Park Jimin, classmate (1)

Kakao Story: The Love Guardian (?)

Hi. You may not know this but you're a Love Guardian. Are you surprised? Honestly, I was, too. When I first started, I didn't know what to do. I had no idea what being a "Love Guardian" meant but I got the hang of it. We only do this once in our lifetime. If you're wondering why I'm still here is because I finished my last Story and I'm here to teach the next Guardian until they've learned enough to make decisions on their own. Once the next Guardian feels confident, the previous one is set to make their own Story once more. Do you understand?

...

It's okay to not reply. Not everyone gets it on their first try. Anyways, you've probably met Choi Jinhee, right? She's the one you'll be helping on her journey.

I'll let you in on the basics since you just arrived. Choi Jinhee is too focused on her studies that she is missing out on being young and in love. Our job is to help her find someone who can make her heart flutter. So far, one card is set on the table for her but the card is on its back and she doesn't know who it is. But we know who that person is.

Park Jimin (21). She met this cutie at her Psychology class, which she had to retake. Jimin is one year younger so he is her younger classmate. They are quite close because they come from the same hometown. 

The two of them recently had a conversation and our first assignment has begun!


Jimin 1

Jimin 2

Jimin 3

As a Love Guardian to Choi Jinhee, it's your job to make sure Jinhee's current feelings don't change drastically. If you want a relationship to develop, it has to do so in a natural flow. After you make a decision, the direction of Jinhee's journey will change. For better or for worse? Who knows? But remember this, Choi Jinhee will have many choices. It will not just be Park Jimin aiming for Choi Jinhee's heart. That's all from me. Now, the choice is yours.


Should Jimin delete his messages or cancel?