Hyorin Unnie~

ETERNITY's Christmas~

~Hyorin~

~11:50 PM~

Hyorin and Donghae were both leaning against ETERNITY’s screen door that led to their balcony, chatting away into the night.

“Princess, that dress really suits you,” Donghae comment, a blush threatening to show on his cheeks.

“Why thank you, oppa! You look really good too!”

Donghae laughed as he watch Hyorin fidget with something one her dress. ‘Man, I have such a pretty dongsaeng.’ He thought, not noticing that he was staring.

Hyorin looked up at Donghae and saw that she had lost him to some thought and decided to poke him on the cheek.

“Oppa? Are you okay?”

Donghae broke out of his trance and turned back to the Princess, who was currently only a few inches away from his face. Park Hyorin loves closure, yes she does~

Donghae jumped back a bit, causing Hyorin to pull back out of surprise. He tripped on one of the bean bags in the dorm and fell on it, landing right on Henry, who was playing with his phone. Hyorin placed her hands over her mouths, muffling her gasp as she watched Donghae fall over in slow motion.

“Ow~ Hyung~” Henry whined, flailing his legs because his hands were currently crushed by Donghae.

Hyorin began to giggle, soon laughing from the unexpected scene she had just witnessed. Donghae was such a hot klutz and Henry was just so drop dead adorable that Hyorin could just eat him up.

Donghae got off of Henry and began to brush himself off, red faced due to the embarrassment. Henry got up as well as he walked over to Hyorin, wishing her a happy holiday. Donghae watched as the two quickly engaged into conversation, feeling disappointed that his time with Hyorin was stolen. He hung his head as he made his way over to Eunhyuk who was sitting by himself on the couch.

He seated himself beside Eunhyuk and heaved out a sigh, making Eunhyuk turn to him in return.

“Hyorin got stolen, huh?” Eunhyuk asked, even though he already knew.

Donghae nodded, feeling down.

‘Stop it Hae. It’s almost Christmas and you need to make sure it pulls through,’ Donghae scolded himself, mentally.

“Is everything ready?” Donghae asked, pushing his disappointment aside.

Eunhyuk smiled as he nodded. “Yeup, speaking of which, I need to go get ready.”

Eunhyuk got up and left, leaving Donghae to sit by himself to wallow in his thoughts for a few minutes.

“Hae oppa!”

His thoughts were interrupted. He turned to his calling. Hyorin was standing a few steps away, aiming her phone at his face. She snapped a picture and quickly scurried over to where he was sitting and plopped down right next to him.

He chuckled. “What are you doing?”

“You’ll see.”

She angled her phone away from his sight and began to fidget with it. A few seconds later, she turned it around and almost shoved it into his face.

“Ta-da!”

Donghae looked at her phone screen and saw the picture of him that Hyorin took, wearing a panda hat.

“Isn’t it cool? Henry just showed me an app that allows me to add cool effects!”

Before Donghae was able to respond, Hyorin squealed, stood up and shouted, “Ten more seconds till Christmas!”

People began to crowd around the two.

“5!” The group counted.

“4!”

“3!”

“2!”

“1!”

“Merry Christmas!”

Cheers and hugs filled the room, giving the room the full feel of Christmas excitement. Hyorin sat there, next to Donghae, enjoying the moment. Before she was able to enjoy it any longer, she felt someone grab onto her arm and tug her out of the crowd and into the cold air of ETERNITY’s balcony.

She shivered. “Oppa, why are we out here? It’s cold.”

Donghae smiled, taking off his coat to put on Hyorin. “Just wait for a few seconds.”

Hyorin nodded, having no choice. She watched as Donghae leant over the balcony and waved down to something. She was tempted to lean over and look at what the heck he was doing, but lost the chance when Donghae turned back with a smile.

“Hyorin-ah~ I want you to look straight over there, okay?” Donghae asked, pointing to some random direction.

Hyorin nodded as she complied. She stared at that boring space for about five seconds before balloons blocked her view. Her eyes grew at the sudden surprise and a smile crept its way onto her face. Donghae grinned, satisfied with her reaction. He reached his hand out and grabbed onto the balloons, pulling them in. At the bottom of the balloons’ strings, was a box. Donghae handed the box to Hyorin and waited for her to open it.

Hyorin gave Donghae a questioning look before opening to find a white gold bracelet with the words ‘My Special One’ engraved on it. She looked up at Donghae in complete and utter shock.

“Oppa.”

“Merry Christmas Hyorin~” Donghae said, leaning in to kiss Hyorin on the forehead.

Hyorin’s face immediately turned red, her smile growing wider.

“Merry Christmas,” she whispered. “But how?”

Donghae jokingly shrugged. He ushered her to look over the balcony and she did just that. She looked over and saw her best friend, Eunhyuk, looking up at her with a smile. Eunhyuk waved to her and waved a sign that read, “Merry Christmas Hyorin!”

Hyorin waved back enthusiastically and shouted, “Merry Christmas oppa! Thank you!”

Eunhyuk nodded as he headed back to the dorm. Hyorin and Donghae came back into the warm comforts of the dorm a little later, hand in hand, happy that they were able to spend Christmas together.

 

And the last one is for unnie!!~ <33 Bwahaha~ I thought of something to write~ xDD Hope you like it!!~ Merry Belated Christmas!!~ :DD