Contemplate

Gravity

After meeting Jungkook in the studio, Yoongi immediately ushered Taehyung out, seething as he was he knew that it would bring trouble to Jimin and Hoseok if he made a scene. Hoseok assessed the situation quickly and took the food that was bought for them, said a hasty "thank you" and shouted that it was time for practice before anyone else noticed the tension. Yoongi then decided to take Taehyung to the University where the younger works as a researcher (aside from being a Kindergarten teacher).

"You okay, Tae?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung knitted his brows, face clearly troubled, "I dunno, hyung. I mean, yeah, it's been years and I should be over him---over it. It shouldn't have affected me but...it does...I--I dunno." He sighed. "Hey, Kid" Yoongi lifted his brother's face, "Don't beat yourself up for how you feel or how you're not feeling. If someone needs beating up, it's that ing bastard." "Hyung!" Tae pouted, Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah. I won't physically hurt him. But really, kid, don't think too much about this. It's perfectly normal for you to be bothered after everything..." He said softly.

The brothers got quiet for a moment until Taehyung broke the silence, "Well, I can make it through, hyung! I have you, Jiminie, Soonshimie, and even Holly after all! Besides, I made it through all the pain and it's not like I'll be seeing him more, right?" "I have a feeling we'll be meeting more often now." Yoongi thought but replied, "Don't go near him as much as possible, Tae. Avoid him at all cost, okay?" "Yes, hyung." "Good. By the way, why did you leave Soonshim at Jimin's place...again? You're gonna sleep at Jimin's again, aren't you? Seriously, Tae, you and Soonshim should go back to your place." Yoongi glared at him. "But hyuuuuung" the younger whined. "No 'buts', Kim Taehyung."

 

Dreamer's Cafe

Yugyeom was taking a bite of his blueberry muffin while listening to his best friend talk about his day. "I swear, Gyeomie, he's even more gorgeous now! I didn'tknow just how much I missed him 'til I saw him. I miss him so much it hurts. His hair is no longer lavender, now it's brown, beautiful and silky. I had to stop myself from touching it because it might frighten him." Jungkook gushed. "That, and also because his brother is gonna break your neck when you're as much as 5 steps away from Tae." Yugyeom sassed. "I expected Yoonngi-hyung's anger. I mean, everyone knows just how close those two are, and how protective hyung is. It was a miracle he didn't punch me, and if he did I'll never fight back."

"You may be all muscles, Kook, but when it comes to a fight, my money's on the famous Suga a.k.a Agust'D." Yugyeom said while chewing on his muffin. "Your high opinion of me drives me to tears, Gyeomie. I could not ask for a better friend than you." Jungkook stared. "No biggie, man. By the way, aren't they brothers? Why do they have different family names? Why is Tae a Kim, and Yoongi a Min?" He asked. "Ah. That's because their maternal grandfather insisted that the Yoongi continue the Min family legacy or some like that. They don't want to family tree to die out although there are thousands of "Min" out there. Their parents just humored the old man as they didn't they didn't think too much of keeping the family name thing, as long both their children know they belong in one family. I can only imagine how proud the old man is when hyung became one of the most famous rappers in Korea." Jungkook answered. "Their family is pretty chill and close" Yugyeom said. "Yeah, a lot different from mine." Jungkook said darkly. 
 

"Kook, I know you're gonna do everything to win Tae back but are you ready to go against your parents?" Yugyeom was serious this time. "Of course, I am. I have been going against their wishes for quite some time now. I know it's gonna be tough but as long as I can be the reason why Tae is happy again, I'm willing to take the risk." "It's not gonna be easy, Kook. We don't know what Tae thinks about you or your love for him now." "I know that, Gyeomie. I know that don't deserve him, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Even if he takes me back just to take revenge, I'll gladly accept it as long as I make him happy. I broke the heart of the only man I've ever been in love with. Not everyone gets the chance to be loved so purely and unconditionally as Tae loved me, but I threw it away. So I'll take any pain that is bound to come my way." Jungkook poured out. "Kook, Tae may hate me for this and Yoongi might burn me down but I'm ready to help you out." Yugyeom assured him, "But you have to get yourself ready. Once Taehyung finds out the real reason why you left him suddenly, he's gonna get hurt again. Also, I have this feeling that you broke him in ways more than one which is why they also suddenly disappeared. In any case, you'll be going to hell and back trying to get him back." 

 

A/N:

Hi, guys. Sorry for the late update huhuhu I got so busy finding a new job (I found one now yeeey!). I think most of you are still students, so please listen to the wisdom *choke* of author-nim, when you find that the management is not treating your workmates fairly, chances are they will be screwing with you too. So do some careful research on the job you will be applying to. We all need money and there is no such thing as an easy job which why we have to work well, but if you feel like your life is getting up by your job and you are truly treated unfairly, quit! But don't quit right away, find a company where you can transfer first ('cause it's not easy to land a job). Anyway, thank you so much for subscribing <3 <3 :* I didn't expect this number of subscribers. Thank you, thank you, thank you :* I hope I didn't disappoint (much) with this chapter.