Convergence

Gravity

A/N:

Whoa! First of all, I would like to apologize for being sooooo late in updating this story. I was having Christmas and New Year's break somewhere with no WiFi (Yep. No WiFi. I didn't get bored though :D ) and then, I got really busy at work (Where dafuq did all these paperworks come from??). Second, I would like to thank everyone who subscribed. Really, thank you so much. It means a lot. Btw, this is the first time I wrote a fanfic and I really hafta figure out how the whole jazz works. I hope you'll like this :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jeon's Place

Jungkook woke up to the sound of his ringing alarm clock. He groaned at being woken up so early on such a cold, cold day. As much as he would love to stay in his bed and continue sleeping-- continue dreaming--he had to get up early to give a good impression on his first day at work. He looked at his empty side and wished for the one thing--the one person--he had kept on wishing for three years now. Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. His Kim Taehyung.

Three years. He could have woken up to the sight of a sleeping Taehyung by his side instead of just dreaming about it every night for three years. But he was coward and an idiot, and that is why only dreams and memories are left with him. "Tae, I'm sorry." Jungkook softly chants, something he has been doing since day he chose to break Tae's heart. "I'm sorry but I'll be taking you back with me now." He breathes through the pillows he wished were his ex-lover's face.

 

He hadn't heard any news about his ex since that day. It was kinda weird considering how much the darling of the crowd Tae was. And yet, all he knew was that Tae moved out. Where? No one could tell him..Actually, no one would like to tell him. So while he showered, he thought about how he would actually find his love again; and he wondered, "how soon will I meet him again?". Jungkook had no idea how this day would the day that will start it all.

 

Jimin's Apartment

 

"Kim Taehyung, do you still remember where you live?" Jimin asked his bestfriend who was currently opening one of Jimin's jams. "Nope. Might need a map. Got one?" Tae replied casually. Jimin rolled his eyes, "Why did you even rent that pad if you weren't even planning to live there? You sleep here 87% of the time" Tae faked a gasp, "Excuse you, Chimbells! I sleep at my place most of the time!" Jimin raised a brow, "Okay, so I do crash here a lot. But that's only because you need some sunshine in this windowless place!" Tae gestured dramatically at the small but closed windows. "Here I am, your personal sunshine, and yet you throw me out!" He clutched at his chest, "Besides, I also crash at Yoongi Hyung's place every now and then" Tae said waving his bread at Jimin. Jimin snorted, "If you were sunshine, why haven't you lit up your wits?" "Don't wanna be too perfect, Chim." Taehyung grinned at him. 

 

This was just their normal banter. Jimin and Taehyung were bestfriends even while they were still in their mothers' wombs (Jimin and Taehyung's parents were neighbors. Legend has it that both mothers swore their babies kicked their bellies whenever they saw the other pregnant lady. At least that's what Yoongi says. Who were they to contest Yoongi's claims?). Taehyung had been staying at Jimin's place for a week now simply because he wanted to. Despite all the mutterings and complaints, Jimin actually liked having Taehyung around. At least he has someone to bully (And bully him back) whenever he's bored. His boyfriend, Yoongi who also happened to be Tae's older brother, had been quite busy at work lately. So he really appreciates the fun company.

 

"Look, Tae, I'm going to work now. Make sure the house is clean before you leave. Make sure to water the plants." Jimin said. "What's the point of watering your plants when they don't even get enough sunlight? And I ain't cleanin' no house" Tae replied. "Do your personalized sunshine then, you freeloading potato." He retorted. "By the way, we got a new dance instructor. He's coming in today." "Whoa! Daebak! BigHit is really doing great now with all these new students flocking the place" Tae said appreciatively. "Hey, Chim, If this new instructor is hot, set me up with him." He joked. Jimin laughed, "If he's hot and really great at dancing, I'll make sure you two get married." "Awww you're the best, Jimothy!" Taehyung cooed and both of them laughed . "Okay, I'm going to work now. Don't forget to wash the dishes!" Jimin said as he rushed off.

 

BigHit Dance Studio

 

As expected, people were talking about the new instructor. A lot of girls giggled, and Jimin heard the term "Hot", "Mysterious", "Handsome" thrown here and there. Jimin didn't mind the gossip and went straight away to the studio. As he got in, he was pulled aside by Hoseok, Yoongi's bestfriend, who had a very serious look on his face. "Jimin.' He said. "Hyung? What's wrong? Are you okay" Jimin asked, surprised. "You're not gonna like this. Hell, I don't like this. Yoongi will be mad." Hoseok said. "What do you mean? Hyung, what are you talking about? What's going on?" Jimin asked, confused. Suddenly he heard a voice, a very familiar face. He whipped his head to the direction of the voice. Jimin paled, "Oh god. Taehyung." He thought. As though the voice's owner heard his thoughts, he turned his head towards Jimin. "J-Jimin? H-Hoseok-Hyung?" Jungkook asked, stunned.

 

Jimin's Apartment

 

"Oh my god! Jimin brought my phone with him!" Taehyung realized. "Hmmm...I should go to the studio right now. I haven't visited that place for a while now, and I miss Hobi-hyung." Taehyung thought. He decided to buy some lunch for Jimin and Hoseok, and went out of the apartment humming to himself.