9..

I Love You All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulation! You two have a twin!” the doctor said to the couple. “Really?! Are you for real Victoria?” Kris grip to Tao hand tighten, they both stared wide eye at the doctor. “Yes! as you can see here..” Victoria point at the screen while his other hand is moving the ultrasound transducer. “This here is one and this here is two so you have a twin... and this one here is.. wait” Victoria squint her eye at the monitor as she move the ultrasound transducer on Tao stomach. “Oh my God.. this can’t be true Oh my God! Kris.. Tao..” Victoria is frantically moving his left hand and stare at the monitor with wide open. “What is it jiejie?! Don’t make me panic what is it? Is there something wrong?” Tao asked panickly and squeeze Kris hand. Victoria dont say anything and she is still staring at the monitor. “Answer him Vic? What’s wrong?” Kris try to act calmly despite the fact that his heart is beating so loud. He is afraid that something bad is happening to their babies and Tao. “Jiejie! Say something don’t make me scared what is it?” Tao asked again. Vic is finally stop looking at the monitor and instead she look at the couple with an awe-strucked face. “Wow guys you two are surely amazing. I can’t believe this.” Vic finally said as she shake her head. “Just spill it already. I’m dying here!” Kris told Victoria.

“You guys are having a triplet! That’s amazing! Oh Lord I can’t believe this!” Victoria grin and clap while she jump in front of them.

“Wh-wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter