to find my way around Seoul. I turned my head looking around at the many signs and people, I walked slowly towards a food stand bowing when I met the eye contact of the older woman. "Um... Excuse me?" I leaned slightly over the glass display of food. "How can I help you?" I smiled politely at the kind woman. "Do you know where the big hit entertainment main building is?" She smiled at me. "It's the opposite direction a few more blocks down you'll see it there is a large sign that will say the name." I nodded watching the direction of which her slim finger pointed in. "Ah, thank you so much!" I bowed again and turned to leave. "Say... Are you an idol?" She asked. "Not yet!" I smiled and she nodded her head. "Good luck!" I struggled to read all the signs considering Korean wasn't my first language. I was training in my home town in Tokyo, when I was chosen by big hit entertainment to come to Korea to start a career as an idol. "Woah, why is this so huge??" I gaped at the large building. "How did I miss this?" I scratched my head in annoyance. "Ah whatever." I opened the door, which was surprisingly heavy, and stepped inside bowing instantly at the gaze of many people. "Ah... annyeonghaseyo." My voice waved in embarassesment, I looked up with a smile. My eyes widened at the clear polished perfection of the company's building. Marble floors and white walls, covered in small lights, it was like everything was glowing. "Annyeonghaseyo!" The woman at the desk greeted me. "You must be Kobayashi Masago I presume?" I nodded shyly. "My name is Kim Iseul." She picked up a desk phone hitting a number with her long painted nails. "She's here." I heard some Mumbling from the other before she set the phone down and smiled. "Follow me." I matched her steps until we reached the elevator. "You are from Japan, yes?" I nodded. "Do you speak any other languages?" She asked. "I speak English fluent as well." She smiled. "That's nice, we have a member of a group named bangtan and their leader speaks English." I nodded. "Sounds interesting." Oh I know them! I've heard alot of their music. A couple of silent dings and we had reached the top floor. We stepped out of the elevator and were greeted by a man in a suit and seven drop dead attractive Korean boys. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kobayashi Masago. But you can call me Ari! Please take care of me!" I bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Ari. I am Bang Si-Hyuk, This is Bts also known as bangtan. I am known as PD-nim." They all stood up and introduced themselves individually. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Nam Joon also known as rap monster. I am the leader of bangtan." I smiled, "He speaks English too Ari." I turned to look at Iseul. "Ohh! It's nice to meet you!" I said in English. He chuckled and smiled, "It's nice to meet you too Ari." "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Seok Jin, you can call me Jin! It's nice to meet you!" We shook hands and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung Ho Seok! But you can call me J-hope! Nice to meet you!" I giggled and bowed, he was like a ray of sunshine. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Jimin! Nice too meet you... Are you noona?" I tilted my head. "How old are you?" He smiled. "I'm 21!" I smiled. "Then I am noona." We exchanged bows. "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kim Tae Hyung! But you can call me V. Jimin hyung and I are the same age but he's a few months older." I smiled and bowed. "Nice to meet you!" "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jeon Jung Kook. I am the Golden Makane!" I laughed and bowed. "Nice too meet you noona!" "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Min Yoon Gi, call me suga. I am a rapper and song writer for bangtan." I bowed and smiled. "Ari, you will be spending a lot of time with Bang tan so they can train you to become an idol. Your dorm will be right next to theirs so you will come to the company when they do and leave when they do." I nodded. "Yes sir." He nodded his head. "You must be tired from your long flight you should rest." I smiled again and thanked him. "Ah yes thank you!" I bowed as both the owner and Iseul left.

 

 

Hello readers~ This is the first chapter plese tell me what you think of if there is anything I can fix or improve on! Thank you~