Katekyo hitman reborn

I want your body soul and to hit that high note

Marty was not allowed to leave her room after the "incident" as they were calling it, so her father called her a tutor.

There was a tiny knock on her door when he arrived so marty opened the door and saw no one. Who the heck would ding ditch a princess? A tiny cough at her feet alerted her to his presence. She looked down and a tiny baby in a dapper suit and fedora smiled up at her.
"Hello! I'm your home tutor reborn!"
Marty laughed it was just too cute "awww what a cute baby!"

Reborn squinted. "Do you have any regrets about daehyun? I heard about the bounty on his head"
"A bit." Marty replied, she clenched her chest.
"then do something about it." Reborn said and pulled out a gun and shot marty in the head

Marty could feel herself dying and the regret swelled in her. It rose to a cresendo and marty stood again  the force in her rising her up and tearing away her clothes till she was in nothing but a wife beater and shorts.
"RE-BORN!!!" she bellowed "TO GET DAEHYUN BACK LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!!!" and she ran out of the palace to find daehyun.

reborn chuckled "we'll make a mafia boss out of her yet................................"